It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The anti-christ is a contradiction of the bible, and Jesus / Yahweh are also false gods...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
In the bible, people were scared to trust Jesus as they thought he may have been of the devil, and they said that he was possessed by Beelzebub and Jesus responded in this way:

Mark 3:23-26
“How can Satan drive out Satan? 24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25 If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26 And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come.

So if Satan cannot drive out Satan (demons) so how can the anti-Christ trick people by performing such miracles?

Another thing that does not make sense is that Jesus Christ is supposed to be the only begotten son of the most high god (Yahweh), how is it that the son of the most high god can FAIL at getting people to create peace (love thy neighbor as thyself, etc.) but when Satan does it to create a united world everyone listens?

If Jesus is "life" how is it that him and his father Yahweh can be so destructive and why is it that Yahweh calls himself a "man of war" if he is LIFE he should be CREATING not DESTROYING.

It is The Devil's job to destroy which is why The Devil means "The Destroyer" , "The Destroyer" is supposed to be evil as there is supposed to be eternal life, but such gods as Yahweh and Jesus destroys claiming to be Gods of Life!?

If I had a sword for a tongue (Revelation 1:16), eyes like blazing fire (Revelation 1:14), told you that there would be ETERNAL WORSHIP in heaven (Revelation 4:1-11 ), told you that I hold the keys to the doors of hell (Revelation 1:18), and told you that I will EAT you and spit you out of my mouth if you are not to my liking (Revelation 3:16). Why would you believe me to be the true loving god and follow me anyway!? Is it FEAR / COWARDICE?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

It is The Devil's job to destroy which is why The Devil means "The Destroyer" , "The Destroyer" is supposed to be evil as there is supposed to be eternal life, but such gods as Yahweh and Jesus destroys claiming to be Gods of Life!?

Argme are you on Satans side? straight answer please.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
God gives you free will to act the way you like,you can only inherit eternal life if you live by the principle of love. The anti-christ creates fear out of nothing(propaganda). it's up to us to choose how we perceive this world. There is no fear in love. Ever wonder if God delays to give his children time to change? I'm sure you would rather have Him smile and give you a hug then strike you with the righteous right hand of God? I bet His left is pretty good too. Don't worry though when you wake up you'll never be the same.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
In the bible, people were scared to trust Jesus as they thought he may have been of the devil, and they said that he was possessed by Beelzebub and Jesus responded in this way:

“How can Satan drive out Satan? 24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25 If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26 And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come.

So if Satan cannot drive out Satan (demons) so how can the anti-Christ trick people by performing such miracles?

Another thing that does not make sense is that Jesus Christ is supposed to be the only begotten son of the most high god (Yahweh), how is it that the son of the most high god can FAIL at getting people to create peace (love thy neighbor as thyself, etc.) but when Satan does it to create a united world everyone listens?

If Jesus is "life" how is it that him and his father Yahweh can be so destructive and why is it that Yahweh calls himself a "man of war" if he is LIFE he should be CREATING not DESTROYING.

If I had a sword for a tongue (Revelation 1:16), eyes like blazing fire (Revelation 1:14), told you that there would be ETERNAL WORSHIP in heaven (Revelation 4:1-11 ), told you that I hold the keys to the doors of hell (Revelation 1:18), and told you that I will EAT you and spit you out of my mouth if you are not to my liking (Revelation 3:16). Why would you believe me to be the true loving god and follow me anyway!? Is it FEAR / COWARDICE?

I don't think that scripture indicates that the whole world will listen to Satan in his peace plan. The scripture speaks of the rapture which will remove millions of people who potentially would not have agreed, also those that remain will include people who refuse the mark of the beast( so they evidently will not agree as well)/

Also, can you give the reference where Yahweh calls Himself a "man of war"? Thanks.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Jesus said a time will come where he will just let people believe their own lies.

The time for peace isn't scheduled until the Millennial period when Jesus proves that his rule is greater than that of Satan's. The Anti-Christ will only appear as one who brings peace, but it will last for only a few years before he decides to declare himself as God and start killing the people who don't worship him.

"Life" means eternal life. This world doesn't provide eternal life with God. Only Jesus' world will. It's not like Yahweh didn't correct the people over and over again before he decided to defeat the ones who refused to listen to him, in order to preserve the world and the bloodline that would lead to the birth of Jesus.

Satan (the devil) is the destroyer for trying to destroy everyone's chances at eternal life with God.

God proves himself and his abilities to people who follow him.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by willie9696

God gives you free will to act the way you like,you can only inherit eternal life if you live by the principle of love.

You owe your allegiance to an omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient being who gave you the gift of free will. Can you prove to us that you actually have free will, and that your subconscious is not actually the mind and will of your god? Can you prove to us that you are not a puppet?

For all you know, free will is a myth and the only reason to continue believing in it is to maintain some semblance of sanity. After all, no one has managed to explain to me the fine line dividing love and tyranny. Is your god a loving father, or an oppressive tyrant? How is your god different from Hitler?

Any quality answer is welcome. Have at it, ATS'ers.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

So if Satan cannot drive out Satan (demons) so how can the anti-Christ trick people by performing such miracles

Satan is not divided or opposed to himself if he's tricking people, because that's what he does. I don't get your point at all.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

"The Lord is a man of war; Yahweh is his name." – Exodus 15.3

reply to post by Deetermined

Originally posted by Deetermined
Jesus said a time will come where he will just let people believe their own lies.

