It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-NWO ~ Resistance Meet Up 2003

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Global gathering will take place in August of this year. Amsterdam has been chosen as the starting point. After preliminary assembly team ~NWO~ will proceed to undisclosed location hidden deep within central Europe.

(Among all other reasons, European Union has been chosen as anti NWO central since it�s the only nation to survive past year 2009.)

For details of the meeting, send e-mail enquiry to [email protected]
stating your:

-Name
-And your strengths or special abilities

[Edited on 20-5-2003 by Liberator]

[Edited on 11-5-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Consider me in!!

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   
if i had the funding i would go, also it will probably be full of relligious loons ...

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   
there is alot of us who are anti nwo..but we are all spread all over the place...maybe a better idea would be localized groups with a representitive voted by the members of the localized groups...

maybe a group for every country, austrailian group, english group, american group, french group so on and so on..maybe groups of 50+ members they vote in a leaders by majority, the leaders all then meet at a global meeting of around say 30 members...

i cant think of any way to do this, the more members the easyer it will be at the moment there is just not enough trustworthy and loyal people..

plus the groups will be rife with corruption... and will probably be infiltrated by goverment operatives very easliy if we ever come across any sensitive operation..

what is needed is an ace card so good that nobody would want to oppose us.. we need like global support for the cause....

untill we have major major support they will allways be more powerfull...

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   
i would suggest polygraph tests for members of the group and possible loyalty tests and other situations people could be put in to to test them...

i would also suggest nobody under the age of 21 could join, (18+being the mininum maybe) as then they are pretty much completely responsible for there own actions, maybe a simple iq test to test peoples logic so no liabilitys could get into the group...

the group itself would have to become an allmost secret society...

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a special code database would have to be made, and voted leaders would only have access to it...

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner

there is alot of us who are anti nwo..but we are all spread all over the place...maybe a better idea would be localized groups with a representitive voted by the members of the localized groups...

maybe a group for every country, austrailian group, english group, american group, french group so on and so on..maybe groups of 50+ members they vote in a leaders by majority, the leaders all then meet at a global meeting of around say 30 members...

Thats a good idea. organization and representation. It would have more structure and wouldn't take all of us out of society at once. My feelings are, this anti-org will have to be as secretive as the NWO to be effective. Each group meets at different dates and one world meeting each year and each group sends a rep. Secrecy works both ways. Its the only way I can see to eventually grow into a formitable opponent.

VzH

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
what could be the purpose of the meeting?

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by VzH

Well, we haven't discussed colors yet. The secret handshake..got to have one. erm , a motto..preferably in latin ( no pig latin please ).

Most importantly a stratigic plan of operation. We can't just be against the NWO, we have to effectively work against it on its level. We have to work to put members in lateral positions with them. We have to form committees to research them and everytime they have a ritual, we'll order like 3000 pizzas and have them delivered C.O.D.!!.. and you can't go wrong with the old burning bag of dog do on the front porch gag! Before you know it, they'll be on a website guessing what we're doing. MUHUHHAHAHA!

Oh! and can we get cool robes too!! ..or is that going overboard? Yeah, I guess it is.

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The people that go to that meeting will be lucky to be alive once they join that organization.

Im out, definetly out.

[Edited on 5/9/2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I've been married 9 years.

I fear nothing!

VzH

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Peace and Love camrades!

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by VzH

the purpose of the group is simple..to stop the new world order, and give people the freedom they deserve.. if the new world order cannot be stoped at least try to delay it and educate as many people as possible to what its all about!!

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker
The people that go to that meeting will be lucky to be alive once they join that organization.

Im out, definetly out.

[Edited on 5/9/2003 by FoxStriker]

what can we do sat at home?

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
alternatively if we met up and agreed that the human race is not worth saving we could try something else...

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep

Originally posted by VzH

Most importantly a stratigic plan of operation. We can't just be against the NWO, we have to effectively work against it on its level. We have to work to put members in lateral positions with them. We have to form committees to research them

i would also suggest infiltrating people into things like freemasonry,

but the main goal of it all would be to make the sheeple aware of what is going on, if we think that is what needs doing, maybe we would all realise that humanity is not worth educating in general...

and just give up...

but i know soon as my freedom starts to be taken away i am not going to put up with it...

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This meeting will be about saving our own asses firsthand, and those dearest to us.

Presuming the war resumes, or we see another "terrorist accident" we stop everything we do at once and head for the meeting.

This is not a part time event, this is a full time job. When we go there we do not come back. As i mentioned the resistance will head to undisclosed location in central Europe from where we will organise further course of actions.

[Edited on 16-5-2003 by Liberator]

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
well i see that point, maybe it IS about saving ourselves.. but if that is possible it would be difficult...

what do you suggest... ?

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
hummmmmmmm, i am lacking funding, i suppose if i knew my life deppended on it i could get to central europe though...

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Funding is not a problem. All you have to do is show up in Amsterdam. After that the Illuminati will "sponsor" us without realising it.

[Edited on 10-5-2003 by Liberator]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join