It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A brief diagram of the interconnectedness of Illuminati puppet pop stars in the music industry

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
We exist because some star blew itself to pieces and in that destruction, gave birth to elements that otherwise, could not actually exist. Why are you so damned scared of random chance? Why not celebrate that random chance by actually trying to make your totally subjective existence a tad more fun?

You don't seem to understand the big bang theory very well.

All matter was condensed into one tiny point, having possibly leaked into this dimension from an alternate dimension, at which point "something" happened which resulted in a huge explosion that manifested all the laws of physics (likely only for this dimension) and over billions of years of random chance the building blocks of proteins all came together and through further random chance never ran out of reactants to continue to develop into a fine tuned organism which have a system of DNA which manages every minute detail of that randomly accumulated cloud of protons, neutrons and electrons which through further random chance of mutations and random environmental stresses resulted in conscious beings who pondered the nature of the universe, and through even further remote possibilities compounded upon one another developed faith and religions which spawned the greatest intellects of all this random chance who finally were illuminated and understood it all.

FYI most of the greatest thinkers experimented with '___', and other psychoactive drugs (common among religious practices) to assist in their discoveries.

Now if you are so smart would you translate the odds of all of this random into numerical form for the degenerates among us please?

LoL when you really look at the BB theory it is essentially a faith in and of itself. Universe creates itself and laws of physics spontaneously manifest (aka magically) to fashion the modern universe. LoLz, oh I forgot to mention

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicks87

Originally posted by flexy123

What matters is that these people are promoting moral corruption.

And how, exactly, are you qualified to judge others, incl. entertainers, what is "moral" and what is not?
You are aware it's one of the always recurring traits of hyper-religious people to point the finger at others and preach how THEIR morale is the superior one?

And..by the way, moral is more often than not in the eye of the beholder. What you and many religious, mostly Americans, see as "immoral", such as scantily clad entertainers etc. for many other people can hardly evoke a laugh. So..it's "morale corruption" if you see a dancer in short pants jumping around? SUCH a horrible thing they must be of the devil because you're so offended by it? Obviously, we have total different ideas what "moral corruption" is.

edit on 2-3-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

Ok let's throw morality out the window...

Thats what you want right?

So you can do whatever you want and not have to feel guilty about it. Let's get rid of God too because you dont want to have to worry about some sort judgement or consequences when you die.

Without morals what's stopping your next door neighbor from raping you, stealing your wallet and then bashing your brains out? And dont say laws because it happens and people DO get away with it.

Morality is in the eye of the beholder? Gimme a F@CKING break.

See, that's your inherent problem, the basic lack of understanding that, the one thing we actually do know is that. Everything is in the eye of the beholder, as life,is a totally subjective experience. There is no empirical proof anyone can provide to back up any argument to the contrary and once you have a grasp on that basic "fact" then everything else falls into place.

Faith is the basic subjugation of your own awareness and allowing an outside party to infect you with their pattern of behaviour. Evil is a totally human construct, there is no definition of evil as it simply defies logic as a quantifiable concept.

We exist because some star blew itself to pieces and in that destruction, gave birth to elements that otherwise, could not actually exist. Why are you so damned scared of random chance? Why not celebrate that random chance by actually trying to make your totally subjective existence a tad more fun? Strange isn't it that, when people are genuinely having "fun" they feel healthier, they live longer and others don;t suffer as a result? In the same way, isn't it funny that, as soon as people become earnest and "righteous" other people seem to start dying at an alarming rate, through no fault of their own?

Why do people sneer at people having "righteous fun" and yet celebrate the "righteous slaughter of millions"?

So when you have some of these morals, as you call them of your own to educate us with, learned from your own experience and understood in the light of ,it can only be your experience maybe there will we a few inches of common ground. Whilst you simply ape that you have bene instructed in, you really don't, as it were, have a philosophical leg to stand on.

For, as Brenda the Bless of Barton in the Beans once said............

