It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia Invaded - 100's of Terrorists Land on Beaches, Western Media Mute

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Malaysia Invaded - 100's of Terrorists Land on Beaches, Western Media Mute

www.blacklist ednews.com

Hundreds of heavily armed terrorists have crossed from the Philippines and landed in the eastern Malaysian state of Sabah. Dozens are already dead, and the Malaysian military has brought in aircraft and armor to confront the audacious, bizarre invasion, scattering militants into the jungles of Borneo island. A seemingly headline news event, the invasion has been downplayed and spun by the Western media, many calling militant Al Qaeda-linked terrorists, an "armed Filipino clan."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I'm shocked to here that an invasion has taken place and there is little or no coverage in the main stream media.

I don't know about the media source But I encourage people to read the article.

Is this really a terrorist attack?

Is this really part of Al Qaeda?

Why is it not being reported.

www.blacklist ednews.com

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

You beat me to it. I was just doing a search before posting my link:

Full story

Quite an interesting read.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Don't you realize certain people's lives are more valuable than others? sheez this is 21st century, get on with the new trend!

[size=-3]Sarcasm meter should go off lol
edit on 3/7/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
now thats some weird news!

Will they keep the island and settle with it or are they going for the Petronas?

Wow... this is a very weird and somewhat bold move by whoever planned this - I wonder the reason.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77

Doesn't get more mainstream than Reuters:

Malaysia troops kill 31 Philippine militants; ceasefire offer rejected

unless it's CNN:

Philippine clan leader calls for cease-fire in Malaysia's Sabah

Why isn't it front page news in the Los Angeles Times? Or the lead story on ABC Evening News? Probably because this isn't Malaysia and it sounds like it's winding down, anyway.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Thanks

I looked on cnn, cbs and fox and didn't see it.

Bob

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Well the first days of this invasion were covered in another thread I have on my subscribe list.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It does not suprise me that things have gone that way. It does sadden me of course however.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This been covered on the following threads already.

Now that the Philippine government and MILF(the Moro Islamic Liberation Front is a breakaway group from the MNLF who signed a peace pact sometime in the 90's) are close to signing ending several decades of war, it seems somebody is pulling another string to make this region as troubled as it was.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Western Media Mute

Headline easily proven to be a sensationalist lie...

Wall Street Journal

BBC

Reuters

CNN

UPI

AFP

Not mute at all.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I'm shocked to here that an invasion has taken place and there is little or no coverage in the main stream media.

I don't know about the media source But I encourage people to read the article.

Is this really a terrorist attack?

Is this really part of Al Qaeda?

www.blacklist ednews.com

It is quite an eye opener!
What it actually comes down to as to "naive" we all seem to the so called "activism" we see reported. Those "lone heroes" that help some children in impoverished countries and so forth. Activists that "seemingly take on the government/bureaucracy etc. to do the "right thing."
All in essence a well orchestrated plan for a much bigger cause.
Just a few days ago someone posted about this terror organization giving us a lecture on the dissolving of the sultanate of Sulu. I cant find the thread now. Found it interesting but had personally a "WTF?" reaction. Now seeing this it makes a lot more sense. So then if the worst "nutcase claim" fits the agenda of TPTB, then these morons will support any crack pot and call it "liberation movement".
Sorry if I sideline it here a bit:
But I wanted to post since some weeks already a claim that I see most "terrorist acts" as false flags, period. Since "terrorist" is a definition used by one side, "liberation" is the same for the other side. And there I had had a problem with since the 1960/70 when the whole PLO/RAF/Bader-Meinhof wave started in Europe.
I was just then in the army and learning about 'armed resistance behind the lines' or "Partisan action" as we simply referred to it. And back then out instructor already said, that these acts are "stupid". They have absolute no value in terms of a military achievement. All it achieved was the start of the "surveillance legislation" in various countries. And it all happened when Europe just was about to enter an age of enlightenment, personal freedoms, and shedding its conservative past.
Comparing the so called 'terrorism' to real actions that i.e. the Russian and Yugoslav Partisans did or the French Resistance, that focused primarily on military targets, and yes spies and informants are military targets, all this 1960+ to present "terrorism" is totally useless and insane. Thus I always now think that it is simply part and parcel of a much more sinister agenda and not what the base slogans of such "fronts" claim.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by marhaba
Now that the Philippine government and MILF(the Moro Islamic Liberation Front is a breakaway group from the MNLF who signed a peace pact sometime in the 90's) are close to signing ending several decades of war, it seems somebody is pulling another string to make this region as troubled as it was.

Seriously? They're called "The MILFs"?

Probably inappropriate, if they're a terrorist group, but...

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Okay so a few hundred Terrorists, have invaded a Malaysian Island? I hope they brought supplies. How do these terrorists plan to restock their ammunition/food supply?

Does Malaysia have a military/police/anti-terrorim force to deal with them? I know the philippines do, and they certainly don't # around. If the Philippino Anti-terror group or military goes after them, they will all be dead in a short time. No resupply for the terrorists, and the Philippines are notoriously hard warriors. The philippines is one of the few places left that take being a cop to the utmost seriousness. They serve and Protect their people, and are not afraid to die to do that.

If you've got the time check this out.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Seriously? They're called "The MILFs"?

Probably inappropriate, if they're a terrorist group, but...

Oh TY for making me aware I can now be seen as a terrorist supporter if I use "MILF" in any comment.
I sure like the original term a lot more ...

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Yes but these kind of MILF are bad news. Not what we think it is.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
Okay so a few hundred Terrorists, have invaded a Malaysian Island? I hope they brought supplies. How do these terrorists plan to restock their ammunition/food supply? ...

Don't forget the small section int he article about "elections" coming up in Malaysia ... So them "Terrorists" might just be a bit a cannon-fodder for some swinging the minds of the voters. Bay of Pigs anyone?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Guenter

Ahhh !!! Okay, why does this seem to be the new " Hit " thing with elections. We need a war on something for someone to get elected. The state of the world just makes me want to dig a hole.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

What's unfortunate are these "invaders" trained right there in Sabah with the tacit approval by the Malaysian government at that time and had stashed some of their weapons there as admitted by one of the commander of the separatist group. He said these people knows this area like the back of their hand.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
reply to post by Guenter

Ahhh !!! Okay, why does this seem to be the new " Hit " thing with elections. We need a war on something for someone to get elected. The state of the world just makes me want to dig a hole.

Well according to the RAF/Bader-Meinhof statements of the past. one of their slogans was: "Kill 1 and scare 1,000"
Means have a bit of a skirmish and the "sheeple" will ask the Gvt. to protect them.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by marhaba
reply to post by Hijinx

What's unfortunate are these "invaders" trained right there in Sabah with the tacit approval by the Malaysian government at that time and had stashed some of their weapons there as admitted by one of the commander of the separatist group. He said these people knows this area like the back of their hand.

This is another trend that is driving me up the wall!! Governments training foreign factions all over the world, only to have them turn around and Terrorize them. At this rate, I feel like I should right my government a letter asking them to train me so I can go rob banks, using their equipment and training how not to get caught doing it.

State of the world man, state of the world.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join