It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

[HOAX]Aquatic Apes or Mermaid Data squashed before release...AGAIN.[HOAX]

page: 4
4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
This seems cloverfield real to me, very fake. The whole aquatic ape theory is for evolutionists that want to go against the grain but don't really want to commit to creationism or ID. The number of added effects alone make me lol
edit on 26-2-2013 by Superhans because: (no reason given)


I just cannot get away from the Creationists. Think about this....it is entirely possible that a GOD used the processes of Quantum Evolution and Biological Evolution to create everything.

As far as Biological Evolution....IT IS A PROVEN FACT. The Genomes of Humans and the thousands of other mapped species Genomes were compared and showed that ALL had a specific Ancient Viral DNA encoding.

THIS IS 100% PROOF POSITIVE THAT BIOLOGICAL EVOLUTION IS A REALITY.

It is beyond reproach and cannot be disproved. Thus Biological Evolution is a KNOWN FACT.

Get over it. Even the VATICAN as well as several other Christian Sects have addmitted it is a REALITY.

Split Infinity




posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans
 


Exactly my point. It should receive no more disdain or acceptance than any other evidence-neutral theory in the field, yet it is constantly ridiculed by people who describe themselves as "evolutionary anthropologists" who say that nobody else in the wider biological field can have a valid opinion on the subject.

The aquatic ape theory has been distorted and convoluted beyond all recognition by certain individuals in the community who feel the need to use personal slurs in their work. It is disgusting malpractice and should be eliminated, but it never will be, and as a result we've had a perfectly valid theory presented by a decorated academic in an intelligent manner forever sullied, and along with it any hopes of serious scientific inquisition.

The OP of the thread claims to have found evidence to support the theory which has not yet been released. Wait for the evidence before you start mocking the theory.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dispo
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


Are you building up all this tension just to rickroll us?


OK...I have no idea what that means.

Split Infinity



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


This video explains it all.

www.youtube.com...



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Dispo
 


Not found...will be told where to find it...IF...it can make it this time on the Internet. As this will be the second or third attempt.

I will get a call before 2am est.

I will post the results of that call.

Split Infinity



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dispo
 


What are you trying to do...KILL ME!?

It was SO HORRIBLE!

I think I have to take a shower!

BTW...you DO know...I am a signed Touring Musician...right?

Split Infinity



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dispo
 




Exactly my point. It should receive no more disdain or acceptance than any other evidence-neutral theory in the field, yet it is constantly ridiculed by people who describe themselves as "evolutionary anthropologists" who say that nobody else in the wider biological field can have a valid opinion on the subject.

The same exact thing can be said for intelligent design, no evidence to back it up and distorted claims by the opposition. Im not for or against this theory I just don't care, its not like that have a fossil or partial fossil to back it up. Their "evidence" for the aquatic ape theory are on par with the minotaur



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid
 


Thank You.

I have to go to Norfolk every so often.

Lot's of Fun.

Split Infinity



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity
 


Damn! I think what you siad makes alot of sense. Why the heck can't things (like bigfoot not exist) in the ocean which is vast, not be unknown...(see mavel comics, and DC comics) I think there is some things which are kept from us. (damn I my lighter just when out....ok...got another one) ...remember what the hurdy gurdy man said..




posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by Superhans
This seems cloverfield real to me, very fake. The whole aquatic ape theory is for evolutionists that want to go against the grain but don't really want to commit to creationism or ID. The number of added effects alone make me lol
edit on 26-2-2013 by Superhans because: (no reason given)


I just cannot get away from the Creationists. Think about this....it is entirely possible that a GOD used the processes of Quantum Evolution and Biological Evolution to create everything.

As far as Biological Evolution....IT IS A PROVEN FACT. The Genomes of Humans and the thousands of other mapped species Genomes were compared and showed that ALL had a specific Ancient Viral DNA encoding.

THIS IS 100% PROOF POSITIVE THAT BIOLOGICAL EVOLUTION IS A REALITY.

It is beyond reproach and cannot be disproved. Thus Biological Evolution is a KNOWN FACT.

Get over it. Even the VATICAN as well as several other Christian Sects have addmitted it is a REALITY.

Split Infinity



Just stop, you are obviously an evangelist. Not a scientist or a researcher but an evangelist. I made no claim to be a creationist I was just highlighting a parallel which obviously got to you. The same way saying there is no god would bother a Christian. Learn to read bro



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN
 


Yes it can. Strong Sonar will burst specific organs on such creatures but what the U.S. Navy was testing went beyond normal sonar.

Split Infinity



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans
 


Intelligent design (of Homo sapiens) is disproven by the fossil record, we can see how we've changed over time. Intelligent design can be applied to the earliest known human ancestor, but not humans as is.

The point of this thread is that we are waiting on evidence in support of the aquatic ape theory.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
Damn! I think what you siad makes alot of sense. Why the heck can't things (like bigfoot not exist) in the ocean which is vast, not be unknown...(see mavel comics, and DC comics) I think there is some things which are kept from us. (damn I my lighter just when out....ok...got another one) ...remember what the hurdy gurdy man said..

Like I said in an earlier post, there is a massive amount of evidence that suggests that underwater cities exist all over the earth.

There are so many eyewitness' that have seen them it's crazy.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dispo
reply to post by Superhans
 


Intelligent design (of Homo sapiens) is disproven by the fossil record, we can see how we've changed over time. Intelligent design can be applied to the earliest known human ancestor, but not humans as is.


Not that I support ID but that is a distortion of the theory, you are thinking of creationism. Even Darwin hinted at ID


There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed by the Creator into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone circling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being evolved - Darwin The origin of species


Not playing devils advocate, just pointing that out.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans
 


Intelligent Design...and I read that beyond stupid...Pandas and someithing book...that was to be taught in schools as actual science...which it is not and thankfully was BANNED in all 50 states...is anything but Intelligent.

Some religious nutcase created what they called Intelligent Design...but it is not...GOD using the various methods of natural development such as evolution to create all species of life on Earth.

But rather...a complete and total line of BullS#!% that has absolutely no logic or scientific merit.

Split Infinity



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans
 


Fair enough then, but I don't see how that applies to the aquatic ape theory.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
Without going into some new-age nonsense, can anyone explain why mermaids would be covered up? I mean the Komodo dragon, Gorilla, Giant Squid (and others) were all considered to be mythical animals and no world wide coverup.


Look back a page or two for my explaination.

Split Infinity



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Superhans
 


Intelligent Design...and I read that beyond stupid...Pandas and someithing book...that was to be taught in schools as actual science...which it is not and thankfully was BANNED in all 50 states...is anything but Intelligent.

Some religious nutcase created what they called Intelligent Design...but it is not...GOD using the various methods of natural development such as evolution to create all species of life on Earth.

But rather...a complete and total line of BullS#!% that has absolutely no logic or scientific merit.

Split Infinity



You are distorting the theory and injecting religious/atheist debate, not at all what I was saying.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dispo
reply to post by Superhans
 


Fair enough then, but I don't see how that applies to the aquatic ape theory.


We kind of went off on a tangent there, but
there is no evidence for the Aqua ape
there is no evidence for ID
One is dismissed as religious crazy talk
one is considered credible despite having no evidence to back it up.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans
 


If I made a mistake...I apologize as I am trying to keep up with all the replies upon this topic and others.

So just to get this straight....you KNOW Evolution to be a fact....or you do not believe that fact?

By the way...Evangelist? LOL! I can honestly say///no one has ever called me that. LOL!

Split Infinity



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join