It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHAT'S GOING ON?! Choppers in Canada heading south!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
If I were a terrorist Canada would be the place i'd choose to plan and launch an attack on the U.S. It is the biggest unsupervised frontier on the planet. Some days ago I watched some news about increasing Islamic activity over there.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
DG, who said the saw them in NJ? I've been watching the skies alot in NJ recently with all thats been going on. I do not/have not seen any unusualHelicopter formations. There is just heavier than usual C-17s from Ft. Dix/Mcguire NJ in the air

This post was part of a special Halloween Homage to Orson Wells.
Jumping out from behind the server and shouting BOO!

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
No pics if I see anymore I'll try to get pics but I'm goign to be busy later tonight

Doesn't matter. There is supposed to be a report on the news here in OR in just under an hour.
We'll see!

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Choppers
Check it out

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Here in Boston, nothing unusual, although we have had a high activity with heliocopters, some even at unusual times, but mainly media.

wrote this about 20 seconds ago, there's a heliocopter in the air right now, I can't get a good look at it though.

[edit on 31-10-2004 by IKnowNothing]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If choppers from Canada are heading south it is done pursuant to a formal request from US military or is pursuant to a Search and Rescue operation OR DUE TO A MILITARY EMERGENCY.

Agreements are in existance and can be found on the DND website:

CFAO 20-45 -- TEMPORARY CROSS-BORDER MOVEMENT OF LAND FORCES BETWEEN CANADA AND THE UNITED STATES (Scroll down to Annex B Item 10: Millitary Emergency is one of the "deployment types")

CFAO 55-24 -- AIRCRAFT FLIGHTS TO US BASES OR OVER US TERRITORY

EDIT: I'm having a hard time believing this story. I can't see the US military having need of Canadian military help or that there is an "emergency" without some mainstream reporting.

[edit on 10/31/2004 by Gools]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Supposedly there is a big FEMA test of mass casuality response in the US on Tuesday right? Maybe this is a pre-exercise for those divisions that will be involved.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Okay. I'm seriously freaked.

I just got a call from the wife of the head of my oldest son's soccer league here in North Trenton. She said her husband asked her to call the other soccer moms and tell us to NOT TAKE THE KIDS OUT FOR HALLOWEEN!

She wouldn't say why.

There's another convoy of military trucks from the National Guard Armory that just passed the house. And one of those flat trucks with what looked like a big military gun under a tarp on it.

And I can't find a THING out about this, and everyone's kind of tense in the neighborhood. I thought I heard the weather alert sirens earlier.

[edit on 31-10-2004 by Byrd]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
Okay. I'm seriously freaked.

I just got a call from the wife of the head of my oldest son's soccer league here in North Trenton. She said her husband asked her to call the other soccer moms and tell us to NOT TAKE THE KIDS OUT FOR HALLOWEEN!

She wouldn't say why.

This is obvious and desperate bid by the Northeastern Candy Conspiracy Cartel to convince scared children to give up their constitutional rights to Trick or Treat. The Soccer Moms have always actually been puppets of the Illuminated Order of Bad Fat Kids. Do the research people.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
EMERGENCY OCCASION'D/10

LL1

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Indellkoffer registered in 6/04, and only began posting today!
Knew it!!!!!!

[edit on 31-10-2004 by LL1]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Yeah and I am writting this after one of em picked me up and deposited me on Uranus. Capt. Kirk is here circling and looking for Klingons.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Are you guys serious or is this a joke?

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
MAgicaRose,

Check out this link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
lol, thanks Bandit, I was about to run for the hills.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join