Tha entitiy with the round object has just cast it in my direction 3 times and now insists I sit down... what can I do oh great profit? An the great and wise profit David the loss adjuster replied.... "Hit the freakin' thing next time and quit blaming me for your lack of eye"

edit on 2-3-2013 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

Who exactly is celebrating the "righteous slaughter of millions"?

Having no morals is fun? Maybe if you are some kind of degenerate.

I'm sorry but you're not making any sense. If someone could please translate for me I would be happy to respond eventhough having a discussion with an amoral atheist is a complete waste of time.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli

Originally posted by Noinden
reply to post by kloejen

Dude the Floyd symbol is a prism .... not an illuminati symbol. Also not all popular music or rock stars are part of a conspiracy. Indeed the only conspiracy I see in modern music, is the conspiracy to let mediocre talents shine. Gone are the days of bands like the Queen, the Beatles etc.

That prism is based off of Newton who was a devout Alchemist, which is a form of hermetic gnosticism. The colors which light diffuses into are commonly associated with the chakra system and if you go and read the lyrics of PF after learning up you would likely not be so quick to deny this one.

Just a few facts that sort of well, shall we say , slightly repudiate your theory. Floyd had chuff all to do with the album design as Floyd have always had a policy of picking an artist and letting them do what they do, usually with no guidance at all. It is discussed, at quite great length, in the documentary about the making of "Wish you Were Here".

I'd have thought, if you wanted to go the whole hermetic route then the fact that Waters, Wright and Mason met at Regent Street Polytechnic School of Architecture would be far more fruitful?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I think that most rock stars who employ symbols from mystery/spiritual/occult traditions are posers. I don't think they have any real connection to these traditions.

Claims of demonic possession are attempts to avoid personal responsibility for behavior. My two cents worth.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

You mentioned the "Big Bang" not me, The formation of the heavy elements was donkey's years post the "Big Bang". And please, don't start with that laughable philosophical red herring about "Science being a faith". Faith is based on a feeling and usually a fear, science is about a continual refining of collective observations that lead to a, hopefully, greater understanding of what, who and maybe even why.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noinden
reply to post by kloejen

Dude the Floyd symbol is a prism .... not an illuminati symbol. Also not all popular music or rock stars are part of a conspiracy. Indeed the only conspiracy I see in modern music, is the conspiracy to let mediocre talents shine. Gone are the days of bands like the Queen, the Beatles etc.

That prism is based off of Newton who was a devout Alchemist, which is a form of hermetic gnosticism. The colors which light diffuses into are commonly associated with the chakra system and if you go and read the lyrics of PF after learning up you would likely not be so quick to deny this one.

Just a few facts that sort of well, shall we say , slightly repudiate your theory. Floyd had chuff all to do with the album design as Floyd have always had a policy of picking an artist and letting them do what they do, usually with no guidance at all. It is discussed, at quite great length, in the documentary about the making of "Wish you Were Here".

I'd have thought, if you wanted to go the whole hermetic route then the fact that Waters, Wright and Mason met at Regent Street Polytechnic School of Architecture would be far more fruitful?

You could pursue that however I was hoping they would come across its use as the seven pointed star a.k.a. the 7 rays of several esoteric paths. That is the meaning of the traditions which these folks based their practices off of in part at the very least.

You know the whole activation of the chakras to achieve pure light aka illumination/ enlightenment . . .

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

What matters is that these people are promoting moral corruption.

And how, exactly, are you qualified to judge others, incl. entertainers, what is "moral" and what is not?
You are aware it's one of the always recurring traits of hyper-religious people to point the finger at others and preach how THEIR morale is the superior one?

And..by the way, moral is more often than not in the eye of the beholder. What you and many religious, mostly Americans, see as "immoral", such as scantily clad entertainers etc. for many other people can hardly evoke a laugh. So..it's "morale corruption" if you see a dancer in short pants jumping around? SUCH a horrible thing they must be of the devil because you're so offended by it? Obviously, we have total different ideas what "moral corruption" is.

edit on 2-3-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

Ok let's throw morality out the window...

