It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia gives a woman half the inheritance as that to a man

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

How about this ,

France is fining women who cover their hair and body by their free will,

This is the Ethiopia for western freedom and Secular laws.

Only gays can live there freely.

Give us a little comment please.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

How about this ,

And this is from Norway. This is what your sharia mates are wanting. But unfortunately for you, they have tipped their hand and now it's out in the open. You will only need to read the very first post to see what they want. Hope others reading this thread take the time to have a quick glance too as it mightopen the eyes of a fewof the do-gooders and nay sayers
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

And mideast, I couldn't help but notice that you are "not happy"
Well this proves the point below. Make sure to check the last country on the list. Then match it up with what is happening in Norway. hmmmmm How true it is and you have even got it in your profile

Here ya go have a read

Many Muslims today are not happy!

They're not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt .
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco .
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq .
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan .
They're not happy in Pakistan .
They're not happy in Syria .
They're not happy in Lebanon .

So, where are they happy?

They're happy in Australia .
They're happy in the UK .
They're happy in Canada .
They're happy in the US .
They're happy in France .
They're happy in Germany .
They're happy in Italy .
They're happy in Sweden .
They're happy in Denmark .
They're happy in Norway .
So……They're happy in every country that is not Muslim.

And who do they blame?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!
AND THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY.

Can I suggest you take you sharia ways back to the ME, stop trying to bleed your contaminated blood into other countries to try and get a foothold then demand change. To me you are offence epitomised and personified

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatfriendbadfoe

How about this ,

And this is from Norway. This is what your sharia mates are wanting. But unfortunately for you, they have tipped their hand and now it's out in the open. You will only need to read the very first post to see what they want. Hope others reading this thread take the time to have a quick glance too as it mightopen the eyes of a fewof the do-gooders and nay sayers

They are not my dudes , dude.

I really doubt they are even Muslims. Because Muslims are aware and they are not stupid. They don't threaten civilians

They don't attack somewhere to proof something.

They don't get themselves to be played with.

They are peaceful with their neighbors.

These people are ignorant people who are found in any religion and sect.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by greatfriendbadfoe

Here ya go have a read

Many Muslims today are not happy!

They're not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt .
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco .
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq .
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan .
They're not happy in Pakistan .
They're not happy in Syria .
They're not happy in Lebanon .

So, where are they happy?

They're happy in Australia .
They're happy in the UK .
They're happy in Canada .
They're happy in the US .
They're happy in France .
They're happy in Germany .
They're happy in Italy .
They're happy in Sweden .
They're happy in Denmark .
They're happy in Norway .
So……They're happy in every country that is not Muslim.

Oh , and who told you these ?

Those who make Zombie movies or your MSM war speaker ?

I am happy , I am in Iran.

Maybe you are referring to my mood when it says not happy.

I apologize , maybe I should have used not-pleased.

Anyway , it is not due to where I live ,it is because what I see.
edit on 10-3-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Hey gfbf!

Originally posted by greatfriendbadfoe

I hope they read more than just the first post, because if they do, they'll learn that the story is totally and completely false: The picture is an unrelated incident that occurred in Pakistan years ago. No such protest occurred as the OP in that thread implies. No muslims came forward and put any demands, as the OP in that thread implies. Someone sent a letter anonymously, and signed it as a muslim group that has absolutely no presence in Norway. In fact, the Norwegian police in the original Norwegian article mention that it is probably the work of some creative anti-muslim agent provocatives, as they have a much larger presence in Norway than any muslim group. Most telling, of course, is the fact that that is a news story from early August last year, and now, more than 7 months on, while Oslo certainly hasn't been divided into a shariah-only section, no attack at all has occurred in Norway at the hands of the muslims. In fact, the only terrorist attack in Norway in recent memory, the biggest they ever had, in fact, was by an anti-muslim self-labelled christian crusader.

Which brings me to your second post. Just to tell you, it is against the T&Cs of this site to post information or text wholesale without the source. In this case, your "They're not happy" mass-text was either copied off steve in the same thread you linked (here), or from the email that Steve there referenced himself. But that isn't my point. My point is that you could replace "muslims" in that rant with "bangladeshis", "africans", "indians" or in fact any group from any poor country anywhere in the world, and it would still be applicable, and still be just as bigoted. And to think it is totally their fault, and not at all due in the least bit to anyone else is absurdly naive.

