Al Gore Publicly Admits To Chemtrails / Geoengineering

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Really?

I thought that news items required the full title of the news report being posted.

Nothing to do with a youtube video with a misleading title being required to have that title used here.

Or is this a new rule to make youtube videos more important than they are?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

Try this one ... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Okay then I will ask you the same question I did in that thread...

Can you prove that there aren't mice in chemtrails?

Everything else seems to be in chemtrails or at least that is the thought of chemtrail believers, so then again do you have proof that thread is a hoax?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Oh you didn't know youtube videos are only good evidence when a chemtrail believer posts them, as for any debunker or chemtrail disbeliever they aren't any good for evidence.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

How can a question be a hoax?

Is this like that "I know you are I said you are, but what am I?" game that children play?

edit on 2/3/13 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I thought it was interesting how old Al knew what the effects of geo-engineering "might" be....the SAME things people are reporting all over the World is actually happening.....hmmmm strange?

If Al is being sincere, he thinks it's a Bad Idea, and I think he knows this because he is in the "know" that at the very least this is being tested and used in the real world on real people.

As I have said "over and over" in many other threads...I have seen with my own eyes this happening in CA, USA...and my observations were backed by extensive research my ex did on the subject to prove to me something is happening we're not being told about.

edit on 4-3-2013 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
I thought it was interesting how old Al knew what the effects of geo-engineering "might" be....the SAME things people are reporting all over the World is actually happening.....hmmmm strange?

Indeed - since no-one is actually reporting the effects of geoengineering from around the world at all.

Very strange.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Greetings:

Wrong again, our fowl feathered friend.

Fishing guide Guy Dale prepares to fillet salmon caught by customers on a guided fishing tour operated by Bonnie Lee Charters in Vancouver, B.C., on Saturday August 18, 2012. (Darryl Dyck / THE CANADIAN PRESS)

B.C. geoengineering experiment attracts worldwide attention at UN | CTV News

VANCOUVER -- Canada may be called onto the carpet this week as nations gather in the United Kingdom to negotiate the terms of an international treaty to regulate the controversial practice of geoengineering.

A First Nations salmon restoration group in Haida Gwaii has attracted worldwide attention after dumping more than 100 metric tonnes of iron into the Pacific Ocean in a process known as ocean fertilization.

Many scientists from around the world have condemned the unsanctioned experiment, and the federal government says it is investigating.

But Canada is a hotbed of geoengineering, says a watchdog group, and has been involved in similar experiments in the past.

Geoengineering is the deliberate modification of the environment as a means of combating climate change.

Read more: www.ctvnews.ca...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Really?

I thought that news items required the full title of the news report being posted.

Nothing to do with a youtube video with a misleading title being required to have that title used here.

Hey remember without YouTube we wouldn't have Justin Bieber.

Youtube is what saved the world from intelligence, could you imagine a society that can think, sickening

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

How does 1 place in Canada constitute "all over the world"??? ;puz:

Plus of course the report has no actual mention of any effects and your inclusion of a photo has no connection either and appears to be a deliberate attempt to link the fish to the experiment when no such link actually exists......

Chemmies complain about disinfo - but your post is exactly what disinfo looks like - lacking any actual evidence you manufacture it.

edit on 6-3-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicWand67
reply to post by network dude

I think you didn't understand what I stated in the DISCLAIMER.

Put on your reading glasses.

an upgrade for their mental O.S.'s might be in order
at the very least they should download and install the "reading between the lines/subtext perception" patch

from a probably about to be closed thread:

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

Where in this video did he admit they were spraying OP? All I heard him say is that scientists are "proposing spraying the atmosphere"?

First I DO believe they are doing something, but your OP certainly is based on nothing more than you misunderstanding what came out of the mouth of Al Gore......

Sure he says "proposing" but he comes out and says things like "turns out plants and animals needs the sun as well as the ocean" so it's obvious they've already done such things and noticed that things are changing because of it.

"Should be another wake up call to stop polluting the atmosphere, we put out 10 million tonnes every day up there and that's what's drying out the soil, contributing to droughts, fires, superstorms "Sandy".. etc."

He only says "proposing" because he's paid to do so, he's not going to come out and let the whole truth out. I'm just glad this was on such a popular show and network and hopefully some more people will question why their skies are gridlocked constantly.

And Hello to the parade of negativity!

parade?
more like a shark's feeding frenzy of the usual "THEY would never... " denialism by the incurably "sane"

who will continue to deny as they start coughing up morgellon's infected pieces of their lungs.

but pay me no mind, as i am quite "insane".

