It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A brief diagram of the interconnectedness of Illuminati puppet pop stars in the music industry

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Katy Perry and 'Snoop Dog' also include much nefarious symbolism in their videos. Just look it up on Youtube, etc.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigrex
Katy Perry and 'Snoop Dog' also include much nefarious symbolism in their videos. Just look it up on Youtube, etc.

LoL that reminds me of a video I saw where they were lighting incense in front of big dildo before recording one of their songs, give me a moment and I will go look for it.

Edit:

Okay I found it and they even call it a shrine, and snoop talks about you have to get the spirit in the building.

edit on 2-3-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
in the original commissioners.sit 6 musicians at a table that is under a table? correctly 12 knees of israel one example img.jspace.com...
edit on 3/3/13 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I usually don't respond to threads like this but Rick Rubin has come up frequently in discussions about the nwo and music industry, I have not finished reading the thread but does anyone know of any occult groups he may be affiliated with like O.T.O. . I know he is into Tibetan Buddhism and there are some dark rituals and such associated with that tradition. I also recall reading an article in a music or entertainment mag about his home in California and some strangeness with it but will have to try to find the material again.

He seems to take struggling or dying bands and gives them a new image and sound (which I hate usually and ends up sounding nothing like the band originally )which may be how these groups are introduced to this stuff and why they take on the symbols and images etc.

I also want to add for the people who say "Why would they show off their symbols etc" well aside from the concept of mocking the victim there is the evident indoctrination due to someone say a 13 year old googling Illuminati all seeing eye. They then come across a plethora of new age and alternative news sites which then leads to people like Jordan Maxwell, Michael Tsarion, Blavatsky, Crowley etc. This leads to all of the new age garbage that promises to turn you into an anti-illuminati psychic god all the while paving the way for the global religion. This is indoctrination and we can tell its working just by reading this board.
edit on 3-3-2013 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foobler
Let's not forget NIki Minaj adopted the name Roman by ripping off the name of a famous occult fueld director of a famous occult fuled film as evidenced here: nickiminaj.wikia.com...

It's also curious the occultic and strange band Psychic TV en.wikipedia.org... whose leader is a known occultist en.wikipedia.org... was also obsessed with Roman as evidenced here:

edit on 2-3-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

Genesis P Orridge of Psychic TV is a very obvious occultist becoming transgendered to embody the hermaphrodite. Many bands in that early industrial scene were occult influenced. I can think of many such like yelworC which is Crowley backwards, Skinny Puppy, Coil, BiGod20, Borghesia, U-Tek and the likes but those are like I said obvious. The shock to me is that Hip Hop which is very mainstream has been almost hand tailored to be a created culture to influence and destroy.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

Okay, i guess i can see the possibility in it being so trendy that all media corporations must incorporate it or the idea surrounding it into music, movies, books, t.v., comics and clothing. But here's a good thing to think about; do you think little children like to see occult and satanic symbols? Do you think they see it as trendy and cool? Despite youtube not being a primary source of information that one must use discernment and rational thought to sort keep away from misinformed or ill-researched crap people post, there are some videos posted that can be reliable; an example being how these same illuminati symbols that are trendy, and everyone likes googling about which attracts them to supporting the pop stars, are also all over children's programming. Those awesome cartoons that some of us loved watching back in the day are rife with it. I'm gonna side with the people ho don't buy any of this stuff, but hat do you guys thin of that, though?
I don't see how these symbols being trendy and kids liking to watch them or children naturally liking to explore of dark, nefarious conspiracies just like adults are a good enough explanation for occult and satanic symbolism, or sexual subliminal messages, in their shows.
Thoughts, people?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

monkey see monkey do

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Dude there is no conspiracy or anything. They are business people making money by selling an image. Go study art. Learn about Iconography, memes and so on. They use the whole "Illuminati" thing as a joke. Anyone who honestly think they are part of some secret organization is insane.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I don't expect everyone to buy into these ideas but I do think a lot of the "oh its just fashion, its just marketing, its trendy" remarks are based on people from generations that have grown up with a "counter culture". They have had to defend that culture from the likes of parents and authorities etc for so long that they cant remove themselves from it or see it for what it is. The other argument stems from the artist but people fail to understand the roles that art and music have played in thought and govt. The 3rd Reich new it. Even Plato talked about artist roles in govt. Artist shape minds and can weave spells like the best of wizards.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
double post

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Well, well, well.... I meant to reply to a post like this the other day that was about the illuminati in music and all but I forgot. I posted this quick reply just so I can be reminded to "go-in" on this thread... thx.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by atomicn

Dude there is no conspiracy or anything. They are business people making money by selling an image. Go study art. Learn about Iconography, memes and so on. They use the whole "Illuminati" thing as a joke. Anyone who honestly think they are part of some secret organization is insane.

