It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Waiting Game: A Questionnaire Companion

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sharkman
reply to post by apokalupsis33vital

I have always been drawn to Orion, but after I find him I'm immediately pulled to the 7 Sisters. Maybe just coincidence because I have always been facinated by astronomy. Climbed up on the roof of my house once with my telescope really early on morning around Easter time in the mid 1970's to watch a Lunar Eclipse that was happening just about sunrise. Very Cool!!!

That's very interesting.

I love star gazing, and Orion/ 7 Sisters is usually the first thing my gaze alights upon. Not sure why, just figured it was the way the constellation looked in the night sky, something about the pattern of the shape that gets my attention.

On clear winter nights, I like to get my dad's army sleeping bag and just sleep outside, looking up at the stars. Not looking for aliens, just admiring the beauty of the night sky.

Which reminds me of my favorite Bible verse:

3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; 4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? 5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.

Psalm 8: 3-4 KJV

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

Originally posted by sharkman
reply to post by apokalupsis33vital

I have always been drawn to Orion, but after I find him I'm immediately pulled to the 7 Sisters. Maybe just coincidence because I have always been facinated by astronomy. Climbed up on the roof of my house once with my telescope really early on morning around Easter time in the mid 1970's to watch a Lunar Eclipse that was happening just about sunrise. Very Cool!!!

That's very interesting.

I love star gazing, and Orion/ 7 Sisters is usually the first thing my gaze alights upon. Not sure why, just figured it was the way the constellation looked in the night sky, something about the pattern of the shape that gets my attention.

On clear winter nights, I like to get my dad's army sleeping bag and just sleep outside, looking up at the stars. Not looking for aliens, just admiring the beauty of the night sky.

Which reminds me of my favorite Bible verse:

3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; 4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? 5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.

Psalm 8: 3-4 KJV

Betelgeuse, Betelgeuse, Betelgeuse...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
1. Personality Type - INFP (though i believe when i took the online test before i was either INFJ or INTJ)
2. Sign - Aries.
3. - blood type unknown off hand
4. Education - 2 years of college, in process of obtaining a degree/more education/3rd-4th year
5. Lucid dreamer - not regularly but they happen periodically
6. Psychic experiences - yes
7. Paranormal experiences - nothing really substantial so I'm going to say no, though there is a fair enough chance i am forgetting something. Little ones though, yes, but I haven't had tea with Bigfoot yet or anything like that.
8. Religious affiliation/Spiritual beliefs - believe in 'higher power' though beyond that I've not committed to any specific belief or model; am however receptive to and actively pursue different areas of influence according to whim or where my intuition, curiosity or search for truth seemingly leads towards.
9. Started recent hobbies - yes, just before Christmas started into music production.
10. Birth Country & current residence is in Canada.

I look forward to reading the research findings when the study has been concluded and the paper published.

Peace. ~

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type (take test here) # did not have the patience to do it.

2. Astrological sign # sagitarius, with heaps of aquarius;-ascendant etc.

3. Blood type # no idea

4. Highest level of Education # health professional

5. Are you a lucid dreamer? # no; hardly dream or dont remember.

6. Any psychic experiences? # every 14 years about.
had a sense of complete oneness with creation once for an hour after getting shipwrecked on an island in the great barrier reef: i felt it coming closer for several hours but did not know what to expect, gawd i hated to leave that. begged and cried but "it" was indifferent. another time ramana maharshi's head appeared (3m long) in my bedroom for 30 minutes, i was overwhelmed.

7. Any paranormal experiences? #see above

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs? # packed off to the nearest protestant sunday school as a kid: great to have studied the bible but now interpret it totally different. eastern philosophy responsible for that.

9. Have you started any recent hobbies? # yes, portable sawmilling!

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence # appearance 60, born/live australia. 7 years in asian countries...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

i thought the 7 sisters was the pliadian group, of which alcione is the star our sun swings around on?

and i thought orion was that group that looks like a saucepan with handle?

can someone advise me on that?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

The saucepan sounds like the Big Dipper.

Orion is the hunter.

edit on 27-2-2013 by smyleegrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I sense there's something more, but I don't think I'm capable of understanding its nature.

Bullsheeyat. Give yourself more credit than that. I certainly do & I don't even know you personally.

The seed is in you, but only one kind of water can make it grow. At this point in the game, many have added their own flavor to that water and turned it into Koolaid.

