It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my vision of civilization-killer Event for North America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
hi all.
march 6 2013

A vivid vivid end time dream last night. one of those "Civilization-killers" Events, an event that is indicated, in this vision, to end civilization for the North America, at least!

I was someone else, dreaming as if i were another man, following his days, for weeks, as he wanders through a ruined city with no services or helping aid given; and sometimes within the dream there were running commentaries given by my dream director guide, i guess. I had thought that hopefully "these" end time dreams were over, after 2012; "gloom and doom" is not what i wish to push, here, on these forums, but I Dream and thus not responsible for these dreams.

I live in America and I know that this dream happens here.

The dream begins where there is some kind of
"television-like" commentary upon what has just happened. the focus was just on one very large city, a city with large skyscrapers somewheres in the "east" of the country. The Commentator spoke of "explosions", then i saw images of huge fireball-like explosions over and on the horizon where also i could see the downtown of the city. the commentator then spoke of "125 mph winds" that "will blow over the buildings". This was followed by a "video" of seeing skyscrapers collapse.

there was no indication of whether these fireballs were from nuclear bombs or asteroids or from ????.

then i witnessed something very strange, people, and I see upon awakening that this "video" was created just to show to me in symbols just how huge and devastating this Event is!

I saw a large baseball field with stadium, from maybe 500 foot away. there was a Giant man-like personage standing upon the actual baseball diamond. he must have stood 100 foot tall. he wore a baseball players uniform and his head *was* a baseball!
then the "Terrible" voice-over.....!
"Baseball has died"!! then i saw this baseball-man fall to the ground, dead!

[symbol: in America, baseball is the national game. "baseball is life", the even the game people say this, let alone the old soul interpretors.]
Thus this message is really saying that America as a civilization is now dead. USA is no more. no one is Home, to rescue the survivors, no help exists, the government is gone. the national soul has died, the Body is dead but the individual cells within this body live for a while.
For awhile!]

Now...for the rest of this dream, maybe 90% of it, i "was" *a* man, a survivor. i must have spent weeks with him, in "movie-like" "takes" here and there throughout his days.

the city is ruined. most buildings of any size have collapsed. several weeks have passed since the explosions and by now many stores have been trashed by survivors looking for goods. many people wander about either in shock or in stress mode.
the sky always is cloudless blue with only a faint haze and the time is summer as leaves are on the trees. no one seems to be worried about radiation. [a clue?].
i begin my journey in a neighborhood of small houses and i am with a group of men, men from the local area, white men. they are in shock and several are beginning to act "combative", so i walk away quietly.
i walk a lot, now. i see half smashed houses and "opened up like a tin can with can opener" apartments and homes, the furniture strewn all about the yards.
[like a tornado hit]
i always, in my walkings, see three or four wandering men and women, all stressed out.
eventually, as i begin to approach the edge of the city as i must be trying to leave this large city, i try to get past a group of older homes sitting at a base of a hill, a hill that looks like a "bank-hill" where the city sits on a river.
I am scared now of these survivors. i climb up upon a roof and try to jump between buildings, the houses are very close to each other.
i vividly recall me entering an apartment and i see a black negro lady, the single lady resident. i tell her, "don't be scared, i am just crossing over and i want to leave this room by that window to get to the other building, i will not hurt you"
[what i see is a very messy disheveled room with a scared young lady. i take it that many women stayed holed up in their homes. the room is in clutter chaos!

[these images are so so detailed, of all the hundreds of ruined buildings and the cluttered rooms, that i feel that in now way that i can "make this" up, from my subconscious dream-mind! i must have seen dozens of living rooms where the lack of water and lights and services plus the stress of the occupants, have created a very messy scene, clothes, furniture, all chaotically swirled about living rooms.]

i finally leave the homes and i climb the hill. the trees look healthy and i, the dreamer, the "naturalist" note that the trees look to be living where the climate is dry, so dry that the rainfall can barely support trees. think; "Dallas, Texas" maybe, i once lived there.
i get to the top of this hill and leave the trees. i see a vast partly sandy plain with ruined buildings! a shopping mall ruined. scattered suburban homes and stores ruined. [this miles from city center!]
I stand there in a small shock. then i see a lady also come up from below and she is dragging something and i see that this something is a dead body. she just dumps it onto the ground in a "final" gesture and she seems to be saying a prayer through tears and then she walks way back down through the trees leaving the body there.
i walk.
i then find a small "neighborhood" business area with stores and these buildings are much older than the surrounding newer city sprawl. i enter a store and see ruin. between the blast and the survivors picking, i see nothing left that i can use. i enter kitchens to look for food.

i then tell myself, this, in the dream, "i guess i will walk to the west, maybe out there there might be some civilization left"!
end of dream.

