It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physical reaction from a dream

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Ahoy,

Had an interesting dream the other day which was kinda unusual for me.

I have often had dreams about fantasy worlds/ufo's/apocalyptic things etc but as far as I remember, I haven't had much of a physical reaction from one.

My dream was that I was somewhere by a nice lake with some mountains and I was just chilling there when I saw a ufo nearby flying around. I grabbed my phone and took some snaps and I actually remembered thinking in the dream "oh I better get some video footage to show ATS haha" so I switched over to video and took some footage of it. The next thing I know is that it landed somewhere nearby...

Then there was some amount of time where i've either forgotten what happened or never saw it but the next thing I knew was that one of these aliens (who looked like a human) pressed both hands to my chest/sternum. As soon as he did that, a kind off gong like sound went off and I had the feeling that they had transferred some sort of power to me or did something else phsyically. I woke up and for a few days I had a kind of pain right where he put his hands.

It reminded me of another dream I had about 2 years ago...

In that dream, I was in some type of pyramid structure and there was a fountain which was made out of several levels of bones and skulls etc but for some reason it wasn't frightening to me. There was nice water flowing and I decided to put my hand into it and when I went to do that, a skeletal hand reached out and touched my hand. As soon as it touched my hand, there was that gong like sound that went off and seemed to reverberate through me. I had the feeling that it was definitely important but to what end i'm not sure.

Anyway, I just thought i'd pop it on here and see what people think.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Not sure what you experienced.

I have seen a LOT of evidence that suggests that demons can attack someone while sleeping.

This Google search will show what I mean.

Mel says:
I have always had dreams about the devil but he was a she the devil is a woman to me. When I was little the dreams were bad I would see her and my bed would shake and move when I would go to my sisters bed because I was scared it would move too. Now that I am older I still have the dreams that feeling like something is pulling me deep into a sleep and last night I had a dream about being in a hell and the devil was there and I was cleaning for her and I felt empty and nothing no feeling at all when I woke up I had a pool of blood on my pillow from my nose and the house was very cold I went to take a shower and I found what looked like teeth marks on my hip 4 teeth and they are red. I do not know what to do or who to see about this.

Demon Dreams, Attacks & Spiritual Warfare

Anonymous said...
in the beginning of march just this year something started happening to me while trying to fall asleep. i ruled out 'sleep disorder' because its an inconsistent occurance, well my situation is i often have a lot of trouble sleeping then suddenly im overcome with opressive exhaustion and it feels like im being dragged/pulled sometimes sucked into this "sleep" while being sucked into some place i dont know how else to describe it, it freaks me out so i try and wake up but its really hard, eventually i win but sometimes its painful. i can feel myself waking up but i feel like im being pushed down, sometimes my muscles convulse, my jaw and neck mostly, my eyes flutter and wont willingly open. i can get my voice sometimes and scream no. it was always after 1am but it doesnt just happen at night anymore it happened again yesterday afternoon when i saw a shadow out of the corner of my eye but i thought maybe it was just my hair and me panicing, i pray and pray it'll stop it does for a bit but then it comes back, whatever this is its been following me since march, ive moved 4 times so i know its something wrong w/ me and its only getting worse, yesterday i woke up w/ bruises and strange rash marks now this morning i have scratch marks on my neck......wtf is wrong w/ me im lost and dont know what to do....

why demons attack you in your sleep

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Simple tip:
Try to never dream about using toilets... it happened to me once about 10 years ago, and what was supposed to happen happened !
Ashaming when you're already a full grown up guy... Anyway i'm happy it never happened again

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
ive had a dream once in which i was playing baseball and when my cousin batted the ball it went straight for the window of the house next to the field we were playing in. at the moment the ball hit the window, a soccer ball had slammed onto the window bars from my bedroom window which woke me up from a nap i was taking after work around 4pm. some kids were playing soccer next door.

how odd tho....

another one when i was dreaming that i fell off the roof of a building...soon as i hit the floor in the dream, i hit the floor in my bedroom from falling from my bed...
weird again..?

good read btw

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I should've mentioned in the op that in both of these dreams, I didn't feel anything negative at all. I don't think it was any kind of demonic thing thankfully.