Thats what you want right?

So you can do whatever you want and not have to feel guilty about it. Let's get rid of God too because you dont want to have to worry about some sort judgement or consequences when you die.

Without morals what's stopping your next door neighbor from raping you, stealing your wallet and then bashing your brains out? And dont say laws because it happens and people DO get away with it.

Morality is in the eye of the beholder? Gimme a F@CKING break.

See, that's your inherent problem, the basic lack of understanding that, the one thing we actually do know is that. Everything is in the eye of the beholder, as life,is a totally subjective experience. There is no empirical proof anyone can provide to back up any argument to the contrary and once you have a grasp on that basic "fact" then everything else falls into place.

Faith is the basic subjugation of your own awareness and allowing an outside party to infect you with their pattern of behaviour. Evil is a totally human construct, there is no definition of evil as it simply defies logic as a quantifiable concept.

We exist because some star blew itself to pieces and in that destruction, gave birth to elements that otherwise, could not actually exist. Why are you so damned scared of random chance? Why not celebrate that random chance by actually trying to make your totally subjective existence a tad more fun? Strange isn't it that, when people are genuinely having "fun" they feel healthier, they live longer and others don;t suffer as a result? In the same way, isn't it funny that, as soon as people become earnest and "righteous" other people seem to start dying at an alarming rate, through no fault of their own?

Why do people sneer at people having "righteous fun" and yet celebrate the "righteous slaughter of millions"?

So when you have some of these morals, as you call them of your own to educate us with, learned from your own experience and understood in the light of ,it can only be your experience maybe there will we a few inches of common ground. Whilst you simply ape that you have bene instructed in, you really don't, as it were, have a philosophical leg to stand on.

For, as Brenda the Bless of Barton in the Beans once said............

Tha entitiy with the round object has just cast it in my direction 3 times and now insists I sit down... what can I do oh great profit? An the great and wise profit David the loss adjuster replied.... "Hit the freakin' thing next time and quit blaming me for your lack of eye"

Who exactly is celebrating the "righteous slaughter of millions"?

Having no morals is fun? Maybe if you are some kind of degenerate.

I'm sorry but you're not making any sense. If someone could please translate for me I would be happy to respond eventhough having a discussion with an amoral atheist is a complete waste of time.

The why are you wasting your time then? Surely that makes you, by your own definition, rather silly? Why not just say..I don't understand and need someone to translate for me because, I really don;t think about things for myself, merely parrot that I am told?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
When "Little Wendy" starts to degenerate as a personality due to overindulgence in drugs, sex and alcohol she can claim that demons possessed her in order to get more sympathy from fans, instead of the boot in the rear that she so richly deserves.

That makes four cents worth.
edit on 2-3-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

You're right.

Goodnight.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I'm happy to see threads like these getting attention, it's about time people notice these things. I started posting some of the newer "illuminati" artists, but I got ridiculed so that was the end of that.

If you are interested in some of them:

ALT-J "Let's Tessellate"

RITA ORA- "Radioactive"

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
You do realise the music industry is fashion.

All the symbols are is fashion

They help to sell records. That is all.

The producers and marketing people love it when threads like this pop up.

It helps sell more records.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma
You do realise the music industry is fashion.

All the symbols are is fashion

They help to sell records. That is all.

The producers and marketing people love it when threads like this pop up.

It helps sell more records.

How many people do you know even have a clue about the symbols used in videos?

This is a common theme for skeptics, a legit one however it makes absolutely no sense seeing as threads like this generates 0 (zero) revenues for the artist as most people will at most look at a youtube video.

Do you really think that threads giving attention like this are going to get people to purchase merchandise from the artist's sponsors?

Bwahahahahahahaha

Honestly,

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Of course not. I was merely making an example of how stupid the whole illuminatti music business conspiracy is.

See marketing does work...

