It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-NWO ~ Resistance Meet Up 2003

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liberator
Blah blah blah. Bah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah. Blah blah. Blah.
[Edited on 16-5-2003 by Liberator]

Well that made sense to me.

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Well if the crunch came to the crunch and we had to fight the NWO then you can count me in. Peaceful demos of your objections to the NWO are laughable. Did no one see the police in Holland open fire on the crowds? Resulting in the death of one demonstrator. This is a sign that they are willing to kill us if we do not conform to their standard. If we will not be their clones then they will kill our bloodline and us. The take over by the NWO has been underway for sometime now and to sit around and say that we must take a peaceful approach to this situation is dumb. We must make a stand if not for our own existence at least for our children and our children's children. If the # hits the fan then I would be able to get to Amsterdam, even if I had to steal a boat and sail across. You can count me in but I might not be there on that exact date, as I would like to stay here in blighty to mess a few things up for our establishment. LoL

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
i dont see how 20 people, with a childish "flamer" for a leader will achieve anything at all.

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Let�s talk realistic here.

To all those �sane� members of ATS community.

I understand the reason you don�t feel like doing anything about NWO is you simply do not believe in it.

What if I predict that another 4 month and we will be at war or will see another �terrorist accident� and 50,000 � 200,000 people will die? Will that be convincing?

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
if ure right, ill call you "daddy"

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Would you be nice and tell us how you know for terrorist attacks?
You in al-qaeda or something?

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by JCDenton

I will call DIA.

Don't trend on me.

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 04:27 AM
link   
i allso agree sort of with what clive said, if the # hits the fan, i can get to amsterdam i think..

if the NWO happens and its as bad as i fear, id rather go out fighting than caged and beaten, they will only push me so far and take away some of my rights before i get angry..

ill just see what happens over the next few years, i cant see rights dissapearing that fast...

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
I will call DIA.

Whats that? Detroit Institute of Arts?

Ohh i get it he's going to call defence intel on me, uhhhhhhhh i'm sceard, you can call them now
ask for brain transplantation clinic.

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   

What the fcuk do you care how i'm gonna get funds? Just like i'm going to tell you everything yeah?

You're not coming and it's none of your business ok?

And as meeting for drugs or not for drugs who gives a fcuk, you don't like it, stay home, hide under you mamas pussy and wait for the knock on your door.

[Edited on 15-5-2003 by Liberator]

I'd really like to know why you CAN get away with saying these types of things to people? That goes for here and wherever else you shed your nonsense..

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
nonsence?

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   
anyway 'YEAH' that is what I meant. You proceed to flame everyone all over this thread and here and there on the board and I'm just wondering how is it you and your attitude have not been 'adjusted' or banned??
Magestica

* I wouldn't count on too many followers for the reasons stated above*

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I've got all the followers i'll need

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I've got all the followers i'll need

Shadows and imaginary friends don't count Liberator..Sorry to break that to ya..

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JCDenton

COME TO PAPA!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 20-5-2003 by Liberator]

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
the terror threat levels been bumped up to orange.....that was bound to happen anyway? especially with the frequency of terrorist attacks lately.
im waiting to see what'll happen in 4months... like you said

ive just re-read ure posts and find you really immature. you seem to be offensivly-defensive all the time. i ask a simple question and i get a stupid answer. how old are you?

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Irrespective of how old i am you not going to get any answers from me. End of story.

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Classic, that mamas line took me back to the 5th grade.

And as meeting for drugs or not for drugs who gives a fcuk, you don't like it, stay home, hide under you mamas pussy and wait for the knock on your door.

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Sitting in this board is equivalent to watching the kids walk off the short bus.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
I'd really like to know why you CAN get away with saying these types of things to people? That goes for here and wherever else you shed your nonsense..

He can't.

He's been warned.

He was temporarily banned from posting.

He promised he would behave from now on.

And one more occurance of such outbursts will result in banning.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join