It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Waiting Game: A Questionnaire Companion

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type (take test here)- INFJ

2. Astrological sign- Aries

3. Blood type- no idea, sorry

4. Highest level of Education- bachelor degree

5. Are you a lucid dreamer?- yes

6. Any psychic experiences?- yes

7. Any paranormal experiences?- yes

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs?- raised protestant/ more of a spiritualist now but do attend services still several times a month.

9. Have you started any recent hobbies?- no

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence?- USA/ USA

11. Age?- 35
edit on 27-2-2013 by chrome413 because: added my age

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice

Originally posted by luciddream
Hoping someone accumulate all the result from this thread and average it out according to the test.

These numbers are interesting. Here's the numbers first:

Thanks for doing the work.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
From what I've seen so far (first couple of pages) there are a lot of introverts!

1. Personality type: INFP-Idealistic Healer

2. Sign: Capricorn-Aquarious cusp

3. Blood: O-neg

4. Education: some college and some military

5. Lucid dreamer? I've had some experiences to suggest I've been developing the ability. I also have some pretty vivid dreams and always keep a particular repeated dream I had when I was little in the back of my mind

6. Psychic experience? I never really considered these in a psychic category but, I get déjà vu a lot, am pretty intuitive and I also experience ASMR (which I've never seen a thread on here about and would probably be very interesting to some of you)
Edit to add: I also had an OBE when I was very little.

7. Paranormal? My sisters and I always figured we were sharing the house we grew up in with something else and my husband and I joked that we had a friendly ghost following us from one move to another. My biggest experience though is actually a thread on here.
Edit to add: though I never quite considered a paranormal aspect to this, I've lived most of my life in a 'The Truman Show' mindset...if that makes sense.

8. Religous? I tore myself a new one spirituality-wise a few years ago. Now, after discovering all of these new ideas and theories and possible histories I feel like an undefined mess.

9. Hobbies? After six years in the closet, I've started playing my horn again. I was studying music before so this feels like a big deal to me.

10. Resident of the United States

28 years old.
edit on 27-2-2013 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2013 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type : INFP

2. Astrological sign : ARIES

3. Blood type : UNKNOWN AT MO BUT AM GOING TO CHECK WITH MY DOCTOR NEXT WEEK.

4. Highest level of Education : HIGH SCHOOL

5. Are you a lucid dreamer? NOPE

6. Any psychic experiences? YES! I DEFINATELY HAVE ESP... I HAVE POSTED A COUPLE OF THREADS ON MY EXPERIENCES HERE ON ATS.

7. Any paranormal experiences? YES! I USED TO HAVE SUCCUBUS AFTER ME AND LET ME TELL YOU THAT IT WAS SCARY!

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs? UPTO THE AGE OF 14, I DID HAVE TO GO TO CHURCH, I WENT THROUGH A LOT OF STUFF AFTER THAT FOR MANY YEARS NOT KNOWING WHO I WAS OR WHERE I WAS, WHAT I WAS DOING OR WHAT I WANTED. NOW I'M JUST SPIRITUAL AND OF NO RELIGION.

9. Have you started any recent hobbies? NOPE!

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence : ENGLAND. UK

Thought I'd add a bit more about my star-sign Aries! Aries was associated with the god Amon-Ra, who was depicted as a man with a ram's head and represented fertility and creativity. Because it was the location of the vernal equinox, it was called the "Indicator of the Reborn Sun". During the times of the year when Aries was prominent, priests would process statues of Amon-Ra to temples, a practice that was modified by Persian astronomers centuries later. Aries acquired the title of "Lord of the Head" in Egypt, referring to its symbolic and mythological importance
edit on 27-2-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64

I don't want someone poking around in my head. It's scary enough in there without feeding it strangers.

Ah, shucks.....(puts away lobotomy tools)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
So okay, I am game for your questions. Here are my answers.

1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type
ENTJ Extravert(11%) iNtuitive(62%) Thinking(25%) Judging(89%) You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (11%) You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%) You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%) You have strong preference of Judging over Perceiving (89%)
2. Astrological sign
LEO
3. Blood type
O Rh Negative
4. Highest level of Education
2 Masters Structural Engineering UCSB and MBA Stanford
5. Are you a lucid dreamer?
MOSTLY
6. Any psychic experiences?
YES..."PIERCING" is a problem solving technique
7. Any paranormal experiences?
YES, although I consider dimensional perceptions to be both genetic and a developed skill set
8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs?
Raised Episcopalian but later rejected, convinced man is eternal spirit/soul
9. Have you started any recent hobbies?
No new hobbies, several old ones and various focuses that might qualify as temporary hobbies.
10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence
12th Generation San Antonian, 19th Generation American in USA

I should add that this "Meyer's Briggs Personality Test" seeks a lot of Black and White answers to Grey Questions, e.g. You tend to be unbiased even if this might endanger your good relations with people; if I have a multimillion dollar project on the line, I am biased but, if the matter is unimportant, I go with whatever will serve my goals and interests. Many of the questions could have been answered to the opposite depending on the circumstances...I have no overwhelming need to be fair or just at the cost of the goals and/or higher Good/Bad and I am many many years past being subject to or influenced by those around me; I tend to enjoy provoking and spitting in the eyes of the Mob.