That has nothing to do with the contradiction of Satan not being able to cast out Satan.

The time for peace isn't scheduled until the Millennial period when Jesus proves that his rule is greater than that of Satan's. The Anti-Christ will only appear as one who brings peace, but it will last for only a few years before he decides to declare himself as God and start killing the people who don't worship him.

He's taking his sweet time while the world suffers I guess. Jesus said to people who were listening to him speak, that their generation will not come to pass before he returns with the kingdom of heaven. Well, he didn't. Not only did 1 AD pass, but it is the year 2013 AD (many generations), Jesus failed his own prophecy. All of the people there that was excited thinking that Jesus told the truth that he'll be back before they died, he never did (or revelations would have been happened and it will already be New Jerusalem).

God proves himself and his abilities to people who follow him.

Prove what abilities? God is not concerned about that, apparently, he only cares about your eternal worship.

reply to post by DanUKphd

Satan would be casting out Satan as a miracle in order to trick people into believing he is god. When Jesus did the same thing and people were claiming HE was of the devil, he used the excuse that this was impossible (Satan can't cast out Satan).

edit on 28-2-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

2Th 2:9-10 KJV 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders...

Rev. 13:14 - And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast...

Matt. 10:34-36 - 34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Rom. 9:19-20 - 19Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

It is The Devil's job to destroy which is why The Devil means "The Destroyer"

As a word, 'satan' is an untranslated Hebrew word which means 'adversary', while 'devil' is a translation of the Greek word 'diabolos', meaning a liar, an enemy or false accuser.

Source
Rev. 9:11 Apollyon =Destroyer

edit on 2/28/2013 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Jesus is a slave-master. He had no problem with slavery and yet so many other things are sins. Of course he sees people as nothing as clay pots. He says to love thy neighbor and stuff, giving the illusion of making "peace" when he doesn't want to create peace!? Maybe he is just another anti-christ (false messiah) himself...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The "god" in the bible is an Annuna. His original name was En.lil. Half brother to E.a/Enki (the serpent in the garden). He was the patron El of the Israelites. As such he despised other tribes and peoples. Canaan was governed by En.ki . Yahweh/En.lil got the Semitic tribes, En.ki got the African tribes. Thats why Ningishzidda/Thoth was given dominion over the African realms. He is a son of En.ki.
edit on 28-2-2013 by Oannes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by willie9696

God gives you free will to act the way you like,you can only inherit eternal life if you live by the principle of love.

You owe your allegiance to an omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient being who gave you the gift of free will. Can you prove to us that you actually have free will, and that your subconscious is not actually the mind and will of your god? Can you prove to us that you are not a puppet?

For all you know, free will is a myth and the only reason to continue believing in it is to maintain some semblance of sanity. After all, no one has managed to explain to me the fine line dividing love and tyranny. Is your god a loving father, or an oppressive tyrant? How is your god different from Hitler?

Any quality answer is welcome. Have at it,

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

Yes, I mention this in this thread [here]. Thoth (Hermes) is another cool entity, I heard he is the one that thought hermetics.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Klassified

Jesus is a slave-master. He had no problem with slavery and yet so many other things are sins. Of course he sees people as nothing as clay pots. He says to love thy neighbor and stuff, giving the illusion of making "peace" when he doesn't want to create peace!? Maybe he is just another anti-christ (false messiah) himself...

My point was simply that most of the questions you asked, are answered in the same book they were taken from. That, and your definition of the devil being off a bit. But I do see your reason for asking them. Carry on.

edit on 2/28/2013 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

reply to post by micmerci

That has nothing to do with the contradiction of Satan not being able to cast out Satan.

While people witnessed Jesus casting out demons, they thought he was the devil. The point made was that Satan wasn't capable of casting out evil or demons from people because he was evil himself, why would he want do that? So, therefore, Jesus had to be from God.

He's taking his sweet time while the world suffers I guess. Jesus said to people who were listening to him speak, that their generation will not come to pass before he returns with the kingdom of heaven. Well, he didn't. Not only did 1 AD pass, but it is the year 2013 AD (many generations), Jesus failed his own prophecy. All of the people there that was excited thinking that Jesus told the truth that he'll be back before they died, he never did (or revelations would have been happened and it will already be New Jerusalem).

Are you talking about this verse?

Matthew 16:28

28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Jesus was talking about his resurrection.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Therefore the anti-christ must be from god too, right?

And that was NOT the verse I was talking about. It says "the generation comes to pass" and that verse did not say that phrase so that isn't it obviously...

besides, it'll just turn to a debate and excuses will be made for it.
edit on 28-2-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Luke 21:32

32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

If you read the Bible, you will know what Jesus meant by the word "fulfilled".

Luke 24:44

44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

What did Jesus say right before he died on the cross?

John 19:30

30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You realize "ante" in Greek means "in place of" and not what "anti" means in English, "opposite of"?

Antechristos is someone who will pretend to be Christ.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

People who know Greek never stumble on that verse. The "this generation" was the generation of the previous statement made, the generation that would see all those events transpire.

edit on 28-2-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

They just needed to come up with an excuse to make it seem like Jesus did not FAIL his prophecy.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join