==========
my comments.
[on next post, in this thread.]
in the second section I will try to give a "time window"! my write-up is so long that i have to split my article!

freestone
edit on 6-3-2013 by freestonew because: add more info

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
here are my comments to my dream, maybe some interpretation and timing.

in this dream i had yet to see gangs or packs of dangerous dogs. always the sky was hazy blue, just *like* as if this area might have been Dallas or some other southern midwest city. was summer or early fall.

but oh the ruins! i must have walked for miles and for dream-days, seeing a complete breakdown of order and life. while many of the homes did not look damaged, i could tell that for anyone living in a whole house, the electric and the water and all services were now gone!
everyone was still in shock-stage. there were no police, firemen, or military present! no FEMA to the rescue. no red cross. and...i sensed that no one expected *TO* see any helpers come, either!

[i could, while sitting here typing, i could just imagine that white slight haze might be dust and Winter will soon come and winter will be much colder this coming year due to this dust, ala "Basey's winter of Horrors, that he still sees coming!]

[I never did find out what really causes this Event. i did see multiple explosions off in the distance, over the city proper, at the beginning and these explosions looked to be "up in the air" as compared to a ground explosion.]

when will this happen, *if* this event is a Seeing of our timeline?
the dream did not indicate.
However....as there were "we show to you Information, symbolically" "video clips", one of them might give a clue.
"mister baseball"......shows that the spirit and civilization of America is now no more. no clue there.

but how about the "125 mph wind speeds"?! that number is "too precise" to be an ordinary wind speed indicator. i know too, from my weather training, that 125 mph will not do the damage that has occurred and the Narrator says that this wind blows over skyscrapers!
so this 125 is then, i think, a symbolic number given only to me, as this number might indicate something of Information.

I have written a lot, of late, to a pen-pal lady and i have often told her that "i lived two lives". one would be my 71 years of earth life, born and raised in upstate new york, and the other life was spent here where i live now, in tallahassee, florida. i have lived here, on and off since 1960, when i arrived here in late August to begin college at FSU.
this 2013 august i will have lived here for 53 years.
I was born the end of June of 1941, in upstate new york,and i will be 72 years in this 2013 August.

if anyone here is "way ahead of me here", you all can see why I spent a whole paragraph detailing some of my personal life. 53 + 72 = 125 !!

and with *that* suggestion, i am a bit "speechless"!
of course that 125 number could mean some other thing.
but this Number, i feel, has some symbolic meaning.
so people, I bring this to you all.

comments please!

freestone

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by freestonew

Did you watch Eli with Denzel Washington recently?

Sounds like a movie......Vivid dream!

Did you recognize anything to pinpoint where you were at?

ETA: 72 and going to college? For what?

You plan on getting a job sometime soon, or just like wasting money?

edit on 3/6/2013 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/6/2013 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I'm not sure that he is going to college at the age of 72, re-reading what he wrote, but if you are sir, good for you.
Maybe, you started college in Florida in August of 1960.

I think that dreams as vivid as this one was should be recorded somewhere, and where better than ATS, as many of us have had many different kinds of precognition that we believe to be important, and the synchronicities can be startling when we compare them. I've had similar but shorter and less detailed dreams about where I live...seems to be a common theme here.

Other responses might open up the debate a little more and as always, it's good to compare notes.

edit on 6-3-2013 by caitlinfae because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

All I can say is yep I can relate .. I believe it is prophetic too.

Many others including myself have had these visions and dreams.

Take a look at my signature and see if you can relate to any of those dreams or visions I have been given over a period of years.

-FG

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

You had a dream.

Done.

What you saw is exactly what is NOT going to happen.
That's how it works.
Look at all the other prophecies throughout history.
Look at all the failed RELIGIONS.

If it's a dream or prophecy, then, it's pretty much guaranteed not to happen.

Turn it into a book, get representation from a literary agent, and then it might be actually worth something.

Otherwise, you had a dream.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Wow, very interesting dream! Certainly lines up with many prophecies.

I get a laugh from people who come on many threads and just naysay, ridicule, discount everything on ATS. Why bother coming to ATS? Don't you realize most or many of the threads are like this? Do these kinds of threads bother you? You obviously are very antagonistic towards many of them - do you like being antagonistic on many threads? Do you find joy in this? Let me refresh your memory about the blurb at the top of every single page in this forum:

"Discuss your dreams, predictions, and other state-of-mind topics."