It felt like something inside me was being "activated". Maybe I can shoot laserbeams from my eyes now...

Damn...

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostfreak1

Hahahaha yep, something to avoid indeed!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

Interesting stuff. I remember having a dream when I was a lot younger that I got shot in the stomach and at that exact moment, my brother had lovingly stepped on me! I guess the brain is able to come up with some imagery in a nanosecond to match what has just happened in reality?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Cruff

Hey there Cruff.I have a thread on this site:"Dream travel "physical residue" from dream" that you may find interesting-sorry idk how to post a link.In another case,ive had a dream where recently im in a medical facility with a doctor and nurse.They injected me using a futuristic type of med equipment-when i woke,that arm(right arm) was very sore,a heavy feeling,pins+needles,realy painful all day.Next day,it was gone,back to normal,though i still get the occasional pain in it,but not bad,and it does'nt last more than 2or 3 minutes.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Cruff

Have you ever felt pain while in a dream state? And if you have;could you please elaborate on what your dream was about.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Hiya!

Just read your thread! Very interesting indeed. That would've been very odd waking up and finding dirt under your fingernails! Bizarre.

It's interesting that you bring up the shadow figure too as I have had that happen several times as well but in pretty much all of the times i've almost instantly turned the light on and it's gone.

What a weird world we live in

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I had the first dream in which I died about 2 years ago. My entire life before that I'd always wake up before I died, but for some reason I didn't wake up that time.

In my dream I was walking down a Los Angeles block, someone randomly pulled up and shot me. Instead of waking up I fell to the floor, saw a white light that transitioned to total darkness, I then opened my eyes in the dream to find myself in a 2x2 room with a toilet, very dim light, dry blood on over the walls, and roaches everywhere. Scariest moment ever, I felt completely conscious. I opened the door to find blood painted walls from top to bottom, dim flashing lights, and 3 doors. The door directly a foot in front of me said "Enter Hell Here", I don't recall what the door to the far left said, the door to my far right said "Jesus Christ" and was the only door chained up. I think it's pretty obvious being in my situation what door I ran to first. I tried to pull the chains off of the door and pounded on it, fell to my knees crying when I realized there was nothing I could do... and boom! I woke up, heart racing, head pounding, and I felt a pain where I was shot in my dream. It lasted for a few hours after that. Dreams are weird experiences.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

Damn......

That is one harsh dream!!

I can imagine that you would've woken up feeling like crapola after that!

Thanks for sharing it.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Not only can demons attack when sleeping, they prefer it, it's the time when a human spirit drifts closer to their dimension. Demons also create dreams, the skeleton hand and the UFO dream sound like demon written/directed dreams to me. These demons actually write/direct/act in these dreams, their goal is to do this or that but it's obvious it's to eventually possess your body, the closer you get to their vibration the easier it is for them to possess you. If you are a decent person, don't lie, cheat, steal, etc etc, the chances are there will be great resistance between your body/spirit and the demon's spirit, if you do lie, cheat, steal, etc etc, your spirit will be in a lower vibration, and it's possible while in a very sinful state, you may not even notice when they walk through you and attempt to possess you. It's not a trick to monitor people, it's not a trick to keep people in line, it's a protection against possession, simple as that, the bluntness of truth can't really be more blunt than how I've spelled it out but I imagine there will be those who claim it's all part of a religious brainwashing, when you know/experience something first-hand, independent of any religion/doctrine/scripture/dogma you know it is real, you don't need convincing, heck, it's something even many religions would deny, try telling this stuff to a preacher, it may be over their spiritual head, I only speak from experience. There are also bizarre dreams that come simply from the creative part of your brain, to distinguish the difference takes experience.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Cruff

