It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else hear the Angels?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I know it sounds crazy but i have a friend that can hear angels on both sides. Anyone else have the same abilities?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Reggie69

I hear an Angel every day! Wait- she is speaking to me now....
She's saying "Granny, can I have another donut?"

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The Mormon prophet Joseph smith had that ability DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Reggie69

Anyone else have the same abilities?

No.

And welcome.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Thats funny. It really is. lol I expected a lot of jokes and ridicule. I am just throwing this out there in hopes that there are others.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
A majority of the people on this site would say your friend was schizophrenic, but you never know.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I know it sounds crazy but its true. She has knowledge she couldn't have any other way. My objective here isn't to make anyone believe it to be true. I only want to find others like her. Those of you that haven't taken anything that was offered to you. Those of you that have to stay quiet in fear of upsetting the balance of the war.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reggie69
I know it sounds crazy but its true. She has knowledge she couldn't have any other way. My objective here isn't to make anyone believe it to be true. I only want to find others like her. Those of you that haven't taken anything that was offered to you. Those of you that have to stay quiet in fear of upsetting the balance of the war.

Does she converse with Demons

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I love Schizophrenia! Because that 'voice' is your soul speaking to you. If you have a filthy soul, it will say bad things. If your soul is clean, it will be uplifting and willing to point you in the direction that your destiny lies.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
hello. right now i can hear Jean-Michel Jarre (oxygene). sadly, no angels.

welcome and have a good one

edit on 28/2/13 by RoScoLaz because: wrong smiley

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I do not hear them, but I'd like to think they hear me.

I do believe they are real and watching over us, intervening when they are allowed. Reading good angel stories always makes the hair on your neck stand up and gives you a sense of awe ( or at least a sense that the world is much more complicated and interconnected than we have been led to believe)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I knew a girl that could hear angels from both sides when I was younger. I was intrigued by her descriptions. I think I believed her.

By the way OP does this girls first name start with the letter T ?

And by the way welcome to ATS I have a feeling you will fit right in.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Ever heard the trumpets? It will # your pants for you

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reggie69
I know it sounds crazy but i have a friend that can hear angels on both sides. Anyone else have the same abilities?

You mean Fallen and unFallen? I cannot, though I wish I could. Welcome!!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Greetings.

And here is a warning to you from the LORD concerning the angels.

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 1 John 4:1

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
***MOD EDIT***
*Closing Thread*

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” or spam will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. It helps keep all the great threads and topics in their perspective areas of interest and not all lumped together, making it difficult to find when wanting to make additional comments.

With that said, I'm going to have to close this thread as it does not comply with the above stated rules. Please, after you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, start your own thread in one of the appropriate areas.

Please refer to the below for more on this....

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Courtesy Is Mandatory.
What are these P F K W S ?
Visit here - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

top topics

join