It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin on Sequester: "...feds are stockpiling bullets in case of civil unrest."

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by rickymouse
with that Facebook statement, maybe it is time Palin joins ATS

She already has. Her user name is "Heff" or something like that.

Meh, if I were Palin ( or any female for that matter ) I'd spend a lot less time posting here and a lot more time staring at my own jumblies in the mirror.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

it's funny, but i'm part of this this "la raza" which you speak of, and i would more than gladly [enter agressive action taken here] some euros and anybody that tries attacking the US, most of "la raza" would too, just send some european troops to occupy LA or any area thats populated heavily by mexicans, and there'll be war the cholos are heavilly armed, and this is known, we just keep it on the low ___.

that being said, us mexicans will probably attack US troops too, especially if they're "US troops" supporting the EU

one can never tell though...........

edit on 28-2-2013 by ss830 because: misspellings and replacing kill with [this stuff], due to the recent killings and overtly sensitive [political situation]

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Heff, believe it or not, she's actually better looking in person.

For people saying she's going a little CT on this -- it's not surprising. Before she was Govenor, her husband Todd was affiliated with the Alaska Independence Party. They are a ligitimate 3rd party in AK, but are fairly extreme. They want a constitutional convention to determine if Alaska should become it's own country. They also were loosley affilated with some of the militia groups around Fairbanks back in the day. They are generally viewed (even by the Alaska GOP) as fringe and extreme.

He dropped them like it's hot when she got put into the spotlight.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
How is that news? Dont the feds always have stockpiles of bullets in case of civil unrest?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by rickymouse
with that Facebook statement, maybe it is time Palin joins ATS

She already has. Her user name is "Heff" or something like that.

Naw, she doesn't look anything like a heifer to me.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It's not like she said something that most of us on these kind of boards hadn't already said a few months ago...truth is, she was kinda slow in making the connection.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by beezzer

I'm really serious on Palin in how I describe her. I caught her the couple times she was on Glenn Beck's show as Governor and simply appearing in relation to one thing or another with energy. Well before anyone even considered her name as anything beyond Gov. for another term perhaps. She came off as very intelligent, well spoken and well grounded.

The difference is softball scripted discussions verses off the cuff questions.
Anyone can sound like Aristotle when your reading off a script in front of friends.

The test comes when your standing and debating someone.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by Hefficide

Heff, believe it or not, she's actually better looking in person.

For people saying she's going a little CT on this -- it's not surprising. Before she was Govenor, her husband Todd was affiliated with the Alaska Independence Party. They are a ligitimate 3rd party in AK, but are fairly extreme. They want a constitutional convention to determine if Alaska should become it's own country. They also were loosley affilated with some of the militia groups around Fairbanks back in the day. They are generally viewed (even by the Alaska GOP) as fringe and extreme.

He dropped them like it's hot when she got put into the spotlight.

Yes, the Secessionists.
Proud to be an American and all that.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

She's always been right on target. That is why both the left and right sides of the Hegelian dialectic had to demonize her so.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

The sequestration is nothing but a joke. This will effect nothing. It is a drop in the bucket. They are not cutting dollars, they are reducing the amount of the increase. That part the president failed to mention. He also failed to mention " Dogs and Cats living together, mass hysteria". This would have been more fitting from the President today than it was from Bill Murry in Ghost Busters.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Sarah Palin comes from a background that is similar to one a lot of us on ATS have. I went to college with the daughter of one of her friends, and they are of certain type - the type that home-schools and believes in liberty and conspiracy theories.

It just happens when you are out there in the Alaskan wilderness, you get to have a removed perspective of what is going on in the U.S.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadbrotherRyan
I don't care much for Palin, but I'm afraid she's right. It's not in case of civil unrest, it's for when it happens.

Or it could just be a perfectly reasonable amount of ammunition for tens or hundreds of thousands of servicemen and women over the course of 5 years of target practice and usage, as logic would dictate.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I like it... the most intelligent thing the woman has said yet.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
"Her tone is something one would expect to hear from someone like Alex Jones"

Yes as soon as someone starts telling the truth immediately dismiss them as a fear monger and conspiracy theorist.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23

Originally posted by BadbrotherRyan
I don't care much for Palin, but I'm afraid she's right. It's not in case of civil unrest, it's for when it happens.

Or it could just be a perfectly reasonable amount of ammunition for tens or hundreds of thousands of servicemen and women over the course of 5 years of target practice and usage, as logic would dictate.

Guess time will tell,.
thing is they also ordered 8000 M1's and Hollow points for 9MM and the M1,.
those arnt practice rounds or guns one would carry around in public

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Why doesnt she call for Congress to specifically "sequester" the budget for DHS to reign in this excessive campaign to hoard ammunition? www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Wow.. Palin in the CT camp, going nutters...who would of thought.

Exactly. I do like to see Americans backing and standing up for the right things, but not when they are pushing their own agenda. That is sort of how I view what is happening with this camp at the moment. That is what ruined the Tea Party, and I'm sure it will continue to occur often, as long as private money and private interests can buy Americans with no sense of loyalty...Or if it can trick the naive. Sort of unrelated, but I just wanted to say all that.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ForwardThinker
I like it... the most intelligent thing the woman has said yet.

Cut spending and live within our means.
That makes sense.

She is also right about the Obama Administration attacking the 2nd Amendment.

Cuomo is already limiting the number of bullets citizens can have in New York.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
If the Left destroys someone, I pay attention to what the person they destroyed says. She was vilified for a reason and that reason is not because she is stupid.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Can someone explain to me why the sequestering is a bad idea?

I admit I am not very informed on the subject but what I see is we the people are paying for 20% less government if they all stay home one day a week.

How is this a problem? It is not like government efficiency or productivity is going to get less than it already is.

Am I seeing this wrong?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join