It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite video game?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
My favorite games gotta be (whole series) : Half-Life, Halo, Mass Effect, Splinter Cell, Civilization!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

edit on 2-3-2013 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I dont really have any favorite games but all the GTAs are pretty good

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon17
I dont really have any favorite games but all the GTAs are pretty good

I played one of them. It was for PSone. It was amusing

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
My favorite game would have to be League of Legends. Its just about the only game I can bring myself to play these days. If anyone else plays from here give me an add in game same name on league as I use on here.
edit on 3/4/2013 by Rasline because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasline
My favorite game would have to be League of Legends. Its just about the only game I can bring myself to play these days. If anyone else plays from here give me an add in game same name on league.

Sorry. I don't play it. What other games have you tried recently?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Guild wars 2 Diablo 3 Tera the list just goes on and on I can't seem to stick with one they just get old quickly for me. Not sure if I'm just at a point in my life where I'm starting to not be interested in games or what.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Guild wars 2 Diablo 3 Tera the list just goes on and on I can't seem to stick with one they just get old quickly for me. Not sure if I'm just at a point in my life where I'm starting to not be interested in games or what.

Check out Star Citizen. That should be a game that'll last a long time.
Star Citizen

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by blahxd67

Oh wow that game does look amazing. I will have to look into it a bit more tonight when I have more free time on my hands.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Oh wow that game does look amazing. I will have to look into it a bit more tonight when I have more free time on my hands.

It does look amazing. Chris Roberts with his team are developing it(he made Wing Commander and another game. Can't remember) and he's attempting to create an entire universe.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The GTA series and the Elder Scrolls series are way up there, but I think my all time favourite is actually the first pc game I ever played: Descent 2. That could be either due to nostalgia, or the complete lack of 360 degree space shooter games these days...

Star Citizen will hopefully breathe new life into the space shooter/sim genres. It looks great!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
When I was in University , I used to play Counterstrike with my friends in Cyber cafe . Currently , I play Pro - evolution soccer .

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
As a truly mind-bending and emotionally-wrecking experience I would go with Silent Hill series (0 through 3).

But concerning the all-round sheer fun of playing and drowning into the story I'd say Metal Gear Solid.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmtkview

As a truly mind-bending and emotionally-wrecking experience I would go with Silent Hill series (0 through 3).

But concerning the all-round sheer fun of playing and drowning into the story I'd say Metal Gear Solid.

Ever play the Batman games developed by Rocksteady? Pure epicness.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I don't think I could just name one lol. Here's just a list of some of my personal faves from all my gaming experience;

Metal Gear Solid Series
Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9 (all so brilliant in their own ways)
FF10
Illusion of Time (SNES classic, was my first RPG heh)
Ocarina of Time
Diablo 2 (online)
Counter-Strike 1.6
Warcraft 3 and Dota
Suikoden 1 and 2

Man I could go on for ages, so many games were good in their own way. I'm more of an online FPS/Fighting game guy though nowadays only really play BF3 or Tekken/SF. I think the general quality or execution of single player games in the recent years has definitely dropped.

As a overall timeless masterpiece though I'd probably say MGS1. Though FF8 is a personal close second

edit on 9-3-2013 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Favourite video game ? Uhmm Mine was SuperMario , Bomberman and Contra

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I have a few faves, some old, some new.

Older faves:

River Raid (Atari 2600)
Galaga (old school arcade)
Pac Man (old school arcade)

Old faves:

X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter (old PC game)
Doom (old PC game)
Duke Nukem (old PC game)

Newer faves:

Oblivion/Skyrim
Fable series
Lego Star Wars (deflecting laser bolts with a lightsaber and shocking people with force lightning)
Lego DC Comics (flying as Superman)

I could happily play all of the above forever...

My mancave dream project is to build a replica arcade cabinet (complete with joysticks and buttons (for 2 players)), have a flat screen monitor as the screen (on a pivot, so can tilt if you want to sit down), and then inside the cabinet, be able to switch between different older consoles (and a PC emulator) to display on the monitor. My design has a pullout keyboard drawer and mouse also, but one that slides in to be hidden in the cabinet (mostly for the emulator, but also for PC games). I probably won't start the project until the fall, but when I finish it, I'll post all about it here, with pics. I'm going to paint the outside of the cabinet to include many of the characters from games of my youth (PacMan, Mario,Sonic, etc.).
edit on 13-3-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join