Where do you think your electronics come from? Sweat-shops in China. Where do you think your petrol comes from? Oppressive and dictatorial regimes in the middle east. Where do you think your sneakers come from? Child-labour sweat-shops in Thailand. Where do you think your footballs come from? Child labour sweat-shops in Pakistan. Where do you think your chocolates come from? Child labour slave plantations in Africa. The developed countries have no interest in helping out these developing countries. They're USING them to sustain their lifestyle. You think people in those countries won't do their level best to escape?

But lets look at it from the other direction. I suppose when people are specifically targetted and physically attacked (and often killed) for being muslim (or looking muslim) in Greece, France, the US, and UK muslims should just suck it up and accept it, as it is their fault, and they should be happy? That the attackers are somehow justified? Are they justified, gfbf? Are the vandals who destroyed and defaced mosques in France, Germany, Canada, Spain, the US, with neo-nazi symbols are they justified? The EDL leader who called for mosques to be burnt down, I suppose he is justified? Muslims should just suck it up and be happy? Perhaps the Israeli football team that took on 2 muslim (non-palestinian) players should just suck up a religiously motivated arson-attack, and the muslims should be happy? When the French Minister of the Interior of Secular France supports the wearing of the Jewish kippa with pride, but condemns the hijab as a religious symbol (and bans the burqa as illegal), muslims should just suck it up and take it and be happy?

There aren't two sides to every story. There are 60.
edit on 10-3-2013 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2013 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I see you totally skipped over the FACTS about SHARIA that I posted.
Can't argue with them, can you? Sharia is bad for women. period.

Because Muslims are aware and they are not stupid. They don't threaten civilians
They don't attack somewhere to proof something.
They don't get themselves to be played with.
They are peaceful with their neighbors..

Is that the kind of stuff that your totalitarian Iranian government press pumps out?
It's Simiply not true. Islam does have corrupt and evil fanatics who do evil in the name
of Islam Headlines the Iranian Gov't won't let YOU see

Men and Women Systematically Raped in Chairo's Tahrir Square

Women are being systematically raped in Cairo's Tahrir Square, Egyptian activist and psychiatrist Sally Toma told a March 8 conference organized here by Democratic Party (PD) MEP Silvia Costa. But also men are sexually abused by men in uniform.

Organized groups are roaming Tahrir Square, raping women in order to scare half the population away from demonstrating, while men are being beaten and raped in military barracks and police stations: they might outnumber the female sexual assault victims, Toma told in her update on the situation of women two years after the revolution.

In Cairo, women activists and demonstrators are being targeted by civilians. ''They are sent by extremist groups led by the Salafist movement or by the (Muslim) Brotherhood'', explained Toma. ''They move in groups of five to six people, molesting not for sexual gratification, but for the pleasure of harming others''. Women told her ''they had knives held to their vaginas, while others were abducted, stripped and driven around the city, exposed to public shame,'' Toma recounted. This is a way to keep at least half the demonstrators away, she said. ''Women decide to leave Tahrir Square in fear of what has already happened to other women and to their friends.'' But the women of Tahrir ''are tough'', said the activist, who coordinated marches and meetings even before January 25

Suicide Bomber in Afghanistan Kills 8 Children

Buddhist and Hindu Civilians Terrorized by Muslim Mobs

100 Christian Homes Burned by Muslims over Blasphemy Charges

Christian Church in West Java Threatened By Muslim Mobs

Pakistan - 714 Killed Because of Sex

In many Asian countries, the status and the safety of women are still largely affected by gender based violence and discrimination, and Pakistan still ranks among the countries in Asia, and in the world, with one of the worst human rights records which affects the condition of women significantly.

Pakistani women are subjected to physical and verbal offences, psychological and sexual abuse, rape (including marital rape), assaults, forced conversions and forced marriages, honour killings. In the majority of cases, perpetrators are male family members. This is a result of the extremely conservative and patriarchal mindset embedded in society and which cuts across social classes. Abuses such as battery and murder occur among upper middle-class families as well as among working class people.

Even a comparison between the trend in urban and rural areas, proves that numbers are not that different in big cities. The reasons behind the perpetuation of discrimination and violence against women of any age are to be found in the religious fundamentalism, in the conservative sexist mindset pervading even urban areas, in the very feeble rule of law and in the widespread corruption within the civil policing system. Pakistan has been termed as worst with reference to every aspect of human rights record. If we talk of women, there has been no let up of murders of women and men in Sindh under the pretext of karo-kari (honour killing) and domestic violence.

