It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(URGENT) N. Korea threatens preemptive nuclear strike against aggressors

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I heard that we the U.S. have moved another boomer into the area just because of this loud mouth in NK. Since China is controlling NK and using them as a distraction I am sure these nukes are meant for both nations. NK will attack the south and distract the U.S. and Japan as China takes Taiwan and the surrounding islands.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc
My opinion? This is a diversion. The U.S has its eye on South East Asia, and it is not watching the Middle East as closely as it should.

Allow me to explain. A while ago, over on that other conspiracy website where they ban people all the time, someone posting from Israel boasted that there would be a major change reagarding a world leader within 72 hours. 48 hours later, Kim Hong Il was dead from a "heart attack."

I cannot find the link, but go to that website and look around-unless they 404'd it. But ask the regular posters there. They will confirm it for you.

Now, you can say that was a vague warning or a coincidence, but given Mossad's desire and ability to remove people that could supply the real terrorists with WMD's, I'm willing to bet that "Dear Leader" was removed.

The people who took him out may have come to his son while he was in school in Switzerland and struck a deal. "We'll put you into power, but you have to rattle your sabres when we tell you to."

The time to distract the US is now. Israel wants to hit Iran.

So this is all a big show.

ahh right, you heard something but cannot back it up but wants us to go to another conspiracy website to speak with I don't know who and they will confirm your story.......lol sounds like a classic (invented) conspiracy theory with nothing to back it up. Why don't you provide proof for what you are saying yourself?
edit on 9-3-2013 by citizenoftheworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
I heard that we the U.S. have moved another boomer into the area just because of this loud mouth in NK. Since China is controlling NK and using them as a distraction I am sure these nukes are meant for both nations. NK will attack the south and distract the U.S. and Japan as China takes Taiwan and the surrounding islands.

China is prospering greatly. They have long passed where the point where the lose/reward to engage in war over Taiwan is attractive.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
April 14, 1865
June 28, 1914
November 22, 1963
March 22 2013

7 Sabbaths

Abarham lincoln
Franz Ferdinand
John F. Kennedy
??????????????

The books of Daniel and Revelation clearly state that 1260 days(or two consecutive 1260 days) will divide the first half of the prophetic week, where the man of sin is initially given power, and the second 1260 days(beginning March 22?) where this same man is directly involved in an event that takes place in Jerusalem(Obama will be there!!) where a "peace" is established and the abomination of desolation occurs.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

3.22.13 will be 1260 days since obama won the nobel peace prize and he is visiting israel on that date

Throw in some georgian guide stones... 3.22 so my question is korea a false flag/distraction event?

Probably not related as probably nothing will happen religeous illuminati mumbojumbo lol...

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LarryOG
reply to post by LarryOG

Also why didnt the US just send Dennis Rodman with some sort of poison he could of infected him already? Situation over. Case closed.

Who says we didn't? Don't you remember when we sent Dennis Rodman as "special envoy" to Venezuela not long before we find out that someone had infected Hugo Chavez with cancer? When you see dear leader suddenly bald you will know it worked.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Ill Just leave this here

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge
reply to post by Jepic

Meh, China has centralized banking already.

No need to gun for them.

But China is actually playing the little bankster game better than the banksters are... they're slipping under the radar and getting stronger economically by the day.

The fight will be on with China eventually as well, but for very different reasons.

We're all just sitting in the nose-bleed section seats of this show, watching how it's all unfolding before our very eyes.

It almost makes a person feel.... privileged.... in some strange way.

China's bank doesn't go with TPTB banking. They are in fact enemies. That is what I meant. It's not just the 3 countries I mentioned, it's China as well.

In my opinion TPTB are doomed. They can't compete with China.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Everything seems to have calmed down at least for now

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by deviant300

lets hope thats true and were not just having a media blackout to save any panic. I cant see this just fading into obscurity, it was a pretty bold threat for li'l kim to make.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Catch_a_Fire

Bold threats from North Korea have been going on for many years even before my time (I'm 23) but nothing yet has come of them. There's a lot I'm learning about the North/South split at the moment.

You could be right a media blackout may be right but let hope it's all calm.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Catch_a_Fire

It is one of two things Calm before the S#!$ Storm or it was a bluff. there are no current words on this, the Official mouth piece of DPRK and their news is very very quite, i did notice last night www.rodong.rep.kp... was not updated, every thing was on the 7th, news black out or?? Rodong Sinmun is their Official mouth piece.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Fine with me,at least India has sensibility and seem stable in their history. And I think their mystic approach to their lives has helped,I know they aren't perfect but after the last 4 presidents have shown ,we have bad issues,they are welcome to take the role in my book.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Millions

I just find the response (or lack of) to these threats to be quite insightful.

Can you imagine if anyone else started making threats like this? What if Russia decided to say that they were going to launch nuclear missiles at the USA? Or China? Or Pakistan?

Its fair enough to treat North Korea as some kind of joke state - a little yappy dog barking at you as you walk past a garden gate. But I just hope this image doesn't lead to over-confidence.

To catch you up on history Russia DID say they were going to launch mussels from Cuba and attack the USA.. in early 60's. I was a teeager at the time.

We found it to be a real and serious threat. Many men sending their wives and children north west of the south eastern coast. And Nikita was not a little young yapping dog.

What did we do?
Citizens built bomb shelters while washington used diplomacy. Russia backed down and removed the mussels from Cuba.

We were on the brink of WW3.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
"China Says It Won’t Forsake North Korea, Despite Support for U.N. Sanctions"

www.nytimes.com...

Interesting to say the least. US deterrent?

Anyway, I think just because NK hasnt made a move yet, doesn't mean they changed their minds or anything regarding their position - remember that the "ending of the non-aggression pact" is only to be in effect at the 11th of march.

So... monday and after we'll see how things go. But the difference between this threat and the others that came before is that severing that hotline and canceling the non-aggression pact was huge step that I think people are downplaying. It never happened before under the previous Kim despite all the threats... this Kim however makes ONE threat and in a single move cancels 42 years of "agreements" that not even his father dared to cancel. This is not to be taken lightly. Even if he does let this one slide, all pacts and agreements are canceled now so... next time will be a lot different. Now that they're basically in a constant cold war and free from those agreements that previously put some restrain on aggressive actions, they can orchestrate any action without violating anything thus making those said actions "legal" to the eyes of the world. They wont be violating any rules and the South has been warned.

Maybe next time there wont be a warning or any sort of barking since now there's no leash, not even "honoring their treaties" will stop NK from unleashing even a surprise attack on SK. It's all fair game - it's something to consider instead of dismissing their threats and keeping your heads buried in the sand in denial.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Perhaps the little fat guy hasn't heard of thermobaric weapons. They do a very nice job, and emit no radiation. Send a couple of hundred drones in and flatten them into the stone age. Home in time for coffee the 6:00 news.
Problem solved.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynic
Perhaps the little fat guy hasn't heard of thermobaric weapons. They do a very nice job, and emit no radiation. Send a couple of hundred drones in and flatten them into the stone age. Home in time for coffee the 6:00 news.
Problem solved.

Yea, maybe the "little fat guy" will hear about thermobaric weapons while Seoul and 10 million people burn...

People and their war mongering rhetoric... when will you learn that fighting fire with fire doesnt really gets us anywhere... well, anywhere but dead that is.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
We're talking about this on ATS Live! Tonight. Join us!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynic

I still don't need a country of collaterals there.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

edit on 10-3-2013 by Snsoc because: accuracy

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join