It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I want to be a CHEMTRAIL DEBUNKER

page: 10
25
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The use of photos for either side is futile.
Saying its proof that its not happening by showing that it happens is short sighted.
Contrails can persist under the right conditions. That is a fact and always has been.
Now the question is how often are the condition right and for how much of the sky?.
This is my stumbling block because I think conditions are right to often and in to much of the sky.
I will now over the next months keep a log of day with persistence conditions showing in the sky.
This is helpful………….Painfulhead




posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose
 


Cheers, we know dont know the whole truth but we know something isnt right! the questions I have is what are they spraying? Im so past denying Chemtrails, this happened within an hr then the planes left, why did a bunch of "Persistent contrails LoL" show up above my house when there is never planes in my sky on normal days? why do they fly in long circles? why do they fly down the same trail over and over until they get the desired effect, why do they trails magically turn off and on as if they have a button. this one issue is huge and can change our lives if we can awaken people to this tyranny!! look up folks , it pretty simple to judge for yourself on this one..

phage i live in the foothills of colorado, they make FAKE clouds over my house early mornings that end up floating over the greater population in the front range unsuspectingly, they just look like a gray sky by then, and i have 20/15 vision i watch the skys and we dont ever have plane traffic like this, ever, seriously call them what you want the point is someone wants the sky to be unnaturally overcast in my neck of the woods!!



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul
 





In relation to chemtrails it is afavourite because it has a B747 water tanker- photos of which used to be posted as "proof" of chemtrails - which was, of course, just more arrant ignorance - but it took a few years for chemmies to understand why.


Here they are laying a chemtrail.....







Before I forget here is there spraying nozzles...






posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Painfulhead
reply to post by Phage
 


As a HAARP expert Phage aren’t Chemtrail some how related to it? Not in fact but as part of a proposal.. I thought one of the louder documents supporting Chems came form HAARP tech paperwork. Maybe I’m way off
Back to you sir………Painfulhead
It seems like chemtrails and haarp are 2 of the biggest topics on ats. Funny you would mention that. Here's an interesting thread that i stumbled across, with lots of helpful insight, regarding HAARP Is HAARP feeding SANDY? (The Conspiracy Side) Some think the 2 are related. And here's another debate, that eventually got shut down. So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestorm
 


phage i live in the foothills of colorado

Then how can you say you don't have any high altitude overflights? Did you watch that video?


they make FAKE clouds over my house early mornings that end up floating over the greater population in the front range unsuspectingly,
Yes, they do. Contrails are clouds but they aren't fake. And they are definitely unnatural. But they are clouds. Clouds of ice crystals, not very different from natural cirrus clouds. And they aren't spraying anything to produce them. They are flying through atmospheric conditions which cause them to form...just like they have since airplanes were first able to fly high enough.

From 1919:

The second German sighting occurred on May 9, 1919, when a pilot flying over Berlin at about 26,000 feet noticed the generation of a cloud stream that extended for about forty miles behind his plane. This stream eventually spread out to form a cloud layer that was about 3,000 feet thick. The pilot saw a similar phenomenon two days later.
www.questia.com...
edit on 3/4/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose
 


OH, dear gosh. The pretty picture with the nice colors at sunset?
Those are clouds. Maybe a contrail or two, but the pretty lines are clouds.
This is why I did so much research into the conspiracy. I got tired of telling people their pretty pictures of clouds were just clouds, and not some part of anything more nefarious than the "chemtrail" professionals trying to dumb down the gullible population who can't tell a cloud from a lit fart.
Those are altostratus undulatus CLOUDS. Here's some more pictures:



Just Bing Image "altostratus undulatus" for over 3000 more examples.
And get a cloud guide. You will save yourself a lot of worry and stress when you begin to understand what clouds look like and how they are formed.



