It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Aquatic Apes or Mermaid Data squashed before release...AGAIN.[HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by Murgatroid
Also split you mentioned sonar and am curious how it might relate.

Ex-sonar tech here is the reason for the curiosity.

The U.S. Navy is and has tested several special new forms of Sonar....some of which is completely different in method and form of standard radar.

One tested Sonar...is a Weapon.

Split Infinity

Plus can't Sonar cause Dolphins,. Whales and other Sea creatures to become disoriented or is that a rumor?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

One thing I've always wondered about cave paintings and cave artists - why can they all draw so much better than me?

Oh God seriously, if people find my crude doodles and diagrams in 10,000 years time they'll think they're the first human attempts at art. If I could draw half as well as cavemen I'd be happy. But no, my cats look like a rectangle throwing up spaghetti. Don't even get me started on people, the hands end up twice the size of the body, the neck is wonky, the head is an polymegaultradodeahedralheptagopentagon with squiggles for features.

link   

Originally posted by Kr0nZ
OMG did you even look at any of those videos?

I looked at ONE, and thats all I need.

Watch the "Mermaids Documentary: Strange Body Found On The Beach" video, watch it until the end
It is clearly fake.

Totally, but the OP is talking about new information and just used that site as a reference for information.

link   
reply to post by superman2012

Those Damn Sea Monkeys!!! LOL!

Freekin' Brine Shrimp! LOL!

I am still trying to get my X-Ray glasses to work!

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Hey, its a CIA cover up maybe. I remember when I was a kid I watched astro boy and for some reason I joined the Navy and got into a A-7 Squadron.

Its all a ruse. I think something might be ...out there. I'm still open on this..

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

You know of the pulse Kinetic Transfer form of Sonar.

There are OTHER ways to vibrate water as well as another way to use Water Molecules as a sort of Conductive Pipeline to allow a Carrier Wave.

Now this is just specific Sound Frequencies being emmitted.

Now think of a way to DIRECT in a very specific and targetted way...an overlapping and condenced Kinetic Shock Wave....that can travel at a speed faster than Sound under water....sounds scary as well as impossible...no?

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Cute Hair.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by creatives

Quashed is when you just stop something.

Squashed is when you OBLITERATE IT.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Kr0nZ

OK....AGAIN...I just used the LINK as a way to INFORM.

I am aware that some of this video is FAKE.

I will be getting a call shortly froma "FRIEND" who will tell me if the last attempt to post tangible evidence, video, pictures and scientific data...possibly DNA evidence...will make it on the internet.

If it get's on...we have to jump on it FAST as it won't be on for long.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
This seems cloverfield real to me, very fake. The whole aquatic ape theory is for evolutionists that want to go against the grain but don't really want to commit to creationism or ID. The number of added effects alone make me lol
edit on 26-2-2013 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Are you building up all this tension just to rickroll us?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Hey, your not to far off. I'm still a knock out (hair wise). I use to have the girls at the Santa Ana Club house say, "you look like Robert Plant", ...

But, It can get you in trouble..I am good looking now and always have been (see Tom Selleck) I've aged well. But, I'm still with-out a Mermaid, since my wife left this world recently...so I'm all for any investigation on this subject.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
The U.S. Navy is and has tested several special new forms of Sonar....some of which is completely different in method and form of standard radar. One tested Sonar...is a Weapon.

Interesting, I worked on a frigate in the late 70's and we had some pretty intense gear.

But I imagine this goes even way beyond what I saw.

Found a couple of articles relating to this:

Mermaids body found-black ops Navy sonar weapons program
www.examiner.com...

Mermaids, Sound Weapons and Government Cover-Ups
timenolonger.ning.com...

Sonar Experiments and ET’s
www.psychicchildren.co.uk...&ETs.html

Mermaids, Sound Weapons and Government Cover-Ups | Updated and Compelling Evidence
timenolonger.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

Not really, it's a plausible theory, and is completely compatible to run alongside the standard migratory model (there are several) the only problem is, no supporting evidence in terms of the fossil record has been found.

The evidence is outlined in Hardy's New Scientist release, he goes in to detail about each human adaptation such as subcutaneous fat, the way hair is arranged all over the body and head, the use of tools, lung capacity, bipedalism and how each of them could be caused by partial aquatic life. He explains the lack of fossil evidence by stating that aquatic fossils are hard to detect.

Edit: I completely understand your viewpoint if you're basing your opinion on Morgan's work.

It's a handy, simple explanation that is actually a very sound theory, without any supporting or contradictory evidence. It may or may not be correct, but in the scheme of things it doesn't actually matter. It just tells us the how of certain selection mechanisms, not the when or the why. The most important thing we can take away from it is the implication of a common ancestor for humans and mer people if it is correct.

What added effects are you talking about?
edit on 26-2-2013 by Dispo because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2013 by Dispo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Without going into some new-age nonsense, can anyone explain why mermaids would be covered up? I mean the Komodo dragon, Gorilla, Giant Squid (and others) were all considered to be mythical animals and no world wide coverup.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

Read the thread.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dispo
reply to post by Char-Lee

One thing I've always wondered about cave paintings and cave artists - why can they all draw so much better than me?

Oh God seriously, if people find my crude doodles and diagrams in 10,000 years time they'll think they're the first human attempts at art. If I could draw half as well as cavemen I'd be happy. But no, my cats look like a rectangle throwing up spaghetti. Don't even get me started on people, the hands end up twice the size of the body, the neck is wonky, the head is an polymegaultradodeahedralheptagopentagon with squiggles for features.

Some of them are actually quite nicely done when you think they are scraped on with another rock. Some are truly beautiful in fact.

I think a lot of those you are speaking of are done by Shamans using mind altering plants as a spirit quest.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
Without going into some new-age nonsense, can anyone explain why mermaids would be covered up? I mean the Komodo dragon, Gorilla, Giant Squid (and others) were all considered to be mythical animals and no world wide coverup.

Forcing them to act as underwater spies. Maybe they have technology worth military taking.
Anything the Military knows first is covered up I doubt they even need a reason.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN
Plus can't Sonar cause Dolphins,. Whales and other Sea creatures to become disoriented or is that a rumor?

Disoriented?

Navy sonar in the 70's was 230 decibels (AN/SQS-26 Sonar).

We were told it was the loudest man-made noise on earth.

God knows WHAT it is now.

Divers didn't DARE go in the water near a ship unless sonar was tagged out.

Between the 1960s and the retirement of the steam tin cans in the 1990s, a number of them were equipped with the AN/SQS-26 sonar. The SQS-26 was a big sonar. If you compared a soft whisper to the sound of a very large jet airliner taking off and then used that scale to measure the sound of a SQS-26, the whisper would be the sound of the jet and the jet would be the sonar.

If a diver were in the water anywhere else in the the naval station when a SQS-26 pinged, the diver would be lucky if he only was rendered totally deaf for life. That level of sound could disorient a diver, who might then drown.

babesinopen.blogspot.com...

edit on 27-2-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

the only problem is, no supporting evidence in terms of the fossil record has been found.

The same can be said for creationism, the fossil record is not really great in terms of the Cambrian explosion and there are tons of valid theories to explain it but they all can't be correct. To put it bluntly, everything criticism of the aquatic ape theory would also be valid against every other evolutionary theory that is not accepted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join