Okay, i guess i can see the possibility in it being so trendy that all media corporations must incorporate it or the idea surrounding it into music, movies, books, t.v., comics and clothing. But here's a good thing to think about; do you think little children like to see occult and satanic symbols? Do you think they see it as trendy and cool? Despite youtube not being a primary source of information that one must use discernment and rational thought to sort keep away from misinformed or ill-researched crap people post, there are some videos posted that can be reliable; an example being how these same illuminati symbols that are trendy, and everyone likes googling about which attracts them to supporting the pop stars, are also all over children's programming. Those awesome cartoons that some of us loved watching back in the day are rife with it. I'm gonna side with the people ho don't buy any of this stuff, but hat do you guys thin of that, though?
I don't see how these symbols being trendy and kids liking to watch them or children naturally liking to explore of dark, nefarious conspiracies just like adults are a good enough explanation for occult and satanic symbolism, or sexual subliminal messages, in their shows.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I don`t want to be as slanderous as some with my comments and views as to call people insane for not seeing whats right in front of their eye`s and what has been happening for the best part of 30 years that I`ve been watching,when I finnally realised at the age of about 20,but I will say they are either heavily biased through their dealings with the occult or they have serious vision problems.

I`m sure there are countless people out there who believe the official 9-11 story as well,thankfully many woke up,some believe its just about money and oil,where after 9-11 any country who`s leaders are a problem to the NWO are being over run.Iran at the momment is surrounded by American bases,when these threats to Isreal are taken out,Its not hard for me to imagine the Jews taking over the Dome of the Rock and rebuilding Solomons Temple,which Freemasons are obsessed with doing.

Revelations speaks of the Antichrist ruling from that Temple and making everyone bow down to Him and take his mark or die.

Marking one year after 9-11,guess this must just be a trend as well then...

The Illumanti original writings..(which is the best site I`ve found on them)

For example, on page 41 Knigge admits one of their goals is to “guide all Freemasonry toward our exalted purpose and bring it under guidance”;
www.bavarian-illuminati.info...

Lady Gaga has a lot of freemasonry symbols in her vids as well,see You Tube.

Pink shows a Masonic ritual of the entered apprentice in one performance,which are easily found on You Tube.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Signs and symbols rule
world, and not a word, and the law.
"Confucius"

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Great thread op. SnF.

I remember a cpl years ago latoya Jackson was on big brother uk, and was questioned about micheals death by other house mates. She made it clear that their was illuminati type power over the music industry, also on peirs morgan....

Though she avoided using the name illuminati, I believe it's the same hidden hand she is referring too.
edit on 3-3-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Inb4 someone says its just a circle

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I haven't taken the time to read the 8 pages of comments from other members, so I'm not sure if this has already been posted - my apologies if it has. There's a music video for a song by the rappers Kreayshawn and 2 Chainz titled "MURDER." You definitely need to check it out, it's rife with occult symbolism and some other disturbing content.

In my opinion, the actions of the two performers feels ritualistic. If you haven't seen it yet, take a look, I think you'll see what I'm talking about.

Either way, thanks so much for the awesome OP, I love this subject matter.

Much love,
OnewithAll
edit on 3-3-2013 by onewithall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Thanks for adding that video. Sony comes to mind. MJ was very outspoken against them before he died and explained how he was screwing them back by giving them his last album with only one original song. Technically, he did fulfill the contractual agreement they had and I believe this really ticked them off. Especially the way MJ was explaining this to his audience and making Sony look like fools. Now to just see what Sony executives overlap with the other artists...

Edit to Add: I like the way she's avoiding Pierce's questions. It's like he's setting her up and she's handling it in such a classy manner.
edit on 3-3-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by onewithall

Which is interesting because both kreyshawn and 2 chains are barely on same level or hell galaxy of stardom as the other celebs mentioned in the OP first post. Buts that not the only thing even lesser known electronic artists are also making use of the triangle symbol on there album art. One commenter in that video seems to have summed it up.

WoW all seeing eye everywhere this is just blatant they use to try and hide things like this now its just like **** u we rule u

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join