It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The anti-christ is a contradiction of the bible, and Jesus / Yahweh are also false gods...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Thanks for reminding me and pointing that out.

Different fulfillments for different generations.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by micmerci

"The Lord is a man of war; Yahweh is his name." – Exodus 15.3

reply to post by Deetermined

Thank you for your response but unfortunately it was not a response to the question that I asked. I asked for a reference to where Yahweh referred to Himself as a man of war. The reference you gave was a song of Moses sung to the Lord

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

And if anyone would know, would it not be a man who had spoken to "God" personally? If his impression of "God" is not accurate, then no one's is.

Even if you won't accept the claims of Moses, "God" himself has been quoted many times as having various malicious trains of thought in regard to his children. Contextually, there's plenty of scripture to support a war-like "God" - especially considering the judge engineered the events that brought the criminal cringing to his doorstep.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

reply to post by NOTurTypical

They just needed to come up with an excuse to make it seem like Jesus did not FAIL his prophecy.

No, that's precisely what the sentence structure dictates. The "this generation" statement refers to the previous. The generation that would witness all the signs mentioned prior.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The Antichrist is a person or entity who will come proclaiming to be the Messiah. It has nothing to do with summoning demons, getting rid of them or anything else. It has more to do with you being deceived and following him. As for the Jesus/Yahweh false gods part, If you are Islamic then this is common knowledge.. But they also touch upon the subject of the Antichrist or the false Messiah.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

And if anyone would know, would it not be a man who had spoken to "God" personally? If his impression of "God" is not accurate, then no one's is.

Even if you won't accept the claims of Moses, "God" himself has been quoted many times as having various malicious trains of thought in regard to his children. Contextually, there's plenty of scripture to support a war-like "God" - especially considering the judge engineered the events that brought the criminal cringing to his doorstep.

I think Moses' line of thinking was rarely in alignment with Gods. Besides, scripture in complete is always a picture of Jesus throughout. This particular song of Moses indicated that the future coming Messiah would defeat sin for all mankind.

As far as God being quoted as malicious in regard to His children, I believe it is quite the contrary. God protected His children at the expense of their enemies. Not everyone was God's children. The Jews were. If one does not believe that was the case is irrelevant because we are discussing this history within the context of these particular scripture verses. Besides totally annihilating the enemy, God at times would chastise His people- and it was in these cases that His mercy was demonstrated.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

As far as God being quoted as malicious in regard to His children, I believe it is quite the contrary. God protected His children at the expense of their enemies. Not everyone was God's children. The Jews were. If one does not believe that was the case is irrelevant because we are discussing this history within the context of these particular scripture verses. Besides totally annihilating the enemy, God at times would chastise His people- and it was in these cases that His mercy was demonstrated.

Do you believe in Hell?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I've got a good question for all you self proclaimed Bible scholars.. How was it that it took Moses and his mob 40 years to make a 1 week trip by foot to the Holyland? Did they read their map wrong or something?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I've got a good question for all you self proclaimed Bible scholars.. How was it that it took Moses and his mob 40 years to make a 1 week trip by foot to the Holyland? Did they read their map wrong or something?

It's a well-kept secret, but Moses was the father of what is now called NASCAR. Repeated left turns can really screw you up. And "God"...well, it looks like "God" has more in common with the Homo Sapiens than he likes to admit. Even he couldn't bear to change the channel. Maybe he put gold on the camel with the skin condition.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

So if Satan cannot drive out Satan (demons) so how can the anti-Christ trick people by performing such miracles?

In Revelation, it does not say he (the Anti-Christ) is specifically casting out demons - it just says he is performing miracles and wonders with lies (lying wonders). Makes sense.

Another thing that does not make sense is that Jesus Christ is supposed to be the only begotten son of the most high god (Yahweh), how is it that the son of the most high god can FAIL at getting people to create peace (love thy neighbor as thyself, etc.) but when Satan does it to create a united world everyone listens?

Because the enemy will tell you a thousand truths to get you to believe just one lie. Christ will not lie to you at all, instead will simply tell you all the truth - it is our choice if we want to accept it or not. Because Christ "failed" to create peace, it is obvious the fault lies not with Christ, but with man.

If Jesus is "life" how is it that him and his father Yahweh can be so destructive and why is it that Yahweh calls himself a "man of war" if he is LIFE he should be CREATING not DESTROYING.

It is The Devil's job to destroy which is why The Devil means "The Destroyer" , "The Destroyer" is supposed to be evil as there is supposed to be eternal life, but such gods as Yahweh and Jesus destroys claiming to be Gods of Life!?

He is both a God of war and a God of peace. Mind you, everything is created by God - therefore everything belongs to God. If man, in his wickedness, is pillaging, raping, destroying, and cursing - God has every right to destroy them in order to bring about peace.

If I had a sword for a tongue (Revelation 1:16), eyes like blazing fire (Revelation 1:14), told you that there would be ETERNAL WORSHIP in heaven (Revelation 4:1-11 ), told you that I hold the keys to the doors of hell (Revelation 1:18), and told you that I will EAT you and spit you out of my mouth if you are not to my liking (Revelation 3:16). Why would you believe me to be the true loving god and follow me anyway!? Is it FEAR / COWARDICE?

No, it's neither fear nor cowardice, as perfect love drives out fear. Worship does not mean dancing around and singing praise, worship is serving the Lord, and we can serve the Lord in many ways, including by having a family, raising them in the Lord, loving our neighbors and our God, and giving unto the needy and poor of health.

We're blessed with the opportunity to live with Christ, on a New Heaven and New Earth, in eternity, raising children, having families, getting married, celebrating, laughing, having fun, fellowship with anyone we wish, working our fields to feed ourselves, no longer will a man sow and another reap - no longer will there be pain, or sorrow, or tears.

