It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Celebrates Successful 9/11 Operation on Purim Holiday? What is this photo?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I have not gone through all the replies but I want to mention that the link to press tv is a phishing site. It's nearly identical to the real site but will steal your data if you follow through. My next reply will be in regards to the actual story after I find a different route to the site.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
9-11 was an inside job. More inside jobs involve the Jew. Nothing revelatory here.
edit on 4-3-2013 by CristobalColonic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
I have not gone through all the replies but I want to mention that the link to press tv is a phishing site. It's nearly identical to the real site but will steal your data if you follow through. My next reply will be in regards to the actual story after I find a different route to the site.

Thank you.

Now we can get back to digging.

Please bring back what you find because as in the OP, I'm only asking for info.

Your post raises even more questions.

Peace

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
*** Attention participants ***

I would just like to remind everyone that Any Terms & Conditions infraction in the 9/11 forum may result in the termination of your account without warning.

Thank you.
edit on 4-3-2013 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Well, I'm doing some research and figured the best place to start is by showing this Israeli Media video about the Purim holiday. In it you'll find mentioning of costumes and the Israeli view that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is worse than Haman.

Every Generation Has Their Own Haman

Here is a qoute from an Israeli Media news about the pics of kids in costumes depicting the 9/11 attack:

The Iranian talkbackers bought the bait. Some of them wrote that Iran must prepare itself for an attack, others attacked Israel and the Zionists.

Source

And if you really wanna know the truth, watch this video:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by threewisemonkeys
reply to post by CommandoJoe

It very well might be idiotic parents, but using that as the excuse? C'mon, how stupid do you think we are. It was bait (which is blatently obvious if you read both Israeli sources), the Iranian media bit and the Israelis spun it to make it an Iranian issue. Maybe you're not quite up to speed with how propaganda works. This is Israel doing what Israel does. Winding everyone up, especially Iran.
edit on 3-3-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

So do you think the parents are Mossad using their children to push an Israeli gov agenda, or just a couple of parents trying to stir up controversy on their own?
The point of my post was to show that this isn't the typical Israeli mindset or Purim costume...

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

. After all Israel did give awards to the terrorist that committed the attacks during the Levon affair. In March 2005, Israel publicly honored the surviving operatives, and President Moshe Katsav presented each with a certificate of appreciation for their efforts on behalf of the state, ending decades of official denial by Israel.
reply to post by buster2010

This is bizarre, them playing along with the official story, which is just a fantasy.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Thank you to all the members who have replied with respect, insight, intellect and especially with an unbiased opinion.

Unfortunately, this has become the exact opposite of what I wanted. So much so that I've been black balled from even contributing to my own thread...a thread of curiosity and no political leanings whatsoever.

I feel that even this post will be removed very quickly as it seems that some people want it killed.

Peace

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Bad taste? Are you that much of an Israeliophile that a glorification of mass murder is simplified to bad taste?

Are you that much of a fool to consider a horrible choice of costume to be a celebration of 9/11? And are you that much biased to try and make it look like it's a nation-wide celebration of 9/11?

I'm serious, even you guys can't be that dumb.

It very well might be idiotic parents, but using that as the excuse? C'mon, how stupid do you think we are.

An excuse for what? Sorry, it's not even an excuse. An action (in this case costume choice in a holiday of costumes) such as this one does not represent an agenda, surely not one of an entire nation.

And to the OP - I think it's laughable that after you chose to title your thread with an implication that Israel committed 9/11 and is now celebrating a successful operation, only because two kids wore a silly costume, you now backtrack and claim you only "asked a question" and your thread resulted in "the exact opposite" of what you expected.

That last part may be true, you expected a bigger orgy of blind "F*** ISRAEL" posts and more stars and flags.

a thread of curiosity and no political leanings whatsoever

Hahahahaha. Curiosity and no political leaning my behind.

Oh yeah and just to add, this whole "anyone who disagrees with me is a government shill that sits in his cubicle and gets paid to post" attitude is juvenile at best. Sorry but it just screams of close mindedness and ... nevermind I just got my check. Disregard that.
edit on 4-3-2013 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Bad taste? Are you that much of an Israeliophile that a glorification of mass murder is simplified to bad taste?

And to the OP - I think it's laughable that after you chose to title your thread with an implication that Israel committed 9/11 and is now celebrating a successful operation, only because two kids wore a silly costume, you now backtrack and claim you only "asked a question" and your thread resulted in "the exact opposite" of what you expected.

