It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

search has errors on ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by maes2
a page comes and google says it is not allowed in your country !!!

edit on 28-2-2013 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

There's your answer. It's not Google. Your country doesn't like sites like this.You might want to stop being such a patriot about your native country and call things for what they are.

Now, try and do a Google search in the same vein you have been doing for God Like Productions and see what happens. I'm genuinely interested to see if it's web sites LIKE this or this site in particular that Iran seems to be singling out.

Thank you for your time and effort.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

see my friend, this is true that my country is filtering sites, but I am not a user of face book or twitter and I do not care about them.
they always say according to law we filter this or that. yes it is annoying. the race of filtering between countries is absurd. and it shows distrust in international world.
I am just a user of ATS. and if they filter it, I will not remain silent. then their laws need some corrections !

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

when my country filters a site a special page comes that is familiar to all !
but when I try to enter samuru.com this error happens:

"Your client does not have permission to get URL / from this server. (Client IP address: some numbers)
We're sorry, but this service is not available in your country. That’s all we know"

it seems that samuru is the new search engine of ATS.
this is not odd for me. I have experienced such problems with google a lot. filtering is not a One-way lane.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

filtering is not a One-way lane.

I understand. What I find odd, always have really, is why filter in the first place. You can obviously get to ATS and gather information, you're here, but they don't want you to expand on the information from this site via Google? Why not just block the ATS URL in the first place? It's not as if you can't expand on the information gathered here through another source other than Google.

Sounds like a diplomatic agreement between Google and other countries to protect their laws and customs.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

a diplomatic agreement !
I think if I show Nethanyahoo where the nukes are hidden in Iran, then they will allow me to search ATS.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

a diplomatic agreement !
I think if I show Nethanyahoo where the nukes are hidden in Iran, then they will allow me to search ATS.

Something like that.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

that 'map' was shredded quite some time ago...

*suitcases anyone?*

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Brother, write to my husband and he can explain to you how to fix all these problems.

I will tell him the problems your having this morning when he wakes up.....This is not a difficulty to fix.
edit on 8-8-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

thank you very much. the old ATS search does the work for me.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
so it is somehow solved. thanks a lot for your attention.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join