It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Aquatic Apes or Mermaid Data squashed before release...AGAIN.[HOAX]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
OK...I have recieved a LINK that I am going to use my other computer to check out as I am aware how some things of this nature can have a very hardcore virus attached to them as well I want to see if it is a reality befor listing the link here.

Give me a few.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
This has really turned out to be an interesting thread.

Why couldnt evolution and I.D. go hand in hand? "God" (for lack of a better term) could have foreseen evolution as some basis for creation via "steps"... Not saying I believe in a "God" like "guy in the clouds" but I do believe there is some force which guided evolution.

I have issue with somew of the evolution theories as well. for instance, a mutation happens which gives a "creature" the ability to walk upright and have an opposable thumb- Wouldnt a creature of the opposite sex have to have the same mutation at the same time to then mate and breed the next step of the evolutionary process? But with "guidance" or intelligence (be it in cellular of god in the cloud form, lol) it seems more plausible.

-Anyhow, I am not convinced either way, nor have I extensively studied it - Its possible "God" made Adam and Eve and there was a talking snake too =P

If there is a creator there would be similarities between his/her/its creations.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dispo
reply to post by SplitInfinity

No, there is strong supporting evidence.

Theories can never really be proven, only disproven. They take proven facts, such as natural selection, and attempt to make sense of how they work, why they work etc.

Yeah, its a "theory" if it was "proven" and I use that term VERY loosely it would be a law

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk
Interesting.

Never heard of this Animal Planet show, nor Aquatic Apes going to have to check it out.

Nice one SplitInfinity.
edit on 26-2-2013 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)
Mermaid; A Body Found. Discovery/Animal planet collaboration. To my recollection is the TRUTH ; but presented as a 'shockumentary'. It is very clever to present a truth as a fiction for those whom really understand. This is a very interesting piece of film making. Do not discount it as "oh those are just actors" . We are very carefull as to how this information is diseminated, expect the debunker negatives (they are paid by others to show up). Best fake documentary of NOAA and the mermaid as it is the TRUTH told as a fairies tail. Give us some credit here in outsmarting the rotissarie of baldheaded lame pundits spewing 'proove it thats not true in their "Alvin and the Chipmonks singsong voices". "Weeee represent the Lollypop Kids, the Lollypop Kids.../we welcome you to Munchkin Land.
edit on 27-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

I'm using God as a buzzword for any sort of higher universal power interfering with Earth. It doesn't necessarily involve religion, but it does for most people.

Are you saying the ID belief is that natural selection is not an act of evolution, rather the act of a higher power? It still implies the same thing, a belief in something other than what we can see and measure, whether it's God, Allah or the flying spaghetti monster.

What I'm trying to say is that AAT is a part of something which is a fact, while ID, whichever way you look at it, is part of something which is not a fact. That's why they're different.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

OK...it seems that something is there but it is not yet opening as it stalls.

I was told it might do this as there are a few issues involved and I will attempt to connect every 5 minutes.

Hopefully it will work.

The last time I attempted to connect to a suspect site....a thousand little Blue Smurfs started marching across my scream as the virus was visual and read...Evil Smurf.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

The way you put it does work, but I think we all have different definitions of what ID is and what it means. I think we're all in agreement that ID does not disprove evolution, but

you know what, I don't even know any more, I'm dropping out.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

reply to post by DarKPenguiN

The way you put it does work, but I think we all have different definitions of what ID is and what it means. I think we're all in agreement that ID does not disprove evolution, but

you know what, I don't even know any more, I'm dropping out.

LOL- nah, don't drop out- This is really an interesting conversation.

This has been one of the better threads of late even though we are veering off topic/on topic- been a good conversation...Plus the link is coming.

-I think everyone here has made some great points and expressed some good thoughts. The only real fact is that none of us can prove 100% any of this (evolution/I.D./God in clouds) but any could possibly be true or it could be a mixture of them all .

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

Are you saying the ID belief is that natural selection is not an act of evolution, rather the act of a higher power? It still implies the same thing, a belief in something other than what we can see and measure, whether it's God, Allah or the flying spaghetti monster.

Higher power? Not necessarily. Happiness and love can't really be seen or measured, neither can instinct. Im not saying that ID and evolution are at odds with each other but could be part of the same riddle. And keep in mind that eviolution is not Abiogenesis and neither is ID, or maybe it is I really don't know.
Saying ID is the theory is the product of a higher power making things is akin to saying evolution is the theory that there was nothing and then there was a bang and then there were dinosaurs

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
If they are real. The Japanese will hunt them to extinction anyway.

So mute point.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

While I am waiting....
....Evolution stoped being a theory when the Mapped Genomes of Humans were compared to the mapped genomes of thousands of other species.

In ALL CASES...a very specific Viral DNA Encoding was discovered in ALL SPECIES GENOMES.

The ONLY possible way for this to happen is that the original Single Celled Organism was infected by a Virus.

This Virus then encoded it's DNA into the Single Celled Organisms DNA via the infection. This Single Celled Organism then Evolved into various other Life and Multicellular Life. Each and every time this happened this ONE SPECIFIC VIRAL ENCODING was passed down to the next form of life.

Since this VIRUS...which is NOT a Life Form but has DNA...passed on it's DNA to the original Single Celled Life Form...both the Viral DNA as well as the Organisms DNA became essential to the Genome and remained specific and unique within all subsequent Evolved Life.

This Viral DNA is in every Blade of Grass...every insect flying...every bird....every fish, snake, bacteria, amphibian and every Human Being upon this Planet.

This Viral Encoding is a Genetic Marker that explicitly PROVES beyond a shadow of a doubt that all species of life EVOLVED from this original Single Celled Organism.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

If the Americans don't nuke them first.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Nope, still a theory with exceptionally strong supporting evidence.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
reply to post by Dispo

Higher power? Not necessarily. Happiness and love can't really be seen or measured, neither can instinct. Im not saying that ID and evolution are at odds with each other but could be part of the same riddle. And keep in mind that eviolution is not Abiogenesis and neither is ID, or maybe it is I really don't know.
Saying ID is the theory is the product of a higher power making things is akin to saying evolution is the theory that there was nothing and then there was a bang and then there were dinosaurs

Plus some things which make logical sense are not true... For example, to me it is logical that the higher up you the hotter it should be because you are closer to the Sun... The idea that there is Perma-snow on the highest places on Earth (even near the equator) is not logical to me- I understand it, but its based on laws of Science I cannot "see"-

Even knowing the "laws" which govern snowcapped mountains, it still makes more sense that they would be the hottest places.

-So this is kinda like that. Without fully understanding the Universal law "Logic" does not always work out correctly.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I am still not able to connect.

I won't post the site as if I do and this thing has a nast virus on it...I don't want to be responsible for destroying peoples laptops.

I myself are using a spare system to try and connect.

I will keep trying to see if I can connect.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

After all that typing you still KILLING ME are you not? LOL!

While I am waiting to connect....are you from the U.K.?

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Are you stalking me? WTF? How did you find out which country I live in? OMG creeper eew. You must know some 1337 hacking skills, I always try to hide my nationality online.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Are you stalking me? WTF? How did you find out which country I live in? OMG creeper eew. You must know some 1337 hacking skills, I always try to hide my nationality online.

I thought you were a huge Sex pistols fan who also enjoyed the headless horseman and executive fashion.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

Your too funny.

I am NOT a hacker...but I have some VERY scary...associates.

Plus it was not to hard to find out...where from?

Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join