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BrainWasher
 


Actually it was that thread and the way that it fell in to the same black hole all these fall in to that compelled me to start this tread. Schools out for me on these two topics and there relationship.
Good one …………………….Painfulhead



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestorm
 





Im so past denying Chemtrails, this happened within an hr then the planes left, why did a bunch of "Persistent contrails LoL" show up above my house when there is never planes in my sky on normal days?


Here is a few good ways to track those planes that may fly over you...

www.flightradar24.com...



Now you should be able to track those planes doing the spraying..



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Painfulhead
reply to post by BrainWasher
 


Actually it was that thread and the way that it fell in to the same black hole all these fall in to that compelled me to start this tread. Schools out for me on these two topics and there relationship.
Good one …………………….Painfulhead
if you notice, it's the same cast and crew causing those threads to fall into that black hole. You have to wonder why they're so interested in teaching people meteorology??? Is cloud formation really that important? My shower makes clouds that linger. If the planet is getting warmer because of global warming, wouldn't artificial clouds help to cool things down, or control the temps? That's what i believe is happening. They're creating clouds. So what???



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Thanks to all the members that have contributed to this thread. This may be the first time a tread on this topic has gone this far with out the removal of one post.

This is a mile stone for ATS.

Keep it up because no matter what side your on we can converse civilly.
Well done……………………………Painfulhead



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 


ok we agree that they are fake clouds then, you can call it a potato and I will call it a patato.. same effect a unnaturally grey and hazy day in sunny colorado



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Painfulhead
 


Yes, the "what if's". It's great to theorize about what could be going on and what might be happening. But I think anyone who puts serious thought into it, would have to agree that "what if" does not = "it happening now!" Which if you look around, um.....well....you get my point.

I tend to look at HAARP from a different perspective. I was in the military. (I know, no proof, I am a faceless internet dweller, so you don't have to believe me) but I did learn that the secret stuff is kept out of sight and out of mouths. COMSEC and OPSEC are very important terms. Both having to do with security and not leaking secrets. Even mundane things like, "those bastards are making me work 12 hr days with no time off!" could signal an operation about to take place. Knowing that (I know I am slow getting to the point) why would they offer tours of the facility with Q&A with the scientists that work there? It would be much easier to just put a big sign saying "top secret-keep out" and never let anyone see the inside without clearance.

Why couldn't it be some fantastic way to communicate with other worlds, or a way to harvest airborne electricity like Tesla wanted to do? (more theorizing but still fun to think about)

My single biggest frustration has just reared it's ugly head a few posts back. A picture of clouds and contrails. The poster seems absolutely convinced that in no way could those be contrails even though they look just like all the other pictures of contrails from today back to the 1930's. Why is it that they must be chemtrails? We all agree that it's possible "they" are doing something. What seems to be lost in translation is that we (contrail folks) think there is a better chance that the lines that look just like contrails are actually ......wait for it......contrails.

Theorize all day, but KEEP THE SANITY! when sanity gives way to paranoia, the conversation gets ugly early. (IMHO)

Again, good luck.



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Painfulhead
 


Yes, the "what if's". It's great to theorize about what could be going on and what might be happening. But I think anyone who puts serious thought into it, would have to agree that "what if" does not = "it happening now!" Which if you look around, um.....well....you get my point.

I tend to look at HAARP from a different perspective. I was in the military. (I know, no proof, I am a faceless internet dweller, so you don't have to believe me) but I did learn that the secret stuff is kept out of sight and out of mouths. COMSEC and OPSEC are very important terms. Both having to do with security and not leaking secrets. Even mundane things like, "those bastards are making me work 12 hr days with no time off!" could signal an operation about to take place. Knowing that (I know I am slow getting to the point) why would they offer tours of the facility with Q&A with the scientists that work there? It would be much easier to just put a big sign saying "top secret-keep out" and never let anyone see the inside without clearance.

