It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Gore Publicly Admits To Chemtrails / Geoengineering

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I'm glad more people are becoming aware. However...I don't know if I believe their just trying to block out the sun. Why hide it??? They need to let the public know exactly what they're spraying ! People are getting sick.

Chemspraying great falls MT

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Can someone tell me why this was moved into the hoax folder? I'm skeptical of the topic. However, I would like to see why it's now a hoax.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

I would love to start testing my local water....how do u do it???

Hoax bin....hmmmmmm something is very fishy in ATS land!!!! There's to much evidence that they are spraying...too much proof. This is ridiculous!!!
edit on 15-5-2013 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Probably because Al Gore does NOT actually admit to chemtails/geoengineering - so saying he does so is a hoax.

There are usually labs that will do environmental testing in any large city, or enquire at a city environmental monitoring unit - many have water and air monitoring functions and you can ask them where they get their tests done.
edit on 15-5-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMagus
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Right there - where you note that I took what he ACTUALLY said "literally" - hence you are quite aware of what he ACTUALLY said, and he literally did not admit to chemtrails or geoengineering.

What's complicated to understand?

and why didn't you follow proper quoting guidelines?

Because I didn't quote you - isn't that much obvious??
there is no obligation to quote anyone - sorry I didnt' repeat your words early enough for you.

i see, i came to slay a giant and found a dwarf. so that's all you got, Aloysius the Gaul, Supreme Crusader for "Sanity" and the "rational" merely a vessel of recycled verborrhea?

As usual a chemmie has to resort to personal abuse rather than verifiable evidence.

and as usual, no facts, just preposterously declarative statements...

did you miss the bit where the FACT is that Al Gore did NOT admit to chemtrails and geoengineering??

Why not tell us about Project Cloverfield

Probably because this thread is not about the cloverleaf fantasy - go right ahead if you want to start another.....

or about Weather Derivatives being chemtrail/geoenginering insurance.

'cos I don't know about tnem being any such thing - i'm sure you have another good story to tell.....

- You know, how the big players like judenrat George Soros, who owns thousands of acres of farmland in America, protect their interests from weather warfare and engineered drought?[/quoet]

Or even from natural weather variations as have occured ever since recorded history began??

edit on Thu May 16 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

This is moved into the "Hoax" bin because there is not an admission by Al Gore or anyone else in the OP's video. Far from it. He says that things are being studied, researched, discussed...but does not once say anything is actually being done now. Therefore, this thread is an attempt to perpetuate a hoax.

You probably don't need to test your water, unless you pull from a private well. All municipal water departments test water from many different sources many times a day. Just contact them. There are also agencies that conduct air quality tests many times daily in cities. So you can get an air quality test, too. Heck, they are both probably posted online.

But there is no reason to be concerned over the contrails. They have been tested a lot, too. It's water as ice and exhaust from jet fuel through a jet engine. The particles are so small that they most likely never reach the ground at all. Nothing from that high up will hit you or your area unless it's the size of fairly large hail.

Unless your conspiratorial mind believes that "chemtrails" somehow are not bounded by the laws of gravity. I'm not surprised if you do believe that, but there is always the hope you don't. An aerosol is anything in the atmosphere that is not a gas. To remain suspended, they have to be extremely small. The smaller something is, the less gravity can affect it. There are tables online that show you the terminal velocity of particles. That means the fastest something will fall. Then you just need to figure out how high a 'trail is. Those two measurements will show how long something that small and high will take to reach you.

Then you have to figure in the fact that the atmosphere is chaotic and dynamic. There are winds, updrafts, and downdrafts. When you consider all of these facts (they are facts, not just guesses) you will understand why anything like a "chemtrail" will not work.

Unless you also believe that "chemtrails" are somehow not influenced by the winds and drafts or that the winds and drafts are somehow influenced by whoever you think runs the planet. Which I also wouldn't be surprised about.

But what I expect is you will continue to believe what you have been told at "chemtrail" websites and YouTube videos instead of taking the steps to actually learn something. "Chemtrail" believers always do. It's why they still just believe instead of actually knowing something.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It is a hoax, not because chemtrails are a hoax, but because the OP itself is the hoax. It claims Al Gore said something that he did not say, and the video plainly shows he did not say it.

If chemmies think that is "fishy" or that something funny is going on with ATS it just how little actual comprehension skill they actually possess. chemmies: The only so called truth seekers that are actually offended by truth

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

No, it's gone to the Hoax bin because he didn't publicly admit that anything was going on.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join