It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

search has errors on ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
hello ATS.
I try to search on ATS. but these errors appear on google. do you have the same problems !!!

(403. That’s an error.

Your client does not have permission to get URL / from this server. (Client IP address: something)

We're sorry, but this service is not available in your country. That’s all we know. )
edit on 28-2-2013 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Turn RealHideIP off.

Or fix your proxy settings.

?

edit on 28-2-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by maes2

So you're using Google to search ATS and it gives you that 403 error? I've had similar errors when using Google image search, it was caused by certain addons to my Firefox browser. It seems that Google doesn't like the country you are from... or it could be that you're using a proxy in some weird nation and it doesn't like that.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

reply to post by ChaoticOrder

thank you, I think google has a problem with my country (Iran) ! so I should use anti_proxy or something ! does that work !?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by maes2

thank you, I think google has a problem with my country (Iran) ! so I should use anti_proxy or something ! does that work !?

Wow umm... so if you're in Iran Google wont let you do searches? Is it just when you search ATS with Google or when you do any Google search? I find it a bit weird that Google would do that...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I can use google for searching from google.com but this problem is just when I search on ATS ! however I had problems with some google forums which I had to use anti_proxy, but this problem is really odd !!!
I wonder have they sanctioned me, or my country or ATS !! maybe all of them

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

So,you're in Iran and you're blaming Google?

Right. It's Googles fault!!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

yes, I am in Iran and Google is a Zionist puppet. I will hack and use anti_proxy to do whatever I want. who want to arrest me !?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Wait..........................................................

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Google does not allow me to search on ATS ! there are thousands way for me to do my will but the point is that
this act of google is an insult to ATS not me or my country.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Wait...I know english isn't your first langauge..but are you saying you can't use Google to search ATS?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by maes2

Wait...I know english isn't your first langauge..but are you saying you can't use Google to search ATS?

yes exactly this is what I mean. and this is really odd for me !!!
I am not using any anti_proxy, and I have tested IE but the same problem exists.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Google does not allow me to search on ATS ! there are thousands way for me to do my will but the point is that
this act of google is an insult to ATS not me or my country.

Make sure your router faces west when the wind is due south at 5 to 10 mph. Then put a metal coat hanger on top. That should help.

Stop sticking up for ATS. They're big boys, they can take care of themselves. I would PM one of the mods though and tell them. Something technical like this............Have you tried the search function here on ATS?

Iran not liking Google or ATS shouldn't surprise you. You might want to look at your own country before you get all up in arms with Google though.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Use a different search engine to search - like Samuru for example, as it is run by the same person who runs ATS. As a resident of Iran I would also use proxies as it is well known that your Government filters, just as China and NoKo do. I can easily see how ATS would end up in such filters. Heck, I live in America and my local library will not allow me to connect to ATS... so don't assume I am being critical.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
Iran not liking Google or ATS shouldn't surprise you. You might want to look at your own country before you get all up in arms with Google though.

Iran does not like face book and twitter and people use proxies to reach them ! that is it.
but about ATS. I meant google was filtering me for searching ATS. what the hell has searching on ATS to google !? is ATS part of google !!!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

thank you. it is a good idea.
my point is that google allows me to search any site but it does not allow me to search ATS ! it is really odd !!!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
if it helps ...
here is the link for ats's old search engine ... link which is the google one.

a search box for their new one (sumuru) can be found at the top right corner of most of the pages here.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

thanks a lot. the link you posted does work.
but that on right corner of pages does not work. a page comes and google says it is not allowed in your country !!!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by maes2

they work here (usa),i rechecked them.
you also said, i belive, that two different browsers were giving the same (lack) of results. if this was not the case, i would recommend a 'browser reset', or replacing your 'user profile' in your browser. mozzilla based browsers, and ie, need that sometimes, as the files get corrupted from screwy websites.
support.mozilla.org...

i'd check that out first before trying to do the proxy type fixes, which may be a neccesary lasy resory.
if you try what i just said, don't forget to save/ export bookmarks first.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

I just used Safari, but whenever I click the search button on right top corner of ATS google comes and says it is not allowed in your country !!! it seems that it is independent of browsers. the funny point is that I can search any site by google but ATS !!!!!!
but the search link you posted works well.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join