Yeah a lot of strangeness here :-) I think what contributes to that,is that we know and/or understand so little.Through our strange experiences,we are given glimpses of a vast unseen reality,it can be massively frustrating.Its maybe a good idea to document these events when they occur,in as much detail as we can remember.I mean,even just for a personal record,if one does'nt want to talk about it publicly.Ive had a lot of woo-woo stuff happen in childhood,at later stages throughout my life,and in the past 2 years,its seriously stepped up.Also,a certain pattern(private) that defines my life,that i will just mention as being extreme free will violations all my life.I became aware of that as a small child,i was never really a kid,to be frank.I never did perceive life as being fairly simple,as most kids do.I never had the "general innocence" that the vast majority of kids have as a matter of course.I envied other kids when i was one,i remember wondering what it must be like,to not be able to sense,feel,experience and see as i did.To be able to just be a kid.Even as a child,i knew i was not a child, i always felt like an imposter among them,and among all people,really.Sometimes it takes decades to find the answer to the enduring strangenesses of one's life,then its very helpful to be able to remember details from way back,or to have kept a journal.The memories,and details,is proof to yourself,when you discover an explanation that cohesively ties it it all together,one's life experiences.Predominant emotions+"realworld" normal events of significance, during stages of one's life where you experience the weird+strange, is important to record too,btw.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Just wondering...
If demons can possess you via dreams, why no one ever mention intention/possibility/will of fighting it back with it's own weapons ?
I mean... If a demon can possess your body, you should be able to posses his body too if you're strong enough and have enough will to do it... Basically, if I had a demonic dream, I'd try to take control of my dream and then possess the demon. Could be fun to have a demonic body with demonic powers... and rule over all of you, pathethic humans ! GWA-HA-HA-HA-HA (demonic laugh)
Why everyone only think about "fleeing" in those situations ? Are we all cowards or what ? FIGHT BACK ! don't be a sheep ! lol

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Cruff

HI Cruff,

I have similar experiences with dream wounds become real.It has happened more than once.

I discussed this with a few people and there are 2 different theories.
A)In cases of lucid dreaming or OBE the human brain(which is much more powerful than most people think) is possible that creating a link between dream and reality and is causing the physical body to show marks or wounds.In other words it's like a hypochondriac that is showing symptoms of an illness he read about.(hope i make sense)

B)The second theory is that the pain or the wound is happening during sleep and the subconcious is creating a dream to match what is happening in the body.

My personal opinion is that both theories can be true and both can create the phenomenon you describe.I also believe that some dreams are a little more than your average dream.This might sound far fetched but in the dream you describe you could actually had an interaction with the alien.

An interesting thread Dreamworld into the real world that explores that possibility.

edit on 19-2-2013 by Phantom traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Hmm, it's an interesting point. I appreciate your thoughts on this one. I guess though for me that with any spiritual work that i've done, I always trust my gut feeling and intuition firstly. In this case, I didn't feel any negativity with the encounters and I woke up very interested in what had happened...albeit this time with a sore chest!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghostfreak1

Not that i've done what you describe but one thing i've learned through my lucid dreams is that quite often when I had a dream where I tried to scream but no sound came out, it then made me wake up to the fact that I was dreaming and I could then direct the dream and kick some ass.

I've had a few dreams where i've hit an invisible wall in a haunted house and that was the ghost. It used to scare me but the I realized what it was and could fight back!

Yah Yah evil ghostie!! Haha

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Cool, thanks for that. I would definitely agree with both as i've experienced those types of dreams. With my brother standing on me, me cracking my back in my dream and then waking up with a sore back because I had done it in reality etc etc.

Will check out that other thread tomorrow. Right now it's beddy byes time!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Take this any way you want, but some dreams as you describe may have more reality than you may like. Memories of these event may be distorted or even not actually what happened but the physical left overs are quite real.

My wife just recovered from one of her latest, which was a welt of unusual nature which followed after a painful dream. I recognized the size and shape as I had three a year ago on my arm after one of these dreams which was both like a battle or adjustment which I felt was needed, similar to what you feel I suppose. It took me a week or so for the scars to fade and this was the same with my spouse.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join