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

You need a update and reboot of your "English language comprehension" module.
You, too, seem to not understand that speaking, researching, talking about, and other such words and phrases are not an admission of action.
There is no admission to anything by Al Gore in this clip. He talks about things that are not happening, but are being discussed. Big difference.
Important difference.
And one it would really be nice if "chemtrail" believers learned.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

You need a update and reboot of your "English language comprehension" module.
You, too, seem to not understand that speaking, researching, talking about, and other such words and phrases are not an admission of action.
There is no admission to anything by Al Gore in this clip. He talks about things that are not happening, but are being discussed. Big difference.
Important difference.
And one it would really be nice if "chemtrail" believers learned.

my "English language comprehension" is quite up to date "sane" one, else you wouldn't seek to infect me with your "sanity" virii, would you?

and you take a politician at his word?

perhaps a major hardware upgrade is required in your case?
you're not looking well, JMHO .

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMagus

Since the thread is about what he SAYS, what he ACTUALLY says is quite important to the accusation.

And he does NOT say that chemtrails/geoengineering exist.

whether you choose to believe him or not is your concern...unless you choose to tell us in which case you make it open to debate.

But what is NOT open to debate is whether or not he says that chemtrails/geoengineering is going on. He does not.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

1-Since the thread is about what he SAYS, what he ACTUALLY says is quite important to the accusation.

2-And he does NOT say that chemtrails/geoengineering exist.

whether you choose to believe him or not is your concern...unless you choose to tell us in which case you make it open to debate.

3-But what is NOT open to debate is whether or not he says that chemtrails/geoengineering is going on. He does not.

ahhh...

The Supreme Crusader for "Sanity" has deigned to address me...
ROFL!

"When did ever a dragon die of a serpent's poison?"—said he.
"But take thy poison back,
Thou art not rich enough to present it to me."

1-that is absolutely correct, what he ACTUALLY says IS quite important to the accusation. however, I see you take his words literally, how fundamentalist and superficial of you, no wonder :shk: can't tell a chemtrail from cirrus

2- he speaks of proposals in such a way, as to excite suspicions and invite rumour, should Exposure ensue, he can claim he was hinting/warning. however, I see you take his words literally, how "sane" of you.
your "sanity" keeps you from filtering out the subtext and subrosa gems within the stream of excrement flowing from his mouth to your yours,filling you up...
tastes like kool-aid dunnit?

3-and here we see proof positive of the in-curability of the "sanity"
you have now gone from denying to Forbidding, presuming now to direct and DICTATE the "debate" ...

definitely take thy poison back...[raises eyebrow ]

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

You can choose to put whatever personal spin you want on why he said what he said but the fact remains that Al Gore most definitely did not publically admit to chemtrails.

With reasoning like that no wonder you think persistent contrails are something sinister.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrthumpy

You can choose to put whatever personal spin you want on why he said what he said but the fact remains that Al Gore most definitely did not publically admit to chemtrails.

With reasoning like that no wonder you think persistent contrails are something sinister.

the only "facts" you bring to the table here is that you assume much and "know" little regarding MySelf, my postings herein,ATSwise or what exactly is coming out of al's mouth ...

ROFL, you know everything about me, or what cause i espouse

along with a declarative statement regarding your belief, to wit, "whatever personal spin you want on why he said what he said".

but such are the ways of the "sane. :shk:
edit on 15-5-2013 by TheMagus because: formatting

No, the facts are what Al actually said.

al is a purveyor of facts now?

i rest my case :shk:
edit on 15-5-2013 by TheMagus because: added edit & comment

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
All I know for a fact is, Al Gore, Ellen, Global Warming Alarmists and Chemtrail Cultists all know exactly as much about what they're talking about, as Professor Hubert J Farsworth, whom I'm watching on TV right now. But go ahead, be afraid of the global warming/chemtrail boogeyman in your closet. It's really there! A phobia that rules your waking dreams. There's a way to get by all the hype. It's called math.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

No, the facts are what Al actually said. I couldn't really care less about you or how you choose to interpret what was said. That's just pure speculation.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

What is with the off-topic picture?
Did Al Gore do this? Ellen?
It looks to be a fungal skin infection.
Keep on topic.
Al did NOT admit to anything. He talked about proposed things being studied.
The Thread title is a lie.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

[3-and here we see proof positive of the in-curability of the "sanity"
you have now gone from denying to Forbidding, presuming now to direct and DICTATE the "debate" ...

the direction of the debate is "dictated" by the OP and the thread title. by all means start another thread about your opinion of what was meant - i'm not "dictating" anything.

I find it fascinating that you agree with the facts show that the OP is not true, and then argue that I am at fault for pointing this out.

how is it that you can agree that I am correct, and then abuse me for daring to be right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join