It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Celebrates Successful 9/11 Operation on Purim Holiday? What is this photo?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

9/11, it wasn’t the Jews, Illuminati, Vatican, Aliens, the CIA or even good O’l Bush no It was a bunch of fanatical Muslims who saw America as the “Great Satan” and just hated America so they attacked they belonged to a terrorist network headed up by Osama Bin Laden called Al-Qa’ida.

There is absolutely zero evidence to substantiate anything you posted.

Please tell me your post was sarcasm, in the chance that you were being serious, please provide evidence to back up your claims.

This is evidence and it was presented and tested in a Court of Law :-

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The original story comes from a israeli web site. This is true!

www.6nobacon.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

9/11, it wasn’t the Jews, Illuminati, Vatican, Aliens, the CIA or even good O’l Bush no It was a bunch of fanatical Muslims who saw America as the “Great Satan” and just hated America so they attacked they belonged to a terrorist network headed up by Osama Bin Laden called Al-Qa’ida.

Please tell me your post was sarcasm, in the chance that you were being serious, please provide evidence to back up your claims.

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

What you presented as evidence, isn't evidence at all! Nice try at deflection.

It's not hard to spot old # 9.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Originally posted by Alfie1

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

What you presented as evidence, isn't evidence at all! Nice try at deflection.

It's not hard to spot old # 9.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was evidence presented in Court which the defence had the opportunity to dispute and the jury to consider. If that isn't evidence I don't know what is. It's certainly a lot more like evidence than totally unsupported truther allegations.

But by all means handwave away all inconvenient facts that don't happen to accord with your view but don't expect others to be impressed.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I`ve never paid much attention to the 9/11 conspiracy stuff but this picture can`t be easily rationalized, spun and explained away.It certainly has raised my interest in 9/11 conspiarcies.

considering the costume and the nature of the holiday that they are celebrating this is like using nazi symbols and nazi paraphenalia for thanksgiving decorations.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Purim has begun, and just like with Halloween, children around the world are proudly parading around in their inventive costumes. This is one of the best times of year for our youngin’s- dressing up, going to parties, playing with friends, and playing make-believe… but what about the poor kids that are used as models for their parents distasteful creative endeavors?

Enter Ilay and Nehaoray, seven-year-old twins from Israel whose parents “playfully” decided to dress their children up in famous twin costumes: the Twin Towers. Not only are the kids dressed as the famous New York City buildings, they are fashioning the structures while on fire… with the planes sticking out of the side right near the children’s eye holes.

Popular news website Ynet originally posted the image, with the headline “Twin Towers and other costumes this Purim.” After several commenters remarked about how the title was almost as distasteful as the costume itself, the publication chose to remove it.

It appears the original website, if it ever hosted it, has removed the item due to complaints.

However it is on at least one jewish culture website, shalomlife

Do I doubt this image? not at all. Why? people are crap. Simple.

Why is it impossible to conceive that some parents did this? We have adults in western countries naming their children adolf and aryan for crikeys sake...

yeah I believe this...

Yes, I think this article sums it up

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
5 Mossad agents caught after filming the event, set up way before on the NJ side, and seen celebrating after the first plane hit.. what more evidence do you need?

They had, apart from the footage, pictures of themselves with the destruction occurring in the background, and some others pictures with the flame of their lighter superimposed over the twin towers (before the event).

Something is very strange though. It is as though they want some people to know. Why in the world would they drive around lower Manhattan with an image of a plane crashing into the twin towers, silk screened on the side of the van?

All of the agents were caught by NYPD and eventually let go, deported back to their country with all charges dropped without any investigation. The 'Dancing Israeli's' even appeared on an Israeli TV talk show admitting to their presence there.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Bingo!

Thanks for weighing in.

Peace

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Do you even have real evidence that America was actually behind this attack..their isn't proof for either outlook. With how bad the security it was back than it was easy to do something like this..Maybe another country set it all up, it's possible..If the U.S can do it to other countries..what makes them not being able to do it to the states.. The security was weak back than it's pretty possible to do it.. I don't even know what to believe now a days..But playing the Devils Advocate on this, there is proof on both sides, more speculation on the conspiracy side.. So who really knows.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

So, do we even know for a fact that these kids are Israeli? Are they even in Israel? If it's staged, it's in very poor taste.

Even if the kids are not Israeli it doesn't make these bastards "that were documenting the event" any less suspicious.... If the translation is correct in this video obviously.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

So . . . after perusing this thread, let's see if I have this correct.

The OP uses an Iranian source with an accusitory title, claiming to ask for an honest explanation of the photo. Also claims to know nothing about the holiday they are celebrating and wondering if the holiday is related to 9/11(which a simple google search would have uncovered to be not the case).

Then, more than one poster explains that Purim is the equivalent to our Halloween, thus the costumes. The original source is discovered, which explains that the parents "thought" a good "twin" costume would be the Twin Towers. Said source receives complaints from Israelis that the picture/costumes are in very poor taste and the source pulls the pics. However, not before the Iranians get the image and claim it's proof of Israel "celebrating" the towers coming down . . . and further proof they were behind it.

