It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member Question about being abducted or crazy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
K Well ill just start off by what happend to me maybe someone can guide me in the right direction.

So I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep and I rember praying to find my way.

Strangest thing ever ,anyways I was in a dream and in this dream I was outside my house.

So I go inside and in my living room, i see an alien ,werid looking thing not the ones you normally see on tv etc.

In my head i was like finally a alien let me go ask him some questions didnt think of anything at the time ill admit i was a bit scared but I went towards him.

So i wake up again and i am "paralyzed" but not really its werid,anyways i couldnt see anything either.

But this time i am bound to a table i know beacuse i freaked out and wanting to get up but i could not.I felt this pressure on my arms like a tightning when i did try and get up.

So i try to relax and in that moment i felt something go inside my head looking searching for something.

I tried to "kill" it i guess that would be the best term beacuse i didnt want it to # with my head i tried to cast him out and then i heard this voice telling me dont try beacuse it will not work.

SO I freaked out again only to get my arms tighten once again but harder.
o
I relaxed again I wanted to wake up really badly so i kept telling myself to wake up but no matter how hard i tried it didnt work.

I tried to escape though my head but I rember a voice in my head telling me before I left "We Are All One" felt this sense of calmness really serenity feeling.

Woke up and the weridest thing started to come to my mind big black oval eyes with a white light inside of them
really small though.And my arms hurt really badly like when u go to the gym and over workout

I knew they were not there to hurt me but i know there watching me i have this werid scar on my head from nowhere.

all this and i dont know if its a lucid dream "vivid dream" or wtf or maybe i am just #ing insane.

edit on 28-2-2013 by Phobik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Phobik

Um...hello?

As this is an introduction forum.

Welcome.

edit on 28-2-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I have no personal experience with this myself but recently have done quite a bit of reading on the subject.

Below are a couple of related links that might help you:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Razimus
Not only can demons attack when sleeping, they prefer it, it's the time when a human spirit drifts closer to their dimension. Demons also create dreams, the skeleton hand and the UFO dream sound like demon written/directed dreams to me. These demons actually write/direct/act in these dreams, their goal is to do this or that but it's obvious it's to eventually possess your body, the closer you get to their vibration the easier it is for them to possess you. If you are a decent person, don't lie, cheat, steal, etc etc, the chances are there will be great resistance between your body/spirit and the demon's spirit, if you do lie, cheat, steal, etc etc, your spirit will be in a lower vibration, and it's possible while in a very sinful state, you may not even notice when they walk through you and attempt to possess you. It's not a trick to monitor people, it's not a trick to keep people in line, it's a protection against possession, simple as that, the bluntness of truth can't really be more blunt than how I've spelled it out but I imagine there will be those who claim it's all part of a religious brainwashing, when you know/experience something first-hand, independent of any religion/doctrine/scripture/dogma you know it is real, you don't need convincing, heck, it's something even many religions would deny, try telling this stuff to a preacher, it may be over their spiritual head, I only speak from experience. There are also bizarre dreams that come simply from the creative part of your brain, to distinguish the difference takes experience. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

First post and it's a lame one at that.

But I'll bite.

Sounds like sleep paralysis.

Get on a regular sleep schedule and it won't happen.

You're welcome.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Phobik

The majority of Alien Contact reports and claims can be described and attributed to subject specific personally subjective Psychological Phenomenon experiences.

There are a number of studies on the phenomenon, one of which is:
Transcultural Psychiatry - Sleep Paralysis, Sexual Abuse, and Space Alien Abduction

Further, as supported by above documentation and other studies conducted regarding the phenomenon, the majority of Alien Abduction accounts can be accounted for by Schizotypy and/or Schizotypal Personality Disorder (SPD) as well as several other classifications.

Sleep Paralysis is often confused by some experiencing it as a space alien abduction event.