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Wow if you guys thought lil waynes love me video was moral check out these lyrics from one of jayz's songs.

skip to :43

Thats as moral as they come right? right?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma

Of course not. I was merely making an example of how stupid the whole illuminatti music business conspiracy is.

See marketing does work...

You don't know what you are talking about. When I lived in the US, I used to work as a graphic artist for a huge music tv network in the latin america branch division and you'd be surprised how serious and meticulous high execs and creative directors get when it comes to symbols. You should witness the "brainstorm" sessions and "creative" meetings.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lupodigubbio

I think you quoted the wrong post there.

I know exactly what I am talking about.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

LoL when you really look at the BB theory it is essentially a faith in and of itself. Universe creates itself and laws of physics spontaneously manifest (aka magically) to fashion the modern universe. LoLz, oh I forgot to mention

BB theory is in fact only ONE theory, nothing wrong with that.

But..the the funny thing here is, if BB happened which would be entirely different, with physical laws which would absurdly differ from ours, you would argument in THE SAME WAY you are doing right now

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by vaelamin

I feel really bad for their kid. What's her name? Blue Ivy?
I've known regular people who were wild, then they had their first child and cleaned up their act. Do you think these "artists" would change anything they do? No. They aren't strong enough to say, "I don't want to be putting these messages out there anymore for the kids to latch onto." This tells me that they are in it for the long haul and they want their kid(s) to be just as warped as they are.
When will we have real artists promoting that smart is sexy? Respecting yourself and walking with dignity is cool? It kills me the way people come into these threads and start calling everyone Christians and Puritans because we don't like what these a$$holes are promoting. I'm proud to say I'm not even religious and I can see what's going on here. Some people are just totally blind or see it and choose to turn a blind eye.
edit on 2-3-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
reply to post by odd1out

ETA: Oh and by the way I do constantly criticize both the Catholic church and organized religions. I've said ad nauseum that there's a big difference between faith in the Scriptures and the Most High, and faith in religions which are rife with false doctrines and paganism that contradict what the Bible teaches.

If you are gonna stalk me, perhaps you should read all of my posts. Not just pick and choose. Deal?
edit on 2-3-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I'm back. This is not YOUR Thread, by the way. This thread has been posted to a discussion forum on ATS, which is to the best of my knowledge, not your web-site. No who exactly is condescending?

NEW AGE Chrisitians are all alike in that they want so desperately to extricate themselves from organized religion while flaunting the Bible, yet fail to understand that the two are hopelessly intertwined, woven together throughout history.

My question is this...What does all of this mean LazarusTsiyr? What are the EVIL ILLUMINATI up to with all of these DEMON POSSESSED Performance Artists throwing signs and symbols...wearing there LEGION of DOOM monikers on their tennis shoes? What sort of EVIL is AFOOT here? I mean, are the disciples of Beyonce, Jay-Z, and Lil Wayne going to pick up a copy of their latest CD and begin the slaughter of those that aren't anointed in their music? Is this the kind of EVIL we should be afeared of ? Or is that type of EVIL relegated only to those clutching Bibles, Torahs, Qur'ans or whatever religious doctrine proclaims them as judge, jury & executioner?
edit on 2-3-2013 by odd1out because: For clarity

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by odd1out

The symbols are just showing their allegiance like we pledge allegiance to stars and stripes. Just as the Skull and Bones has a skull and crossbones as its symbol as well as the number set 322. It's no secret this group was sued so they would have to give back Geranimo's skull. What do you think they were doing with it? What do you think they wanted with it in the first place? Call me crazy, but I think they had it to worship in rememberence of the death and pain that was caused when America was founded. The Trail of Tears isn't called this because it was a fun conga line. Just as the owl symbolizes the Bohemian Grove where all the elite burn their care and conscience away so they can accomplish their "duties", I wonder what these so called artists have to do. I bet some of them are MKed quite early and are never given a choice.
I do believe the Zionists and Jesuits are part of this as well. Illuminati is just a catch all phrase to cover all the different sanctions.

edit on 2-3-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join