It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(URGENT) N. Korea threatens preemptive nuclear strike against aggressors

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
hi

Just saw this tweet pop up

North korea is getting crazy everything they have said they were gonna do recently they did..

Im not sure Id be surprised if they launched a nuke at SK

english.yonhapnews.co.kr...

This is just breaking
ets
Furious over sanctions, NKorea vows to nuke US
www.whiotv.com...

SEOUL, South Korea —

North Korea is vowing a pre-emptive nuclear strike against the United States. The harsh rhetoric Thursday comes hours ahead of a vote by U.N. diplomats on whether to level new sanctions against Pyongyang for its recent nuclear test.

An unidentified spokesman for Pyongyang's Foreign Ministry said the North will exercise its right for "pre-emptive nuclear strikes on the headquarters of the aggressors" because Washington is pushing to start a nuclear war against the North.

edit on 7-3-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by goou111
hi

Just saw this tweet pop up

english.yonhapnews.co.kr...

This is just breaking

More bluster and hot air from the little fat dictator? Nothing will happen. He might be a tub'o'lard but he isn't stupid, he knows he would be invaded from the north and the south if he done anything like that.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
They claim that every Tuesday and Thursday, on Mondays they usually threaten an invasion, and on Saturdays they threaten to destroy the USA in a fire storm. Something to that effect at least.

Wake me up when something really important happens.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
They claim that every Tuesday and Thursday, on Mondays they usually threaten an invasion, and on Saturdays they threaten to destroy the USA in a fire storm. Something to that effect at least.

Im not so sure anymore.. once the UN imposes the sanctions hes gonna try something

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie

The only thing he will demolish is the buffet. This really is a non-story.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
What are they going to hit them with? Dennis Rodman.

NK tech is obsolete compared to 1st world countries. If they wish to return to the stone-age all they have to do is test their premise.

Probably draw there opponents into an armed conflict with China through, after that WWIII is on the cards.
edit on 7-3-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
well alls i can say is, about god damn time!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Wednesdays sees the dictator enjoy a game of basketball...

I'm really confused with NK.

One minute Kim Jong Un is enjoying a game of basketball with Dennis Rodman, the next threatening to wipe out the US with nukes.

Where's he going to watch hoops after he flattens America?

China??

edit on 7/3/13 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
What are they going to hit them with? Dennis Rodman.

It reminds me of this scene from a very funny film I saw last year called The Dictator

link   
its popping up everywhere

heres the ap link
hosted.ap.org...

link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Wednesdays sees the dictator enjoy a game of basketball...

I'm really confused with NK.

One minute Kim Jong Un is enjoying a game of basketball with Dennis Rodman, the next threatening to wipe out the US with nukes.

Where's he going to watch hoops after he flattens America?

edit on 7/3/13 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

dude NK will be able to have its own Superbowl of basketball and not invite anyone else to play and be the best in the world if they flatten america. the plan makes perfect sense.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PLAYERONE01

Ha! yeah probably...

When Lebron and Kobe and the like all disappear, be scared, be very scared

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Actually it was Tuesday when they threaten annihilation of the USA, I'm sorry I mixed up the days.

NewYorkTimes Published: March 5, 2013
SEOUL, South Korea — North Korea said on Tuesday that it would cut off a hot line with the United States military in South Korea, calling the truce that stopped the Korean War in 1953 null and void and threatening to strike the United States with “lighter and smaller nukes.”

SOURCE

link   

North Korea has threatened to launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike against the United States.

An unidentified spokesman for Pyongyang's Foreign Ministry says the North will exercise its right for "pre-emptive nuclear strikes on the headquarters of the aggressors".

news.sky.com...

This is an interesting set of circumstances, especially considering that NK has the ability to reach the USA with missiles:

The Taepodong-2 long-range missile is estimated to have a range of between 4,000km and 10,000km and, like the Taepodong-1, it requires a fixed launch site.