TAKE NOTE - THE REASONS behind the perpetuation of discrimination and violence against women of any age are to be found in the RELIGIOUS FUNDAMENTALISM, in the CONSERVATIVE SEXIST MINDSET, pervading even urban areas, in the very feeble rule of law and in the widespread corruption within the civil policing system

Etc etc etc etc

France is saying that women have to show their faces for identification purposes.

Thank God that homosexuals aren't being molested or put to death in France.

edit on 3/10/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

You want to look like informed one but you are just leaning on lies which are made by your MSM.

And then you call me what you are yourself.

here
edit on 10-3-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Where do you think your electronics come from? Sweat-shops in China. Where do you think your petrol comes from? Oppressive and dictatorial regimes in the middle east. Where do you think your sneakers come from? Child-labour sweat-shops in Thailand. Where do you think your footballs come from? Child labour sweat-shops in Pakistan. Where do you think your chocolates come from? Child labour slave plantations in Africa. The developed countries have no interest in helping out these developing countries. They're USING them to sustain their lifestyle. You think people in those countries won't do their level best to escape?

What do you think ?

They care ?

Like they cared that their govt is killing people in mideast.

Their govt is washing their brain to justify attack on ordinary people in mideast.

You know what ?

I am amazed how they call others brainwashed.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

You want to look like informed one but you are just leaning on lies which are made by your MSM.

You've been proven wrong with FACTS and yet you repeat that Iranian government rhetoric??
Bottom line ..... Sharia = bad for women. CASE CLOSED.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

You've been proven wrong with FACTS and yet you repeat that Iranian government rhetoric??
Bottom line ..... Sharia = bad for women. CASE CLOSED.

FACTS tells a different story, the arab spring is happening, tunisia, egypt, libya even morocco have demanded and got Sharia law democratically.
its you who believe MSM rhetoric, the same goverment who killed millions in Iraq by a claim of WMDs.
Would you trust them for what they say again?
If you do then you support them in killing of innocents and share the blame too!
Muslim women support sharia equally, the arab spring wouldn't have happened without the help of women.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Well bab boy, I met a french back packer at a laundromat today and started talking. He was the one that brought up that not many people in france are not all that friendly to ME people. He mentioned that his younger brother was in school one day during the muzzie feeding fast time (for whatever pathetic religious reason they had). His brother took out some food and started to have lunch since he was not a muslim.

The mongrel kids in his class beat him up.

Yep, your rotten religion has taken young kids and turned them into beautiful human beings haven't they.

The contempt I have for this "religion of peace" cannot be expressed. To hand boy, I am pleased you are in Iran. Do me a favour and stay there. To any who manage to make it to Oz, it is in your interest to stay away from me.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Just read what I posted. I had lots going on and it looks like I used a double negative. sorry about that. My point was that this french backpacker was really against the muslims over there because of their fanatical attitude. Not the way out there small minority of them but the large majority of those in France.

But how about this one. Why don't these ME people (using the term VERY loosely) go to North Korea and work on turning them over to islam. If they are really right into spreading their dogma, why haven't they got the kahoonas to power forward in North Korea?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

why should any muslim do anything to prove anything to you or that backpacker or any muslim hater for that matter?
Can you observe objectively and tell me who appears intolerant here?

Your story 'muslim fasting kids beat up a kid having lunch' somehow seems to be missing a key element. I am sure the kid brother of that backpacker must have been a saint!

In the reply to you asking Mideast to remain in Iran. I'l ask you to keep your soldiers away from ME!

If you as a human seriously think this way about fellow humans who happen to be muslims because they have a way of life different than yours then you need to get out of your cocoon and interact with muslims too rather than just the backpacker kind who just reinforce your beliefs.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by logical7

why should any muslim do anything to prove anything to you or that backpacker or any muslim hater for that matter?
Can you observe objectively and tell me who appears intolerant here?

this is no more intolerant than the outlook muslims have towards all westeners who don't agree with islam

Your story 'muslim fasting kids beat up a kid having lunch' somehow seems to be missing a key element. I am sure the kid brother of that backpacker must have been a saint!

his brother wasn't the one doing the beating up, so imo that puts him a cut above the attackers

In the reply to you asking Mideast to remain in Iran. I'l ask you to keep your soldiers away from ME!

my comment was one on one, not one against an army.

If you as a human seriously think this way about fellow humans who happen to be muslims because they have a way of life different than yours then you need to get out of your cocoon and interact with muslims too rather than just the backpacker kind who just reinforce your beliefs.