Why couldn't it be some fantastic way to communicate with other worlds, or a way to harvest airborne electricity like Tesla wanted to do? (more theorizing but still fun to think about)

My single biggest frustration has just reared it's ugly head a few posts back. A picture of clouds and contrails. The poster seems absolutely convinced that in no way could those be contrails even though they look just like all the other pictures of contrails from today back to the 1930's. Why is it that they must be chemtrails? We all agree that it's possible "they" are doing something. What seems to be lost in translation is that we (contrail folks) think there is a better chance that the lines that look just like contrails are actually ......wait for it......contrails.

Theorize all day, but KEEP THE SANITY! when sanity gives way to paranoia, the conversation gets ugly early. (IMHO)

Again, good luck.
Lots of what-ifs have turned into reality. Life is stranger than fiction. If you can think it, it probably can be made a reality. Just look at the advancement of technology over the past 10 years. Someone thought of this stuff. It wasn't just by happen stance.



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestorm
reply to post by Phage
 


ok we agree that they are fake clouds then, you can call it a potato and I will call it a patato.. same effect a unnaturally grey and hazy day in sunny colorado


Well the difference is, some of us accept that potatoes are potatoes. And some think they are something else entirely. And part of a massive conspiracy......

Some argue that contrails are affecting climate and we need to find ways to prevent them, and some think they are being deliberately, intentionally, sprayed in a massive global conspiracy for a variety of nefarious reasons (though no-one can agree what they are - which to me, if not you, raises a few questions!) ....... and that presumably those who have spend millions over decades studying them are morons because they still don't know what they really are .....



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude
 


I live close to and have been by the facility (not inside) and yes you can go visit once a year. Not good to just show up. These tours could be a sign of good will and openness. It could also be an old facility or what’s done there could be mundane. Not sure.
Thanks for the reply……. Painfulhead



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BrainWasher
 





You have to wonder why they're so interested in teaching people meteorology??? Is cloud formation really that important?


Why shouldn't people be able to learn, because all one can do is show them the evidence to prove what thier seeing isn't a chemtrail?

All someone can do is present their evidence it is up to others as to what they do with it.

If you want to understand what those white lines in the sky are it doesn't hurt to know how clouds form.



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrainWasher
Lots of what-ifs have turned into reality. Life is stranger than fiction. If you can think it, it probably can be made a reality. Just look at the advancement of technology over the past 10 years. Someone thought of this stuff. It wasn't just by happen stance.


Sure. But what if worms had machine guns?
since worms don't have opposable thumbs, the couldn't even hold them so the point is mute. Does that illustrate how you have to wait for proof before you sign off on a theory being fact?

Scientists theorize all the time. It's how things are discovered. But the process is very important.


Step 1, come up with idea.
Step 2, do experiments to determine if idea is plausible.
Step 3, get others to test your theory.
Step 4, publish a paper on your findings, collect huge check, select which supermodel you wish to sleep with tonight.

You cannot skip steps 2 and 3 just because step 4 sounds so cool.
edit on 4-3-2013 by network dude because: worms don't have machine guns. That was a joke.

edit on 4-3-2013 by network dude because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BrainWasher
 


If the planet is getting warmer because of global warming, wouldn't artificial clouds help to cool things down, or control the temps?
No. Not high altitude clouds. Not contrails.
news.sciencemag.org...
www.ipcc.ch...



They're creating clouds. So what???
Yes. Yes they are. And they aren't spraying anything to cause those clouds to form.

edit on 3/4/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BrainWasher
 





Lots of what-ifs have turned into reality


Kind of like what if chemtrails aren't real, because in reality they are contrails...



If you can think it, it probably can be made a reality.


That could be the motto of the chemtrail believers..



posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Painfulhead
I will now over the next months keep a log of day with persistence conditions showing in the sky.


The ony indication you can have is the presence of cirrus and/or persisteent contrails!!

If the sky is ceelar you have no idea whether the conditions are right for persistent contrails or not, unless you are sending up sounding balloons??



new topics

top topics



 
25
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join