Thanks for this thread; reading through the responses explains much. I also note there are either a lot of liars here or a lot of Rh Negative Blood Types here...I tend to go with the initial guess.

I would be interested in the Hair and Eye Color, as well as genetic background of those responding so, I will add: Auburn, Green, Scotch-English~ Father, Canary Island Spanish~Mother.
edit on 27-2-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Providence1

9. Have you started any recent hobbies? Looking for work.

Nice lol. I was considering listing this as my newest hobby as well

Especially because I really get into it. I pull out my copy of What Color Is Your Parachute, find all my old papers and notes about myself-which is why I even had my personality test on hand to share here-and generally make the whole job search a soul search. It's fun.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This is mine.

1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type (take test here)
The result is INTJ rushing thru it.
2. Astrological sign
An Aries
3. Blood type
type O negative
4. Highest level of Education
bachelor degree in college
5. Are you a lucid dreamer?
yep, I can levitate and do telekinesis at the same time in my dreams
6. Any psychic experiences?
You could call them that
7. Any paranormal experiences?
Again, yes.
8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs?
Christianity
9. Have you started any recent hobbies?
nope, just my usual hobbies
10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence
USA / USA

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by apokalupsis33vital

I have always been drawn to Orion, but after I find him I'm immediately pulled to the 7 Sisters. Maybe just coincidence because I have always been facinated by astronomy. Climbed up on the roof of my house once with my telescope really early on morning around Easter time in the mid 1970's to watch a Lunar Eclipse that was happening just about sunrise. Very Cool!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by apokalupsis33vital

Originally posted by jcutler12888
reply to post by KRONKITE

I know, right? I looked through and there seems to be an abundance of Sagittarius...followed by Gemini, Scorpio, and Taurus.

Interestingly enough, Sagittarius and Gemini are equidistant from each other on the Zodiac, as are Scorpio and Taurus. Think there's a connection?

Also, with the whole Sagittarius and Ophiuchus thing...if most Sagittarius are technically Ophiuchus, does being an Ophiuchus have anything to do with this general "feeling"?

Interestingly enough, has anyone ever heard of the Gate of God and the Gate of Man? I've heard of them but all I know about them is this: The Gate of God is supposedly located in the constellation Ophiuchus, between Sagittarius and Scorpio; The Gate of Man is located in Orion, between Gemini and Taurus. So, there's a Sagittarius, Scorpio, Gemini, and Taurus thing...and I have no idea what it means. LOL.

Anyone have any insights into any of it?
edit on 2/27/2013 by jcutler12888 because: (no reason given)

Very interesting.... I do want to say something, and I really hope someone can relate: all of my life, as long as I can remember, and to this very night, I have ALWAYS been drawn to the constellation Orion, always. Whatever time of year, whenever I'm at, when I look up into the night sky he is always there immediately.... I will stare forever, sometimes even talking aloud to Orion, almost praying in a sense. I've never been able to explain it, but it's always felt right, always a must, a calling to the constellation.

Wow... seriously. The only other time I talk aloud to myself is when I'm at the Urinal alone drunk off my ass. I agree with you, I'm drawn to Orion and I talk aloud to him all alone. I call him "buddy" and make a point to speak to him... Seriously strange it is....

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sticky

Originally posted by apokalupsis33vital

Originally posted by jcutler12888
reply to post by KRONKITE

I know, right? I looked through and there seems to be an abundance of Sagittarius...followed by Gemini, Scorpio, and Taurus.

Interestingly enough, Sagittarius and Gemini are equidistant from each other on the Zodiac, as are Scorpio and Taurus. Think there's a connection?

Also, with the whole Sagittarius and Ophiuchus thing...if most Sagittarius are technically Ophiuchus, does being an Ophiuchus have anything to do with this general "feeling"?

Interestingly enough, has anyone ever heard of the Gate of God and the Gate of Man? I've heard of them but all I know about them is this: The Gate of God is supposedly located in the constellation Ophiuchus, between Sagittarius and Scorpio; The Gate of Man is located in Orion, between Gemini and Taurus. So, there's a Sagittarius, Scorpio, Gemini, and Taurus thing...and I have no idea what it means. LOL.

Anyone have any insights into any of it?
edit on 2/27/2013 by jcutler12888 because: (no reason given)

Very interesting.... I do want to say something, and I really hope someone can relate: all of my life, as long as I can remember, and to this very night, I have ALWAYS been drawn to the constellation Orion, always. Whatever time of year, whenever I'm at, when I look up into the night sky he is always there immediately.... I will stare forever, sometimes even talking aloud to Orion, almost praying in a sense. I've never been able to explain it, but it's always felt right, always a must, a calling to the constellation.