It's the end-game goal for all who believe in Christ and attain salvation through him.

Of course, the enemy will tell a thousand truths to get you to believe just.. one.. lie.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

They didn't get lost, they were commanded to wander for 40 years, because of their idolatry. These are the same people who saw the miracles God had performed in Egypt, with the plagues, the fire to guide them at night, the splitting of the red sea, etc. Yet even though they saw all this, they still turned from God and worshiped other idols.

So God sent them to wander for 40 years, until the new generation arrived and were delivered into the promised land.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

It was their punishment from God for their disobedience and unbelief.

www.bcfworld.org...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by willie9696

God gives you free will to act the way you like,you can only inherit eternal life if you live by the principle of love.

You owe your allegiance to an omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient being who gave you the gift of free will. Can you prove to us that you actually have free will, and that your subconscious is not actually the mind and will of your god? Can you prove to us that you are not a puppet?

For all you know, free will is a myth and the only reason to continue believing in it is to maintain some semblance of sanity. After all, no one has managed to explain to me the fine line dividing love and tyranny. Is your god a loving father, or an oppressive tyrant? How is your god different from Hitler?

Any quality answer is welcome. Have at it, ATS'ers.

You have had your quality answers...you just can't seem to dis-arrange/reassemble the edifice you have built...so, the question for you remains...and you keep asking it...and keep getting the answer, that doesn't sit well for you...like ideational OCD...You just can't afford to have it un-symetrical (nevermind it's inherent symmetry)...

On the OP...
Arpgme...you are 'on to something' here...

A99

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I have often wondered about God being omnipotent (all powerful) and omiscient (all knowing today and tomorrow). So by making us with a free will, a brain and a naturally murderous pack animal, He knew exactly what was going to happen. it would be like giving a 5 year old boy a loaded gun and then pretending that it is not your fault when they shoot themselves, Sorry - a little off topic.

Back to the Ops thread, why did God even allow Jesus to do "Miracles"? What is the purpose of a "miracle"? I struggle with this as people can be good people (Ghandi) without performing miracles .. and vice versa. Indeed I would argue that the wedding at Canaa when Jesus turned water into wine seemed to me a be a bit of abuse of power, no-one was in peril.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Are you talking about this verse?

Matthew 16:28

28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Jesus was talking about his resurrection.

That verse can`t possible mean what you said it means.

John 18:36
36 Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."
(Luke 17:20-21 KJV)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes
The "god" in the bible is an Annuna. His original name was En.lil. Half brother to E.a/Enki (the serpent in the garden). He was the patron El of the Israelites. As such he despised other tribes and peoples. Canaan was governed by En.ki . Yahweh/En.lil got the Semitic tribes, En.ki got the African tribes. Thats why Ningishzidda/Thoth was given dominion over the African realms. He is a son of En.ki.
edit on 28-2-2013 by Oannes because: (no reason given)

Anu Father God in heaven spouse Antu; In.Anna his great-grand daughter (his mistress). Anu's son En.lil ruler of the land. E.A. En.ki full (as far as I see it) brother to En.lil was ruler of the salted waters sometimes called the upper and lower earth dividing line, the equator. Thoth was later known as Hermes Trismegistus.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

In my opinion you are going to have to go waaaaaay back, before the Bible was written and study what Satan or the devil means to the different sects before Christianity. Where did "Satan" derive from? What does it truly mean? Opposer? Deceiver? A man has two forces.... good and bad... positive and negative.... yin and yang.

This is natural.

Not all people believe in a little, red, horned, devil running around trying to get you to do bad things. Man already has this in his nature.....

We are to overcome this nature in the material to rise in the spiritual. Once this is done... Earth school is over. Even if we don't overcome it in every sense..... we can always love our self and others by giving and being selfless. This is going against the nature of man and matter to evolve our spirit and soul.

The Anti-Christ is anyone who goes against Christ consciousness. The one who opposes giving and loving without anything in return. If you go against the golden rule you could be considered an anti-Christ.

My opinion.... of course.

edit on 28-2-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Oannes

Yes, I mention this in this thread [here]. Thoth (Hermes) is another cool entity, I heard he is the one that thought hermetics.

It is my belief Thoth (Hermes) is the same entity as the first man Adam... and the last... Jesus.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte
These are the same people who saw the miracles God had performed in Egypt, with the plagues, the fire to guide them at night, the splitting of the red sea, etc. Yet even though they saw all this, they still turned from God and worshiped other idols.

So, we`re suppose to blindly believe what the bible tells us( without seeing any proof) when even the people who saw proof (miracles) didn`t believe that they were real?

God won`t show us any proof and satan isn`t able to show us any proof, so basically we are left with just a he said he said situation in which we have to decide which of them (if either) is the real god, without any proof from either of them and based only on their word.

This is exactly like that riddle in which two men are seated in a room, one man never tells the truth and the other one never lies and we have to figure out which one is which.

Now I`m starting to wonder which came first the riddle or the bible, hmmmm.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

The Antichrist is a person or entity who will come proclaiming to be the Messiah. It has nothing to do with summoning demons, getting rid of them or anything else. It has more to do with you being deceived and following him. As for the Jesus/Yahweh false gods part, If you are Islamic then this is common knowledge.. But they also touch upon the subject of the Antichrist or the false Messiah.

What?! So Jesus returns and is immediately shackled buried in a pit up to his neck to have his head caved in by a bunch of rock throwing anti-christ (nazi hunting) vigilantes? If Jesus and Yahweh and Mohammed and Budda and Shiva, and Confusious and Pat Robertson and ex Pope Benedict 16 are false gods, where hides the real one;
"Very well, as I do not want to be lynched". Origin to its human counterpart Feb 2013.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join