Israel Celebrates Successful 9/11 Operation on Purim Holiday? What is this photo?

page: 1
46
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Before anyone goes off on a tangent, I am simply asking the question...What is this? Is it actually what we see?
I have never heard of the holiday let alone seen costumes such as this one.

Does anyone have more knowledge on it? Remember...I'm asking a question to learn and not stating a fact. (Which the article seems to do)

For more than eleven years, Israel has been wildly celebrating the success of its 9/11 operation against the United States of America. The latest example: Israeli children recently dressed up as the burning Twin Towers, complete with impaled exploding airplanes, to celebrate the bizarre Jewish holiday known as Purim. - See more at: presstv.com...


Israel celebrates successful 9/11 operation on Purim holiday - See more at: presstv.com...

So, do we even know for a fact that these kids are Israeli? Are they even in Israel? If it's staged, it's in very poor taste. Maybe someone using it as a statement of denying the official story and it's taken not in Israel but rather somewhere else and the slant is meant to pit people against Israel?

I'm not taking a position but I would like to know more if possible.

Thanks for any input.

Peace


edit on 2-3-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)




posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Has anyone got News sources that show those kids to reliably be Israeli? I get the Purim Holiday as PressTV reports it, but lets recall, PressTV is Iran-TV. It matters here because the actual purpose, as they say later in the article, for this holiday is to celebrate a Jew getting one over on the Persian (Iranian) King of the time.

It kinda suggests other reasons for being bent on this particular holiday in Iran, and perhaps stirring some unrest with photos? If those are Israeli kids and any celebration in Israel IS 9/11 related, I'd say it would be real notable, indeed. I'd sure want to see corroboration though. It would be a big deal, IMO.



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11
 

We don't know the answers to those questions, but we do know the children didn't make those "costumes" and whom ever did has a sick mind.


+16 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
People find this surprising?

www.conspiracy-cafe.com...





It honestly doesn't take a genius to see the Israeli connection to 9/11 and how they benefited from it.
edit on 2-3-2013 by Kang69 because: fi



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Seeing how Nuttyahoo said that 9/11 was a good thing it's believable. . After all Israel did give awards to the terrorist that committed the attacks during the Levon affair. In March 2005, Israel publicly honored the surviving operatives, and President Moshe Katsav presented each with a certificate of appreciation for their efforts on behalf of the state, ending decades of official denial by Israel.



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Has anyone got News sources that show those kids to reliably be Israeli? I get the Purim Holiday as PressTV reports it, but lets recall, PressTV is Iran-TV. It matters here because the actual purpose, as they say later in the article, for this holiday is to celebrate a Jew getting one over on the Persian (Iranian) King of the time.

It kinda suggests other reasons for being bent on this particular holiday in Iran, and perhaps stirring some unrest with photos? If those are Israeli kids and any celebration in Israel IS 9/11 related, I'd say it would be real notable, indeed. I'd sure want to see corroboration though. It would be a big deal, IMO.


Agreed,

I'm still looking but hopefully someone here on ATS can put the story to this.

If it's true, very notable and as another poster just noted, these aren't costumes made by kids either.

Peace



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
hmmmmmm......


www.megancraig.com...






posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
this seems like a really sick joke if u ask me. someone somewhere in the world is trying to get a reaction!



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Whether it's Isrealy children or any other country for that matter, it's in poor taste.



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
hmmmmmm......


www.megancraig.com...





Sorry, but I'm not getting the reference.

Is that pic on the linked site? Didn't see it.

Peace



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
That's it you found out, all the people of Israel knew even the kids and have kept it a secret until now. That Israel was behind 911, now because of one picture, everybody else found out.
Darn the secret is out, you better watch out for Mossad now.



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
If this is real then I would say that this is a public admission of responsibility for the 9/11 attack.There`s no way to spin it or rationalize it to mean anything else considering the holiday that is taking place.

The kids inside the boxes look oriental, judging from their shoes, pants and shirt sleeves i`m guessing they might be north korean.
edit on 2-3-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
If this is real then I would say that this is a public admission of responsibility for the 9/11 attack.There`s no way to spin it or rationalize it to mean anything else considering the holiday that is taking place.

The kids inside the boxes look oriental, judging from their shoes, pants and shirt sleeves i`m guessing they might be north korean.
edit on 2-3-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)


When I first saw the pic I thought along the same lines. Trying to get a closer look at the eyes, they seem almost Asian.

PEace



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Purim has begun, and just like with Halloween, children around the world are proudly parading around in their inventive costumes. This is one of the best times of year for our youngin’s- dressing up, going to parties, playing with friends, and playing make-believe… but what about the poor kids that are used as models for their parents distasteful creative endeavors?

Enter Ilay and Nehaoray, seven-year-old twins from Israel whose parents “playfully” decided to dress their children up in famous twin costumes: the Twin Towers. Not only are the kids dressed as the famous New York City buildings, they are fashioning the structures while on fire… with the planes sticking out of the side right near the children’s eye holes.

Popular news website Ynet originally posted the image, with the headline “Twin Towers and other costumes this Purim.” After several commenters remarked about how the title was almost as distasteful as the costume itself, the publication chose to remove it.


It appears the original website, if it ever hosted it, has removed the item due to complaints.

However it is on at least one jewish culture website, shalomlife

Do I doubt this image? not at all. Why? people are crap. Simple.

Why is it impossible to conceive that some parents did this? We have adults in western countries naming their children adolf and aryan for crikeys sake...

yeah I believe this...



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Purim has begun, and just like with Halloween, children around the world are proudly parading around in their inventive costumes. This is one of the best times of year for our youngin’s- dressing up, going to parties, playing with friends, and playing make-believe… but what about the poor kids that are used as models for their parents distasteful creative endeavors?

Enter Ilay and Nehaoray, seven-year-old twins from Israel whose parents “playfully” decided to dress their children up in famous twin costumes: the Twin Towers. Not only are the kids dressed as the famous New York City buildings, they are fashioning the structures while on fire… with the planes sticking out of the side right near the children’s eye holes.

Popular news website Ynet originally posted the image, with the headline “Twin Towers and other costumes this Purim.” After several commenters remarked about how the title was almost as distasteful as the costume itself, the publication chose to remove it.


It appears the original website, if it ever hosted it, has removed the item due to complaints.

However it is on at least one jewish culture website, shalomlife

Do I doubt this image? not at all. Why? people are crap. Simple.

Why is it impossible to conceive that some parents did this? We have adults in western countries naming their children adolf and aryan for crikeys sake...

yeah I believe this...


Ok!

Thanks for the digging. Truly appreciated.


Now I guess we have to ask how the hell the photo ended up being used to push an agenda. I mean, this isn't the MSM right?


Peace



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11
 


Those special effects are amazing!! Pickup the phone. Oscar is calling. I agree about it being in poor taste though. And it is not proof of anything. It is merely a make believe costume.



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by jude11
 


Those special effects are amazing!! Pickup the phone. Oscar is calling. I agree about it being in poor taste though. And it is not proof of anything. It is merely a make believe costume.


Ok, I'll call Oscar but first...

Prove the special effects please.


At this point I'm open to anything but "This is what it is" with no proof...doesn't quite cut it.


Peace



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11
 

All I see are children who have really really REALLY bad taste.



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Whether it's Isrealy children or any other country for that matter, it's in poor taste.

........ I agree totally!!
Thank u



posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
They got it all wrong.

Many people say that planes did not hit WTC.

Not sure what to believe anymore.





new topics
top topics
 
46
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join