Some other articles and papers describing and looking into the phenomenon are:

The Psychology of Alien Contact and Abduction Claims

The Construction of Space Alien Abduction Memories

The Ordinary Nature of Alien Abduction Memories

Memory Distortion in People Reporting Abduction by Aliens

Essentially, all reports regarding space alien abduction phenomenon that have been investigated indicate the phenomenon is entirely inside the head of whomever is experiencing the events.

Physical effects like bruises, scratches, cuts, sore muscles and other things are also described and accounted for, some being touched on in the articles linked above.

You may have had a real alien abduction experience, if that makes you feel better in thinking so.
Every look into these experiences, however, would indicate otherwise.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hey there,welcome to ATS.I had a dream recently,concerning a medical procedure to my right arm-very thought provoking.Went along with corresponding physical symptoms that still has'nt left me completely.I do hope you enjoy your time here-but be prepared-this is not a site where you will be coddled
as you may have noticed.Still,nothing is more worthless than mindless unquestioning agreement.And Never take things personally-some members are not as diplomatic as they could be.They dont know you-you are just an avatar and some text to them-if you see it that way,its less easy to feel insulted.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
www.anndruffel.com...
www.alienresistance.org...
www.abduct.com...
www.ufocasebook.com...

Try some of these links and make up your own mind. Put a bowl of salt under your bed. Many claims it works.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
OP, if you are interested in really getting to the bottom of this subject, I recommend looking at some of the research by Joe Jordan, LA Marzulli and others that focus on the abductee viewpoint and what you can do to actually stop these encounters from occurring.

The below video by Joe Jordan has some excellent info about this @ the 50 min. point:

"We got a coverup among the researchers themselves that people are relying on for the truth" ~ Joe Jordan

I recommend the below researchers:

Dr. L. A. Marzulli (See here)
Joe Jordan (CE4 Research Group)
Guy Malone (alienresistance.org)
David Ruffino (delusionresistance.org)

“UFOs are real but they are not physical. They are messengers of deception”Jacques Vallee

The UFOs do not seem to exist as tangible, manufactured objects. They do not conform to the natural laws of our environment. They seem to be nothing more than transmogrifications tailoring themselves to our abilities to understand. The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists. (John Keel - Operation Trojan Horse p. 266)

Forbidden Secret - www.scribd.com...

"One theory which can no longer be taken very seriously is that UFOs are interstellar spaceships." - Arthur C. Clarke

"We are dealing with a multidimensional paraphysical phenomenon which is largely indigenous to planet earth." - Brad Steiger

I initially ignored the Vallee/Hynek Interdimensional Hypothesis in lieu of E.T.

However, if we include all aspects of the UFO phenomena--including the close encounters--then there is no other theory extant that explains and demonstrates the nature of these "beings" so thoroughly.

It's the Occam answer. Either that or "they" don't exist at all except in our mind.

"those little stinking, lying buggers ARE demons..." ~ "The GUT"

Originally posted by Victoria Ecouter
"I had contact for years with what I thought were alien beings. The more I "believed" the more they disrupted my life. I went for months getting only a few hours of sleep a night. It got so bad that I was waking up with night terrors and things probing me for almost a month straight."

"A turning point for me occurred when I had a conversation with one of these beings. I said that it didn't have the right to do this and it replied that it did. I knew then that this was not a benign creature in any sense of the word. I was agnostic at the time. So I decided to pray to God to help me. The "abductions" and "visitations" stopped immediately"

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phobik

Hi, you're describing classic symptoms of sleep paralysis. It's fairly common and nothing to be overly concerned with. The phantoms encountered during sleep paralysis are in your head and harmless, although they can be scary.

People don't talk about this subject much outside the fringe and in psychology, there is no general education on it, etc, so there is usually no context for people whom it does happen to, and it's a frequent topic of discussion in places like this.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phobik

Having an odd dream is not rare for the majority of people.

Dreams come from your imagination. Its a good think to have, but dont take it too seriously.

top topics

join