In spite of these facts, the outrage/confirmation bias of the participants of this thread cling to the Iranian version of the story, as opposed to chastising the actual parents that thought this to be a clever "twin" costume. Including the author of the thread, who still claims he was "just asking an honest question" and "looking for an explanation". Got it.

And people wonder why the general public won't take anyone seriously when they question the inconsistancies surrounding 9/11 . . . No wonder the US is going to sh . . .

Also, further proof that this site's motto circled the drain and is nonexistent in the present day.
edit on 3/7/13 by solomons path because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by solomons path
reply to post by jude11

So . . . after perusing this thread, let's see if I have this correct.

The OP uses an Iranian source with an accusitory title, claiming to ask for an honest explanation of the photo. Also claims to know nothing about the holiday they are celebrating and wondering if the holiday is related to 9/11(which a simple google search would have uncovered to be not the case).

Then, more than one poster explains that Purim is the equivalent to our Halloween, thus the costumes. The original source is discovered, which explains that the parents "thought" a good "twin" costume would be the Twin Towers. Said source receives complaints from Israelis that the picture/costumes are in very poor taste and the source pulls the pics. However, not before the Iranians get the image and claim it's proof of Israel "celebrating" the towers coming down . . . and further proof they were behind it.

In spite of these facts, the outrage/confirmation bias of the participants of this thread cling to the Iranian version of the story, as opposed to chastising the actual parents that thought this to be a clever "twin" costume. Including the author of the thread, who still claims he was "just asking an honest question" and "looking for an explanation". Got it.

And people wonder why the general public won't take anyone seriously when they question the inconsistancies surrounding 9/11 . . . No wonder the US is going to sh . . .

Also, further proof that this site's motto circled the drain and is nonexistent in the present day.

Not "Claim" but "Actual".

Have a problem with the site? I have a problem with asking an honest question and having to read crap like this.

Jude11

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

What are you talking about . . . I'm just summing up this thread. Just asking "actual" questions about what's going on here.

And yet, when provided with "actual" explanations of the holiday and the picture . . . you "actually" choose to ignore it and cling to your presuppositions. If no presuppostions, why is it that everyone that responds to what this holiday actually is and the explanation of the photo is somehow ignorant and those that feel the PressTV version is "truth" given the thumbs up? If you were asking "actual" questions, one would think you would be open to the "actual" facts.

And no . . . I don't have a problem with the source. However, I don't expect "actual" facts to stop an Iranian gov sponsored media outlet from clinging to their agenda. Just as I don't expect American or Israeli media outlets to report "actual" facts when it doesn't support their agenda against Iran.

And I don't have a problem with this site either . . . only "honest" questions that don't seem interested in "honest" answers. You know "Deny Ignorance" and all . . .

I'll leave you to searching for the "truth", even though, it seems you had already found it before "honestly" asking any "actual" questions. Have fun in your search.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by solomons path

Maybe the author of this thread thought that "denying ignorance" meant being obtuse?

I still fail to see how two Israeli kids dressing up in a distasteful costume for a festival demonstrates that the whole of Israel celebrated the events of 9/11 as a successful operation.

Such a belief requires a large leap in logic.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Here is the original article I read on this: www.veteranstoday.com...

I find it amazing that every week it gets pushed further and further down the google search list. In another week or two you will not be able to find it.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Israel fingerprints are all over 9/11. You just have to look. Trying googling "Israel dual citizen positions in US government" Also, google "9/11 Israel artists". 9/11 is a very good piece of Mossad artwork.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

they are laughin at the US and why not? Their government doses not even seem to know when they've been wacked, they thought it was some bloke who lived in a cave. ha ha ha

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I hate, hate, hate it... when I go to a thread and when finished my IQ is lower than before I started.

Substances that re-grow neurons are expensive as hell people, cut it out.

The Back guy at a party or whatever who is assuring us that white people will be gone by the end of the year, Two jewish kids dressed as 9-11... even the Muslim guy with bread as a hat... it's ridiculous lol...

People can be effin retards sometimes lol, it's really, really, really obvious when they are being retarded too.

1: The buildings were set to be blown and no one wants to admit it, the most logical answer is if a major skyscrapper of that size were to fall sideways and you don't demolish it a lot, a lot, a lot of people die... we probably shot down the plane too and the govt wants people to go to work and wont admit these things

2: The Bin Laden footage of him laughing at the fact that "they didn't even know where they were going and got on a plane and flew it into buildings" was obviously genuine amusement

I don't know 100% what that means, but my guess is, there were lots of people of many nefarious associations involved and the planes were Hijacked for real

3: The above would include Jews... but not in the way one would think. There was money involved, the US govt was "warned" we know this much, Jews I'd bet there were a few who in various ways cashed in when it happened because they knew and the US ignored the threat, insurance, all sorts of things, that would be a more realistic explanation to a handful of celebratory individuals.

A lot of people cashed in... I knew quite a few Irish firefighters that suddenly paid off their homes after cleaning rubble and other examples it doesn't make "connections" to anything...

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Oh brother!!! Except for the Israeli muzlim Arabs, most of israel is pro U.S.A...

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

you left out the dancing Israelis
amazing isn't it

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join