And everybody knows water is way much better for you than Koolaid.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exitt

Originally posted by MajorKarma
Frankly, I am very suspicious and tend not to believe the High and Unusual number of RH Negative Blood Types who are showing up on this thread; although we would tend to be the types to know since O and A Rh Negative Blood is statistically very rare, is prized for blood transfusions (every blood type is compatible with Rh Negative but we can not take anything but Rh Negative in a Blood Transfusion). Our Rh Negative (Non-Rhesus Monkey Gene) is an issue on a number of counts; e.g. Pregnancies; if the the male is Rh Negative and the female is not but it is the first child, everything can go fine but if it is the female's 2nd, 3rd etc child, it can mean serious problems...one of the reasons I had only one child with each of my wives, although 3 of them were Rh Negative as well.

Well, as Oneg pregnant woman i was given a shot of Rh immunoglobulin (RhIg) during my pregnancy and one after the baby was born, that way you can have as much children as you want. So there really is no medical reason why you couldn't have more children with each of your wives

Anyway, i have also noticed a large representation of rhesus negative peoples who have this particular feeling of anticipation, maybe these two are connected, maybe we are more sensible, intuitive, etc etc.
Maybe not.

edit on 27-2-2013 by Exitt because: .

You sound like a "as much children as you want" kinda gal
and while I am not really an expert, your mate and subsequently if your baby's are Rh Positive Blood can present two potentially serious problems 1) If any of your baby's blood mingles with your, you can develop disclampsia during childbirth and other problems but your blood is of no threat to the baby (everyone responds well to Rh Negative regardless of their blood type and 2) There can be issues for Rh Positive Children whose mothers are Rh Negative. In all cases, medical science has developed methods for avoiding and dealing with potential complications, e.g. Rhesus D Prophylaxis Anti-D "Immunoglobulin".

I have no studies I am going to point to but, it is my experience and observations that Rh Positive children with Rh Positive Mothers develop in one of two directions, poorly with various unique health problems or they thrive and excel on all points. A hint of this shows itself early in the overall health of the child. I have 4 children, the youngest just entering college but each is taller than average (my daughter is 6' and my 3 sons are all 6'5-7"..I am 6'5) but except for my 2nd wife (A Rh Negative) , all are O Rh Negative. and all my children are Rh Negative...an interesting side subject..the attraction of Rh Negative to Rh Negative.

Again, it was not my intention to hijack the thread but there really do seem to be a high number of Rh Negative members; a subject I rarely approach here because I have no patience for the "Monkey Corum". However, I am of the opinion that the Spielberg mini-series "Taken" touched upon many of the realities for all Rh Negative Blood Types and if you do a web search, you will find a number results; here is one from YouTube

I will add an explanation from the Billy Meier Group:

edit on 27-2-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

That's what one of my favorite pieces is based on, it's called "Majesty and Glory of Your Name", my choral group performed NYC at St. Patrick's Cathedral for St. Patrick's Day in 2005.

"When I gaze into the night sky,
and see the work of Your fingers,
the moon and stars suspended in space.
O, what is man,
that You are mindful of him?
You have given man a crown of glory and honor,
and have made him a little lower than the angels.
You have put him in charge of all creation:
the beasts of the field,
the birds of the air,
the fish of the sea.
But what is man?
O, what is man,
that You are mindful of him?
Hallelujah, hallelujah,
the majesty and glory of Your name..."

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL piece...if you ever get the chance to hear it, check it out. You brought back WONDERFUL memories mentioning that! Thank you.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

I'm going to be really honest here but I could not make it past the 2:04 minute mark on the first video because it was filled with such gross scientific inaccuracies. The only reason why it's called Rhesus factor is because the Rhesus monkey's blood was used in the experimentation. The doc involved wanted to acknowledge the species' sacrifice. It's not a statement of someone having Rhesus monkey blood as the video implies. Even if it were the case, it would Rh positive (people who test positively for the antigen) that would have it--not Rh negative. Blood is incredibly complex and there are at least 30 other known antigens out there aside from the Rh factor and far, far rarer blood types.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang

i thought the 7 sisters was the pliadian group, of which alcione is the star our sun swings around on?

and i thought orion was that group that looks like a saucepan with handle?

can someone advise me on that?

