It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A brief diagram of the interconnectedness of Illuminati puppet pop stars in the music industry

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NihilistSanta

Proof please. Not pictures. Proof.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noinden

Hah nice troll. But nope, I'm a member of the reconstructionist branch. So Troll away.

Oh and who needs scriptures? Our rituals are reconstructed, through study. Our religious path is just as valid as any other. Oh and not all Neopaganism is new age. Educate yourself a bit better
Some of us are well educated individuals.

Now care to post proof these symbols are illuminati or the occult? Because so far its all hand waving and angst, oh and satanic panic. "will no one think of the children". Look kids, sometimes a schlong is just a schlong. A Pyramid a pyramid, and a crappy pop star a crappy popstar wanting fame but not having any talent.

So care to try another method, or is trolling all you have? I'm well versed in the occult, not Just Druidry and Druidism.

edit on 3-3-2013 by Noinden because: (no reason given)

Reconstructed from what? Well educated from what? You say you have no scripture so where does this come from? Instead you are making up as you go along. Just more adolescence LARPing in the forest.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It is good that people can have different opinions...it is good that people are different, period. But can you imagine that there are people still convinced on this matter that you are.... "seeing things" that aren't there.

It is so much in our face that it became my opnion that the god for these worshippers is more "alive" than the true God is for many christians.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Again with the Trolling. Is that all you have? Because thus far you seem to be the least educated person on here, and the least socially able.

So one needs a Scripture. What a truly Abrahamic idea. Syncrynsm, linguistics, first and second person accounts etc are all useful. You are simply here to insult, and I am not going to engage you in a discussion over spirituality.

You are yet to show any proof that your ideas are accurate. Been sipping the kool aid in your fall out shelter?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

He started out well, then fell apart.

Exactly. His energy and mind were all used up by the forces he brought forth.
Did he really think that he wasn't going to suffer any consequences? I think he knew this, but was too obsessed with the power and his abilities. I think he realized things were getting away from him and knew there was nothing he could do except go with the current.
It will be interesting to see how these "artists" fair later in life. If they actually think that they are going to go peacefully and painlessly, they're in for a big surprise.
I don't know if it's true, but I'd read that Crowley died screaming in terror.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Have you ever listened to old Three 6 Mafia?

In particular, these lyrics:

There was a man who approached me every night
When i was resting fast asleep
He tried to get into my mind
And he promised me power beyond my wildest dreams
He said he could take me away from the suffering, begging, and life of
A teen
So i had to agree
Theres one catch I must worship him throughout the centuries
edit on 3-3-2013 by pinkplusfloyd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Just to clarify...

edit on Sun Mar 3 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

Who did similar work?
I think we're going to have to agree to disagree about the drug addled mind of Crowley compared to other drug ravaged people and the differences between their deaths. Since we don't know for sure, it's too easy to just pin Crowley's violence and fits on drugs than the demons who were waiting to collect.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Ok I hope this is not off topic? Since I got rightfully spanked for replying to NihilistSanta (Hi Sid/Evergreen) in a less than civil manner, I however feel that Crowley being mentioned by the OP makes this on topic.

Much of Crowley early work was based off of the Golden Dawn, and Algernon Blackwood, William Wynn Westcott etc Now yes Crowley went beyond this, but he also did not really "come back" from going beyond that, and the works we get to see now, contain a lot of stuff, that to be honest one would need to take a similar path to repeat, and well its hard to do "the great work" when one is higher than a pack of gibbons.

I always laugh when people wave the "Illuminati" or "Mason" or "Occultists" or "Satanists", as to be honest most of them are too busy stroking their own ego (Occultists, Satanists etc) or shaking hands (Masons), or well not existing any more (Illuminati) to be bothered with taking the world over. Now Bankers .....

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

Ego. This is what it's all about.
Hedonism is another part of the pie. Hedonists only care about themselves and making themselves happy. They don't care who they hurt.
Both of the above lead to...
Instant gratification. There is no need to wait for the right time or have any patience. Do what makes you feel good immediately and let nothing stand in your way including others' thoughts and feelings.
Do what thou wilt!