That last part may be true, you expected a bigger orgy of blind "F*** ISRAEL" posts and more stars and flags.

a thread of curiosity and no political leanings whatsoever

Hahahahaha. Curiosity and no political leaning my behind.

And again, ignorance is displayed in the open on ATS.

I asked a question, made it VERY clear why I asked the question. Yet, so many are quick to slam the OP.

It's been very obvious in this thread that many were waiting for someone to question that pic. I'm so glad I could be of service and I trust that many members of good standing are seeing the thread replies for what they really are. . Thanks for your help.

On topic,

Anything to add to the OP?

Peace/

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
You can call it ignorance as much as you'd like, or repeat the fact that you stated it's an honest question in your opening post. However, if I made a post with an Iranian kid burning a US flag (example), titled the thread "Iran shows it's true feelings for USA?", and then added a little paragraph claiming it's an honest question just for insurance - I would never in a million years expect anyone to buy it as an honest question that does not imply anything.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
You can call it ignorance as much as you'd like, or repeat the fact that you stated it's an honest question in your opening post. However, if I made a post with an Iranian kid burning a US flag (example), titled the thread "Iran shows it's true feelings for USA?", and then added a little paragraph claiming it's an honest question just for insurance - I would never in a million years expect anyone to buy it as an honest question that does not imply anything.

Ignorance is bliss I guess...but...

1. I'm Canadian not American.

2. I've never seen the photo before.

3. You are assuming that everyone has your personal knowledge and insight? of the topic.

3. Wrong

Assume all you want but in the end...

You are only stating YOUR opinion while I merely asked for feedback and clarification.

And I forgot...

4. I forgot my own rule in not replying to those that don't take the OP for its true intent.

5. Anything to contribute to the OP besides what you've already NOT contributed?

Jude11

edit on 4-3-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Looks like photoshop to me..you can tell,\ from the quality of everything else and the planes, I may be wrong but I believe it's Photoshop..You have to ask your self a question of Intelligence.. Why would a kid dress up as that? What's the story behind it, than when you solve that..You'll know it's more or so photoshopped, or not what you think..

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by live2beknown
reply to post by jude11

Looks like photoshop to me..you can tell,\ from the quality of everything else and the planes, I may be wrong but I believe it's Photoshop..You have to ask your self a question of Intelligence.. Why would a kid dress up as that? What's the story behind it, than when you solve that..You'll know it's more or so photoshopped, or not what you think..

Thanks for the input.

A few posts back it's been proven to not be photo shopped which a few members pointed out with reference to other articles.

I thought the same at first tho.

Peace

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

It still doesn't add up why children would dress up as that, is there a video where you can see the kids move around with the costume cause I swear the planes look photoshopped for sure.

* Oh wait it's PressTV, that solves all this..makes sense now lol, talk about BS.
edit on 4-3-2013 by live2beknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
First off those kids are grossly misguided and their legal guardians are way out of line with making those costumes. Some people are f---- up

So we know this much: the legal guardians of these kids are extremists of some sort or imbeciles. Those kids are Israelis of which religion we don't know. The legal guardians knew that a picture would be taken and used to what ever end is necessary by whoever has a propaganda instrument into place or they are just imbeciles.

Why would a Jewish paper want to publish this picture? What purpose does this picture serve for Israel?

More importantly, somebody needs to educate those kids.
edit on 4-3-2013 by bitsforbytes because: I am human

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

9/11, it wasn’t the Jews, Illuminati, Vatican, Aliens, the CIA or even good O’l Bush no It was a bunch of fanatical Muslims who saw America as the “Great Satan” and just hated America so they attacked they belonged to a terrorist network headed up by Osama Bin Laden called Al-Qa’ida.

There is absolutely zero evidence to substantiate anything you posted.

Please tell me your post was sarcasm, in the chance that you were being serious, please provide evidence to back up your claims.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bitsforbytes

I don't think you should be too hard on the kids. They are described and look 7 years old and I would guess they didn't make the costumes.

There were obviously one or two adults involved with very bad taste but it is a big leap from there to " Israel Celebrates".

I don't suppose for a minute that anyone thought Iranian Press TV would try and make something of it. Press TV's hatred of the US is only exceeded by their hatred of Israel and they will veer from 9/11 being an inside job by the US government to a Mossad operation and back again as the mood takes them.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join