It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A serious question about chemtrails

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I stumbled upon this chap. Another one claiming that they are filming aircraft producing contrails at lower altitudes. He also can't get his head around persistent contrails. Via his YT Channel I've invited him over for debate.

edit on 9/3/2013 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I received a reply. They don't want to debate. Apparently you have to have a degree
You couldn't make it up!

The Daily Digest and its contributors do not debate with non-degreed individuals and individuals that are not experts in their respective fields. From the evidence we have uncovered, there is no debate.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

I wonder if my Masters in BS would count?

Those are the kind of guys that sell cloudbusters and tin foil hats. In it for the benjamins.
Sad that it's that transparent.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

I received a reply. They don't want to debate. Apparently you have to have a degree You couldn't make it up!

Obviously their degrees didn't come with common sense...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Wouldn't their degrees trump you non degrees but?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

Sure, but someone with a degree and no common sense is only a person with an expensive piece of paper.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Most degrees are obtained by using the scientific method and in another thread you said science couldn'tbe trusted.

So I guess that means you don't trust what they say either, right?

So why are you defending them and their degrees?

Will cognitive dissidence kick in for you?

edit on 16/3/13 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

How old is the world today in scientis's opinion, not the same age as claimed by science 20 years ago.

Yer spin the top how ever you like, it will still fall over. Just like the science you hold so dear.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

nice try on the con-trail thing
Any body who thinks the government planes spraying aluminum, barrium and other heavey metal oxides are only condensation trails needs a brain transplant.
WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE THEY SPRAYING-[FREE MOVIE GO WATCH AND GET SOME EDUCATION BEFORE SPOUTING OFF

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hesawildone

I see you are new here. Dont make the mistake of thnking we dont know about What In The World Are They Spraying. Did you know they have a second one now too? Its called Why In The World Are They Spraying.

Thery are both as bad as each other with nonsense claims such as aluminium in soil being 'evidence' and 'test results' that fall apart when scrutinized, but if you like that sort of thing, knock yourself out.

Just one thing though, it is no more a documentary than Pearl Harbor was. Be a bit wiser than that.

edit on 16-3-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE THEY SPRAYING-[FREE MOVIE GO WATCH AND GET SOME EDUCATION BEFORE SPOUTING OFF

You may want to check out this thread before you start spouting off...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and if you don't want to check that out, maybe this is easier for you....

Enjoy....
edit on 16-3-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

OH, please. How good is that video? In their promo video they misspell both first and last name of one of their celebrities.
If they can't get that right, why should I even begin to trust their "science"?
They are true shills of "chemtrails"...those that make money for their "research", videos, and personal appearances.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Great information in that video
everyone would do well to watch it.

When three post in a row come at me like that I always got to their members profile and put the puzzels together.

I have a question about (chemtrails) for the guys that appear to live in theses threads... What is the perfect humidity x tempreture for (chemtarils) to form?
Ice freezes at ? water boils at ? so (chemtrails) must form at ?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Sigh, low pressure vortices, condensation occurs, all temps above 24,000 feet below freezing, ice crystals form.

Paranoia sets in at ground level, people post garbage about "chemtrails", end of story.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by cyberpilot

below freezing..........is this your answer?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo
I received a reply. They don't want to debate. Apparently you have to have a degree
You couldn't make it up!

The Daily Digest and its contributors do not debate with non-degreed individuals and individuals that are not experts in their respective fields. From the evidence we have uncovered, there is no debate.

www.youtube.com...

A convenient excuse - what's the bet s/he qualifies as "non-degreed individuals and individuals that are not experts in their respective fields"??

It is a common theme that chemmies think their theories are "just as good as science" - despite having no actual evidence, no analysis, no repeatability.

Sure they are entitled to their opinion - but not every opinion is worth the electrons it is transmitted with - especially those that are just flat out wrong.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
The theory is that contrails are contrails so no one should worry about those because there is no such thing as chemtrails.

truth be known this is the how and why chemtrails are being exploited under the guise of harmless contrails

as long as they can blame things on other reasons, its their golden opportunity to exploit anything they choose unregulated and undetected.

just as UFO's are swamp gas or naturally occurring phenomena, or venus

only the ignorant, or agendanists will covet those beliefs that chemtrails or UFOs are in the paranoid minds of the delusional.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SPECULUM

only the ignorant, or agendanists will covet those beliefs that chemtrails or UFOs are in the paranoid minds of the delusional.

And it isn't ignorant to believe in something that cannot be proven to exist?

And what actually are chemtrails supposed to be doing, because it seems that no chemtrail believer actually has a clue about what chemtrails are being used for?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by SPECULUM

And it isn't ignorant to believe in something that cannot be proven to exist?

And what actually are chemtrails supposed to be doing, because it seems that no chemtrail believer actually has a clue about what chemtrails are being used for?

use your imagination, or maybe you aren't aware of one?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

As a Pilot, Aircraft owner and Senior aerospace technician, yes that is my answer.

Ever wonder why firefighting aircraft MUST get within 500 feet of their target?
Dispersion, if they are higher they cannot control where the water comes down,
if they were at FL24 or above it would never reach the ground, well not until it condensed and fell as rain.
if you spray 30,000 feet over Texas it may come down in China.

Dont want to believe me? have at it, worry yourself to tears. The Worry is more harmful than CONtrails.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join