Hey, I wasn't the one who initiated that part of his comment to me. All I asked was where did he come from. It's amazing that this person's main thought was immediately about how he loves it here in Australia because we don't have the muslim problem that they do over in France. I was just blown away that here is a bloke who I met for the very first time, and I had no reason to even mention islam, muslims or any religion for that matter came out with absolutely no prompting, the idea that he really hated the way that muslims are changing his country. I didn't seek out someone to agree with how I feel. And even though you're right, I hate islam (and by extension those who wish to expand its influence) I don't wear a badge saying so. Actually, I usually only express my distaste for it here on ats.
One last point, if you are so up in arms about my post, why not finish it off properly and explain why muslims aren't infiltrating North Korea. Give me a decent answer on that one logical, I reckon you aren't able. Or maybe it's because muslims think that NK have got everything right. Or maybe it's because the gutless extremists are only willing to have a go at those with some sense of decency. ie they realise their garbage would not be tolerated at all in NK

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

One last point, if you are so up in arms about my post, why not finish it off properly and explain why muslims aren't infiltrating North Korea. Give me a decent answer on that one logical, I reckon you aren't able. Or maybe it's because muslims think that NK have got everything right. Or maybe it's because the gutless extremists are only willing to have a go at those with some sense of decency. ie they realise their garbage would not be tolerated at all in NK

I'l sure answer that,
right now its not possible due to global politics, NK does not stand alone, that must be pretty obvious even to you.
Very soon Inshallah the 57 muslim countries may unity to reinstate Khilafah a Muslim Union like EU to stand up against anyone who is wrong and oppressive. Hope you'l support muslims when they start doing that despite the unfortunate fact that you hate islam, hope i am able to help you understand it a bit better especially if you have misconceptions that you take as truths.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Hey gfbf!

I met this french guy too! I met him at the...errrr.... grocery store. He told me about this big huge elephant that wears a green suit, and it started a war against rhinoceroses that wore military suits. This old lady with white hair then played the piano.

See? I can make great stories about "Someone I met said something" too. At least mine doesn't involve "mongrel kids". Have a good day!

(Although the number of stories I hear about how incredibly racist Australia is seem to not be too far off the mark. Good thing I know many cool aussies who are not, so I don't have to make gross generalisations about mongrels).
edit on 11-3-2013 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

What I typed about the back packer was the truth. I haven't been brought up in a culture where lies and deceit are the norm and accepted like they are in the ME.You should by now see that I call a spade a spade. I will even admitwhen I am wrong but here, the back packer story is the complete truth. Don't care if you believe it or not. Let's face it, when muzzies can look you straight in the eye and say "trust me" and tell youa lie it doesn't conjure up much confidence.

I have no need to make upfalse stories when it comes to muslims. The truth shows what they are really like.

Andlogical, your rant about the muslim nations banding together for truth justice and the american.................er strike that, .....................arab way. Well imo, that sounds really like a big concern. sounds like the concept of islam taking over countries is firmly set in their agenda.

I see the muslims on here showing your hand in almost every post. Hopefully, there are many people waking up to your idea of expanding islam and then introducing sharia law into countries further afield than just the ME.

scary stuff, really scary stuff

edit on 11-3-2013 by greatfriendbadfoe because: spacebar doesn't always work

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Ehwhat? You really need to get out of this racial way of thinking. I don't live in the middle east. Wasn't brought up in the middle east. Don't have a drop of "middle east" in me. I have visited it a couple of times, was nice enough. Never experienced this "culture of lies and deceit" you are on about, but they do make a mean shawarma. Anyhow, I guess you surely must know better than me. Probably lived their half your life, and speak arabic like a second language, ey? Certainly you aren't just talking out of thin air.
edit on 11-3-2013 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Was just emailed this. I especially like the term primitive. Maybe the west can learn a thingor 2 from the comrades

On February 4th, 2013, Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, addressed the Duma,
(Russian Parliament), and gave a speech about the tensions with minorities in Russia :
��� "In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia , to work and eat in Russia , should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Shari �a Law, then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law. Russia does not need minorities. Minorities need� Russia , and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We better learn from the suicides of America , England , Holland and France , if we are to survive as a nation. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of
culture or the primitive ways of most minorities. When this honourable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the national interest first, observing that the minorities are not Russians.
The politicians in the Duma gave Putin a standing ovation for five minutes!�

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join