It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public tours of the White House Canceled

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The claim I heard today is that they had to cut Secret Service because of the Suckquester, so there is not enough security.

BS....does that mean SS agents are getting laid off? IIIIIIIII don't think so.

Do they only work overtime in the WH, so all overtime cut? IIIIIIIIIII don't think so.

So what is the REAL explanation?

These things can be debunked yet they continue to lie and SCARE anyway.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

The American president cannot handle his own dog? One should'nt have pets if you dont have time to spend with them.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack

Originally posted by MildCat
Take your troops out of my country, that will save you some money. And we need Mildenhall more than you do since we are bringing our troops back from Germany.
Wherever your country is, the American PEOPLE would love to have our troops out of your country, more than you want them out. People in the rest of the world tend to think that American citizens share the sentiment our our ''leaders'', we don't. We don't send our troop to your lands, nor do we want them there, our ''leaders'' do. Contrary to popular worldwide belief, the American people do not vote these people into office, they are selected, just like in your country. And just like your country, we the people don't control what our ''leaders'' do.

My country is England. I'm sure your troops do enjoy it here, and I am sure they have good memories, I have met a few based here and they were very nice, professional and eager to learn about England. Nothing personal though, but the cold war is over and it is time for foreign policies to change. I have supported brining our own troops home from Germany for years so I have no bias

I remember how warm and welcoming Americans were when I visited your country. I was taken aback by how friendly everyone was, truely a special memory I will keep forever. I genuinely hope I get the chance to visit again.
edit on 7-3-2013 by MildCat because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2013 by MildCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Obama.'s ratings keep rising

Were did you get that info?

Less than two months into his second term, President Barack Obama's approval rating has dropped and Americans blame him and his fellow Democrats almost as much as his Republican opponents for a fiscal mess. A Reuters/Ipsos online poll released on Wednesday showed 43 percent of people approve of Obama's handling of his job, down 7 percentage points from Feb. 19. Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com www.newsmax.com... Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
Reuters

I would like to know if Obama himself approved of shutting down the tours? They will try anything to get people believe we need to spend more that we don't have.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
TV news is reporting that closing the White House will save the budget $18,000 a week.
That will keep Air Force One in the air for 5 minutes of flight.

So if Obama would just cut out one or two of his whirlwind trips, then
'THE PEOPLE'S HOUSE' could stay open for us .. 'WE THE PEOPLE'.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66

Because my problem isn't with the claim at all it is with your counter to the claim that suggests the "But little Timmy" defense is applicable.

Geez...You are latching on to rhetorical device despite me repeatedly explaining the opposite. Do you genuinely not understand?

I did not point out that President Bush had greater annual expenses to excuse the current annual expenses...I pointed out that EVERY SINGLE PRESIDENT IN RECENT HISTORY HAS EQUAL AND OFTEN GREATER ANNUAL EXPENSES...USING THE SAME FORMULA EMPLOYED HERE

If ONE child gets sent to the principle for shouting at the teacher during class...and says "little timmy did it to"...agreed...it's BS.

IF the ENTIRE CLASS and EVERY STUDENT EVER TO HAVE THAT TEACHER gets sent to the Principle for shouting at the teacher...

You might ask WTF is that teacher up to???

The FORMULA is BS...The OP and right wing outlets ask "How much is spent on The Obama's?"

BUT the formula includes....
The VP's office
Homeland Security Council
Domestic Policy Council
Economic Policy Council
National Security Council
Defense Information Systems Agency
The Entire Secret Service budget
Navy and Marine etc...
It goes ON and ON...

THE MATH IS BS......

The MATH is premised on eliminating an ENTIRE BRANCH of GOVERNMENT.....NOT WHAT THE "OBAMA'S COST"

This isn't about partisanship...it's about BS...it was BS when the claim was made about Pres. Bush...it is BS now.

But go ahead and keep championing BS...see where that leads...IMO Americans have BS exhaustion and THAT is the GOPs biggest challenge right now.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

More liberal hogwash about their messiah

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join