It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
A hearty hello to my fellow fortean followers... I've been lurking around ATS for a while now, just reading and following along but, I've been greatly interested in UFOs, extraterrestrials, the paranormal and well, high strangeness is my cup of tea and has been for quite a long time. I am also a practicing chaos magician (I realize there's a serious stigma for some people, but I assure you I have no interest in nefarious activities) which is partly the reason for my creating an account, I've had a couple of very interesting experiences in this area recently, though I intend to be a good trooper and fulfill my 20 post requirement before delving into said experiences. I just wanted to post a little introduction before better familiarizing myself with the community.

edit on 26-2-2013 by ARTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ARTheory

Welcome to your new Addiction.....enjoy the ride....

Des

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hello, ive never heard of chaos magicians. gonna go do a little research on that now.

glad to have you here and ill be waiting to hear more from you

edit on 26-2-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ARTheory

And a Hearty Welcome ARTheory. Instructions for your Tin Foil Hat are on here somewhere lurking also in the outer perimeter. Have fun and look forward to reading your post.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Welcome ARTheory To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Courtesy Is Mandatory.
What are these P F K W S ?
Visit here - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Oooooh, I can't wait to hear about your experiences! Hello and welcome!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Welcome to membership. Enjoy, come on in and meet the family.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
aw, thanks for the love everyone... way to make a guy feel welcome. @JohnnyAnonymous, thanks for the links, very useful. I look forward to contributing as, I see this as a great place not only to share but, to converse in order to find a greater understanding of a myriad of subjects.

new topics

top topics

join