Wow... seriously. The only other time I talk aloud to myself is when I'm at the Urinal alone drunk off my ass. I agree with you, I'm drawn to Orion and I talk aloud to him all alone. I call him "buddy" and make a point to speak to him... Seriously strange it is....

Ah, yes, many time drunk as well, I'm afraid! Hahaha

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

I've been drawn to Orion as well...its always the first thing in the sky I spot and I the familiarity of this "ritual" over most of my life has built a friendly "connection" if that makes any sense...

Something about Orion appeals to me opposed to every other constellation...been that since as long as I can remember looking up at the night sky.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

It's funny that a former employer believed in building teams based on personality types. So all new employees had to take the Meyer's Briggs test. I still have the report because it's so damned interesting.

1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type: INTP

2. Astrological sign: Cusp of Aquarius

3. Blood type: O Negative

4. Highest level of Education: Some college

5. Are you a lucid dreamer?: When I dream (rare) it is lucid

6. Any psychic experiences?: My ex-wife...wait, no - that's psycho...

7. Any paranormal experiences?: One thing that is difficult to explain

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs?: No affiliation, but yes to beliefs

9. Have you started any recent hobbies?: gardening/prepping

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence: USA/USA
edit on 27-2-2013 by stutteringp0et because: clarification

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type: INTJ

2. Astrological sign: Scorpio

3. Blood type: O negative

4. Highest level of Education: 4th year in college

5. Are you a lucid dreamer? Gotten close, but have never been able to pull the trigger

6. Any psychic experiences? A few

7. Any paranormal experiences? A few

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs? Non religious, spiritual.

9. Have you started any recent hobbies? Motorcycles

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence: United States

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hah, figured most people were o negative. Seems to be the typical blood type when it comes to stuff like this.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type ISJT

2. Astrological sign Gemini

3. Blood type not sure

4. Highest level of Education BS

5. Are you a lucid dreamer? yes

6. Any psychic experiences? yes

7. Any paranormal experiences? yes

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs? raised roman catholic but skeptical now

9. Have you started any recent hobbies? no

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence US / US

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Next question... Who all here knows they are Indigo, Crystal child and do forth?? I know for sure I am an Indigo child considering how I am when I was raised and was blatantly told so during a real spiritual mushroom trip with my girlfriend whom I've thought to know for many lifetimes. She is also a Taurus as I am Scorpio (even though we are 2 dominant people, we still mix!). Things have been getting overwhelming lately but I am not worried!

Anyways, as I said does anyone know about if they are old souls? I can tell by looking at the posts here we have a lot of other Indigos!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'll play along - I would like a full psychological breakdown, upon completion, please and thank you

Here was my resonse from your original thread:

I guess that's the feeling.

I'm about your age. I am constantly feeling something - I always thought it was that I could've always done something more with my life. Something meaningful. Something significant. I mean, really contribute to humanity.

What a waste. (SO much potential)
*sigh*

I guess all I can do is try to enjoy (and, I'm doing a pretty good job of it) my life as best as possible.

Continuing...

1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type - done this several times: Always ET then vary S/I & J/P

2. Astrological sign - Gemini

3. Blood type - B-

4. Highest level of Education - Bachelor's Degree (Div 1 Univ.) - Mathematics

5. Are you a lucid dreamer? Occassionally.

6. Any psychic experiences? No

7. Any paranormal experiences? No - some people think it's odd that I send txts to myself (reminders, deep thoughts, etc)

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs? NOT Christianity, for sure. Evolutionist / AAT (yes, they can both be correct)

9. Have you started any recent hobbies? Looking for a job where I can get more enjoyment / appeasement - even for le$$

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence: Netherlands / USA (ATX)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
I'll play along - I would like a full psychological breakdown, upon completion, please and thank you

Here was my resonse from your original thread:

I guess that's the feeling.

I'm about your age. I am constantly feeling something - I always thought it was that I could've always done something more with my life. Something meaningful. Something significant. I mean, really contribute to humanity.

What a waste. (SO much potential)
*sigh*

I guess all I can do is try to enjoy (and, I'm doing a pretty good job of it) my life as best as possible.

Continuing...

1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type - done this several times: Always ET then vary S/I & J/P

2. Astrological sign - Gemini

3. Blood type - B-

4. Highest level of Education - Bachelor's Degree (Div 1 Univ.) - Mathematics

5. Are you a lucid dreamer? Occassionally.

6. Any psychic experiences? No

7. Any paranormal experiences? No - some people think it's odd that I send txts to myself (reminders, deep thoughts, etc)

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs? NOT Christianity, for sure. Evolutionist / AAT (yes, they can both be correct)

9. Have you started any recent hobbies? Looking for a job where I can get more enjoyment / appeasement - even for le$$

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence: Netherlands / USA (ATX)

ATX!! W00t! You into Formula 1 brother?! That's where I am! (well, SATX, but moving in a few months.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Seriously, I just kind of noticed that! When I look up, I always land on those 3 stars... Very strange!
edit on 27-2-2013 by KRONKITE because: 3 stars as in the 'Belt of Orion'.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join