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

See that does not gel with me (its why I am not a Thelemite), the scientist as well as reconstructionist understands that patience is an important virtue (my particular path pays no lip service to Crowley, beyond he had some good ideas, and there is no rede either, we are not wiccans and did not grow from Wicca or Thelema either). BUT I do understand that for some, it works like that. But your comment just illustrates why one does not need to worry about those who follow Crowley's ways

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

But your comment just illustrates why one does not need to worry about those who follow Crowley's ways

I disagree. The traits I discussed above are those of a psychopath.
I believe that most psychopaths aren't even aware that they are living in accordance with Crowley's teachings. They just do whatever makes them feel good and step on whoever gets in their way. All they have to do is buy into the media propaganda about keeping up with the Jones' and buying what's "cool". You don't have to study Crowley to live like this, just watch TV.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Here's the Alexander McQueen commercial for Target directed by Adria Petty adriapetty.com... who directed Beyonce's occultic/mind control video Sweet Dreams which has satanic backwards messages.

And here's a strange video from the site that mentions Adria's sister took part in a Crowley black magic ritual as performance art dangerousminds.net... , it features known Hollywood actor Vincent Gallo:

Lets not forget Vincent Gallo made headlines for claiming to put a curse on Roger Ebert to get cancer after receiving a bad review and Ebert did end up getting mouth cancer.
edit on 3-3-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I found video of a Crowley ritual by the guy who did that video above with Gallo in it here: www.disinfo.com...

It's interestingly "based on a ceremonial evocation of the spirit of Mars". Which reminds me of a Lil Wayne theme which he explains here:

www.xxlmag.com...

And let's not forget Cee Lo took part in that Superbowl ritual with Madonna dressed as a preist:
vigilantcitizen.com...

edit on 3-3-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

The thing about psychopaths and sociopaths is they do not function well in groups, and Crowley amply illustrated this. Occultists worry me far less than evangelical Christians who send their kids to "Jesus Camp", Ultra Orthodox Jews who indoctrination their kids that all Muslims are evil, and Jihardists (in general). I'd add any other religious fanatic (Buddhist, Pagan, and yes Atheist) who feels that those on other paths are lesser beings.

Oh and I don't own a TV
Well not at the moment,

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

You're turning this thread into a religious discussion and it's going way off topic.
I've worked with psychopaths. Some function just fine in groups because they are master manipulators. Manson comes to mind. As long as they are in control of those around them and feel like they are leading, they're just fine.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Noinden

You're turning this thread into a religious discussion and it's going way off topic.
I've worked with psychopaths. Some function just fine in groups because they are master manipulators. Manson comes to mind. As long as they are in control of those around them and feel like they are leading, they're just fine.

Actually the OP made it a religious discussion when the term Satanist was introduced. The OP has a particular spiritual bent, that is colouring his ideas on this. Other posts illustrate that. But I see your point. My point simply was any Zealot, religious, or other dogma is dangerous. It is really hard NOT to make this about religion and spirtuality, when a group of spiritual paths/philosophies are being targeted by someone (the OP) who appears to be not particularly informed about them.

Some psyhcopaths and Sociopaths yes function in groups. However the majority are not so great. I've dealt with them too, I used to work bar security during my undergrad (my PhD saw me stop that), and also when I worked in the Pharmaceutical industry (yay random whack jobs entering plant because the front gate was open). Crowley was not dangerous in the end, well no more dangerous than any other Guru.

I have yet to see any one post proof that the entertainment industry is influencing us with a few random hand gestures. Influencing youths taste in music sure
Oh wait I sound like my elders when I used to blash Queen or Zep from my speakers

There ARE plenty of groups to be worried about out there (I am a poster on this site, and not here to debunk, so I have a few conspiracy nut genes), the music industry? Nah, want one, watch the Musical We Will Rock you, its a comedy, but also describes modern music executive behavior to the tee.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

I understand why you're taking the discussion in the direction you are, but the Op specifically asked for examples of interconnectedness, meaning specific individuals, in relation to his observations. He wasn't looking to discuss religion or philosophy. He's looking for direct connections. I added a few, but I have no desire to discuss religion. I'm not religious. I do believe that those in the entertainment industry worship dark forces and are pushing an agenda, but I don't really care to define what their religion is. It may be Satanism or generic hedonism, but defining it isn't important to me. I already stated that the word 'Illuminati' is a catch all phrase to describe several different groups who worship dark forces. That's as far as I'm willing to discuss it. If you want to discuss which groups, cults, etc. are the most dangerous, I'm sure there's a thread for that somewhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join