Personally, discussion does not include one-sided negation when one is following the forum outline to a T.

I think one would be better off on another site like Huff Post or Ladies Home Journal so we wouldn't be subjected to your anti-conspiracy or anti - JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING TALKED ABOUT ON ATS - childish tirades.

edit on 6-3-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

edit on 6-3-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: looking for sock puppets

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

You obviously are very antagonistic towards many of them - do you like being antagonistic on many threads?

Say hello to Druscilla.......Nothing new with her.....

Yeah Druscilla, there are only hundreds of prophecys that have come true from the bible, but that doesn't count because you don't believe them right??

You are a character that's for sure!!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Maybe because it was so vivid it does include something for the future. I think a dream can be both
prophetic and just "entertainment" to problem solving parts of the mind at work at the same time.
A loss of hope with everything destroyed to a degree.
They say dreaming of rooms in a house is equal to dreaming of your personal life..different rooms representing
different aspects of self. Maybe that is what it is..a big mess, jumbled ideas and feelings. I am older myself
and it's just not the same as when I was young. I might take things harder is some ways and easier in other ways.
All the goofy stuff youngsters tend to focus on really may not matter much except in their mind, their personal memory.
Maybe the negro aspect represents something from the deep past..perhaps it brings to mind mansions
in Georgia ( a big port town is there in South Carolina...Charleston? ). Just reaching here. If I think of something
awesome I will post it maybe.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

Very interesting! I had a dream a year ago I believe that involved both a tsunami here in FL and foreign troops. In my dream though, the troops were Mexican.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I'm not disagreeing with someone's right for posting in that manner, but what fun is it being a curmudgeon all the time? Being the Archie Bunker of ATS? I mean, I ignore many topics and think many threads are bunk - but I IGNORE them, why waste my time posting about stuff I disagree with? I mean sure you want to chime in when it is something major like the existence of God, whether UFO's exist, aliens, ghosts etc; but who cares about the minor insignificant topics?

And many topics here are truly intriguing, groundbreaking, mysterious, enlightening, shocking etc - I think that is why many of us come here - why come here if you are just going to deny 98% of what is posted here?

Just really curious................

edit on 6-3-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Yes, I can relate as I had a similar vivid dream just a few days ago ATS Dream Thread

I'm not sure if this will be a worldwide event or just the USA or ? but something tells my soul a large area will be affected.

Please prepare the best all of you financially can. I know none of us can prepare the way we would need to as it's the unknown, but try to be a little self reliant with food and water.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Yes, its very telling of a person's state of mind when they go into the Dreams and Predictions forum to preach to people about how they are wasting their time posting in the Dreams and Predictions forum about their dreams and/or predictions.

It's actually cause for some laughter when you consider the...irony? or futility, in such behaviour. Not to be mean, but, it IS actually pretty funny when you think about it. Who would waste their time?! I don't know, but I look forward to more humorous posts in the future to lighten my own mood when it needs lightening. This is, after all, an entertainment site, and I have to applaud some of the people who provide real entertainment for the site. I appreciate their contribution, and I can only hope to be half as entertaining myself.

OP: You say you followed this person's life for weeks? I'd love to hear ANY other details if you left any out. I realize it was probably not weeks or months straight, but little episodes here and there, right? But still, if there is anything else, or if you have another dream, there are a great many of us who would LOVE to hear about it. So don't ever be discouraged by anyone who tells you different. We will always outnumber them.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I know dreams like that can be scary, I've had a few myself. Not long ago I had a dream about seeing a nuclear explosion, then I heard some people talking and a person said "Miami is gone". Well, I'm pretty sure Miami Florida is still there, so it's obvious my dream didn't really mean anything. We all have weird dreams, it does not mean they're going to come true

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Reminds me of the steven king series the gunslinger have you read it. Wish they would make it into a movie, anyways dreams are weird but soo cool. I have been realizing im dreaming which is cool so i manipulate them a little bit. It could be anything just dont ask drusilla, to share one of mine with you i had a dream of a wasteland too but this was after a huge floating ship dropped something on the ground. Somehow i survived the impact or whatever it was but its stuck in my head too and its vivid. Maybe you will get another one let us know if so.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Oh, you said it much better than I did and gave me a good laugh! Thanks!

new topics

top topics

join