Off topic but Alcyone is the brightest star in the Pleiades cluster. And Our sun does not appear to have a companion star if that is what you mean? Also Alcyone or Eta Tauri is 37 light years away so not really that close of a neighbor star let alone a companion.

The Sauce pan is considered Orions belt

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

reply to post by orangutang

The saucepan sounds like the Big Dipper.

Orion is the hunter.

edit on 27-2-2013 by smyleegrl because: (no reason given)

In the Down Under they call it the sauce pan...Go figure...
edit on 27-2-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Ahhh....okay. Thanks for that.

Learned something new!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

reply to post by abeverage

Ahhh....okay. Thanks for that.

Learned something new!

Pssst It also doesn't look like that unless you flip it, upside down...

aboriginalastronomy.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

You sound like a "as much children as you want" kinda gal

Uh Uh most definitely not, i have one and sticking with it (he's a positive by the way)
Just thought you'd like to know that it is medically possible to have more children even being rhesus negative, but judging by your new reply, you already know everything, even got yourself a fourth wife

I have no studies I am going to point to but, it is my experience and observations that Rh Positive children with Rh Positive Mothers develop in one of two directions, poorly with various unique health problems or they thrive and excel on all points.

Did you mean rh negative mothers here? I've never thought about it that way and i really can't see the causality, do tell?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice

I'm going to be really honest here but I could not make it past the 2:04 minute mark on the first video because it was filled with such gross scientific inaccuracies. The only reason why it's called Rhesus factor is because the Rhesus monkey's blood was used in the experimentation. The doc involved wanted to acknowledge the species' sacrifice. It's not a statement of someone having Rhesus monkey blood as the video implies. Even if it were the case, it would Rh positive (people who test positively for the antigen) that would have it--not Rh negative. Blood is incredibly complex and there are at least 30 other known antigens out there aside from the Rh factor and far, far rarer blood types.

It is okay with me that you dismissed and refute a video you watched for less than 3 minutes; I did not make the video and have no interest in taking time to note where I agree or disagree. It's okay that you want to comment without having looked at the Blood Type Statistics that I posted earlier and it is even okay with me if you want to comment without knowing what you are talking about but for your own sake, I would suggest you educate yourself before implying that others are the one's who don't know their head from a cantaloupe.

I apologize if my "Monkey Corum" hit a button and offended you but you could have at least filled out the questionnaire the OP provided and began this forum with.

It really is okay..it is your canoe and we heard you..

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type - ISTP

2. Astrological sign - Aries

3. Blood type - A Neg

4. Highest level of Education - finished High School

5. Are you a lucid dreamer?- Have done

6. Any psychic experiences? - lots but don't understand them til the penny drops

7. Any paranormal experiences? - Once, although whilst asleep.

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs? - I believe in the Creator

9. Have you started any recent hobbies? No

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence - Australia/Australia

Now What?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

You must've missed the part where I mentioned that I have a bio degree or, more precisely, a degree in biology.
edit on 27/2/13 by WhiteAlice because: for absolute clarification

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

1. Meyer's Briggs Personality Type (take test here)
Wow, I've changed somewhat in only a few years... INTJ (10 years ago INFP)

2. Astrological sign... Scorpio cusp to Sag

3. Blood type... A negative

4. Highest level of Education... Trade School (Journeyman) good hands, bad attitude

5. Are you a lucid dreamer? ... Yes. Technicolor sometimes.

6. Any psychic experiences? ...Yes. One or two but quite scary. #one was Gramps in the
dormer. A little phase shift, but CLEARLY heard him. It was a five star Ankle-Striper!

7. Any paranormal experiences? One. Joey and I saw the saucer top the hill, and
we walked the two blocks back to his place like a fast forward cue. BABY

8. Religious affiliation/ spiritual beliefs? Prefer spritual over lapsed Lutheran

9. Have you started any recent hobbies? One that may turn into a job, first time.
Oh boy maybe a slave at home soon. Buy more legumes...

10. Birth Country and Current Country of Residence USA, and yup stuck in IL
at the upper reaches of a small tributary consisting of exclusively semiplastic
fecal matter. in a quite slender watercraft of Native American design with no
means of even manual propulsion. Spockstein out.

edit on 27-2-2013 by derfreebie because: A near-Saggitarius that cannot be effectively psychoanalysed.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
WhiteAlice,

Let's lighten-up

Here is a spin on biology you can mess with.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join