If the missile was successfully launched, the increased power of the Taepodong-2 could put the UK, Australia, and even the US mid-west within range.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Yeah, you're screwed America.

link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

lol, definitly.
i just saw this on youtube, made me laugh, I kind of imagined this is how the UN talks would be going.

+35 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I love stupid people with one track minds, its like you are willingly stupid or maybe you just don't understand what a sanction is, or you don't know what a sovereign country means.

1. NK can carry as many nuclear tests as it wants within its borders, the US carries tests all the time yet I don't see anyone raising an issue.

2. Dennis Rodman opened a channel for the Western people to know NK, but the govt and media shunned it. Instead of dialogue you would rather listen to people tell you about someone than from the person themselves. Its a tactic to keep the status quo, by refusing to acknowledge the other as normal you can keep them as an enemy or in case of old USA, blacks as slaves.

3. A Sanction is an aggressive act which indangers the livelyhood of NK people therefore is an act of war, US embargo on Japan in 1940s was an act of war, sanctions are an aggressive act of war. Nothing pisses you off worse than being sanctioned by countries freely doing what you are doing claiming they are for peace when their coalition is invading other people.

4. Leave NK alone, people don't know what is going on in their own cities govt, yet are knee deep in NK business.

almost forgot, what is the difference between a Israeli preemptive strike threat and NKs strike threat?
edit on 7-3-2013 by chishuppu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
well the North Koreans stated that they can retaliate with nukes in their own way, they called it 'korean style' (made me smirk a little bit to be honest). Let's not hope it's some kind of dirty bomb or whatever.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zerschmetterling
well the North Koreans stated that they can retaliate withnukes in their own way, they called it 'korean style' (made me smirk a little bit to be honest). Let's not hope it's some kind of dirty bomb or whatever.

How about a nuke

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
well a dirty bomb is a kind of nuke wise guy

A dirty bomb is a speculative radiological weapon that combines radioactive material with conventional explosives.
But you can detonate it more covert in a city.

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by chishuppu
I love stupid people with one track minds, its like you are willingly stupid or maybe you just don't understand what a sanction is, or you don't know what a sovereign country means.

I love the rent-a-mobs who come to the defense of anyone claiming to be under attack from the west.

1. NK can carry as many nuclear tests as it wants within its borders, the US carries tests all the time yet I don't see anyone raising an issue.

NK is not the same situation as anyone else, not even Iran. NK is still at war with SK, and thus any testing can only be seen as aggressive. Plus, it is a disgrace that this state is funding nuclear weapons whilst the vast majority of its people are in a worse state than many african countries.

2. Dennis Rodman opened a channel for the Western people to know NK, but the govt and media shunned it. Instead of dialogue you would rather listen to people tell you about someone than from the person themselves. Its a tactic to keep the status quo, by refusing to acknowledge the other as normal you can keep them as an enemy or in case of old USA, blacks as slaves.

Good for him. Jane Fonda tried that once, didn't go well for her either. We have tried dialogue, for the last 50 years and it has gone absolutely nowhere. Unlike Iran, which now looks like it will comply with the UN, albeit after a long time.

3. A Sanction is an aggressive act which indangers the livelyhood of NK people therefore is an act of war, US embargo on Japan in 1940s was an act of war, sanctions are an aggressive act of war. Nothing pisses you off worse than being sanctioned by countries freely doing what you are doing claiming they are for peace when their coalition is invading other people.

A sanction is a display of the worlds anger and disgust at a certain action. This is what you agree to submit to as a member of the UN. Feel free to leave the UN if hearing people complain at the skewed priorities surrounding quality of life for your citizens in comparison to the militarisation dreams.

4. Leave NK alone, people don't know what is going on in their own cities govt, yet are knee deep in NK business.

No.

almost forgot, what is the difference between a Israeli preemptive strike threat and NKs strike threat?
edit on 7-3-2013 by chishuppu because: (no reason given)

There is no difference. Both are outragous and both should be responded with by sanctions and embargoes. Both of these states have shown a deep disrespect for the international community.

Next.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join