It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't you find the term "White Genocide" hilarious regarding immigration in the UK/Europe etc?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by arthurfonzarelli

Originally posted by WaterBottle

Originally posted by arthurfonzarelli

Just imagine how fast this thread would be closed if the users name was "Justablackmom" and was preaching black separatists/supremacy and anti-semitism at the same time.

It wouldnt.
Stop whining like a little baby and leave the damn thread if you cant handle it.

Simple as that.

No it would be. ATS is racist.

I really don't care if it gets closed or not. This isn't my website, I'm not tarnishing my image.

And you are an intolerable fool that can not stand to hear other peoples opinions.
Leave the damn thread and leave people alone to hav3 discussions they want to have.

No one is asking you to stick around and no one is forcing you to read any of whay is being discussed.

No clue what you are talking about. Assume some more. If I couldn't stand to be in here I wouldn't be now would I?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Can someone explain how this is genocide? It looks like love to me.

Justawhitemom can you answer this?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

Now this is totally incoherent. Why are you minimizing an ongoing bloody genocide of white children who were not even born during apartheid?

Second, I have never said only black men rape white women.

But the statistics are what they are. The last time the government reported the numbers without obfuscation was 2005.

In the United States in 2005, 37,460 white females were sexually assaulted or raped by a black man, while between zero and ten black females were sexually assaulted or raped by a white man.

Notice the 37,460 figure includes both rape and sexual assault, but the Genocide Convention prohibits targeting a group for "serious bodily OR mental harm" which would include sexual harassment short of rape.

Why do you continue to minimize this problem?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
reply to post by arthurfonzarelli

Created? What on Earth do you mean?

lmgtfy.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

And, it is important because obviously if 3 races were created and set down on different ends of the earth then there must be a reason as to why we were created different.

Yeah, it was called natural selection due to the climate. Now that we live in a modernized world it doesn't matter. We aren't dependent on our racial make up to help us survive.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JustaWhiteMom

And you refuse to acknowledge the fact that people of other races are murdered/raped, but all that matters are the white ones...who do you think you're fooling? Stop repeating the same old tired white supremacist talking points because you won't be converting anyone here.

Just for kicks, i googled the stormfront site, and what a shock! They say the same bs practically word for word that you've been saying over and over and over again. But yea, keep telling us you only care about "preserving the white culture"...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I never said to close this thread or ban anyone. No clue what you are talking about. You must be confused.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

I have posted the definition of genocide numerous times. Deliberately force assimilating a population in order to blend them out of existence is genocide. Look at the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples. It states clearly that indigenous peoples must not be subjected to forced assimilation schemes which threaten their existence as distinct peoples. You are being deliberately obtuse because you support Whtie genocide but don't want to admit it.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustaWhiteMom

I have posted the definition of genocide numerous times. Deliberately force assimilating a population in order to blend them out of existence is genocide. Look at the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples. It states clearly that indigenous peoples must not be subjected to forced assimilation schemes which threaten their existence as distinct peoples. You are being deliberately obtuse because you support Whtie genocide but don't want to admit it.

Indigenous Peoples..so tell me where are the people from..these indigenous white people..

What "white" countries are you talking about...the ones you never mention.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

White people aren't indigenous to the USA.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Benoit84

I am under no obligation to care as much about other races as my own. Absolutely nobody is held to that standard but whites.

Obama said, "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." This was clearly a black racial dogwhistle, but nobody minded because White people respect the rights of other races to put their own first. Its only whites who are demonized for this.

The folks over at Stormfront are White Nationalists. That is, they are defined by their desire to preserve the white race and our numerous cultural expressions. WTF do you think a nationalist is?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I'm not sure I agree with that due to the simple fact that Whites built a great civilization here as you anti-whtes admit when you contend that (1) immigrants come here for a "better life" and (2) we ran the place until a couple of decades ago.

I don't know how long it takes to become indigenous, but I will say this. You can't deny that Whites are indigenous in Scandinavia but you support White genocide there too do you not?
You support White genocide in Greece too yes or no?
edit on 24-2-2013 by JustaWhiteMom because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by JustaWhiteMom

Who are we being forced to assimilate to? I'd love to know the answer to this. You're just throwing stuff out there now. I seriously don't understand how any rational person believes this garbage....

link   

Deliberately force assimilating a population in order to blend them out of existence is genocide.

No one is forcing interracial coupling in the USA or Europe. Your argument makes no sense.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

You prove my point yet again. You don't deny the existence of black or Asian countries. Only white ones, because you support White genocide.

The Greeks have lived there for 3000 years. Isn't that a white country?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
reply to post by digital01anarchy

There's also a Congressional Caucus for Women as well.

What's more is that it is understandable that there are minority groups for minorities - as they are by definition for minorities. The last time I checked, White Americans are not a minority. Soon there will be no need for such minority groups as the disadvantaged minority will no longer be as disadvantaged as they were in the 50s or 60s.

your should reread what I wrote the first time.

LOL i love how this works. First off 99.99999 percent of the time they say white people are a majority in America yet in a graph later show 20 to 30 percent of those white people are considered minorities "poor white women" how can you be a minority and a majority at the same time? When you point out all the critical thinking errors in sociology you find its just liberal opinionated drivel! Ok now if poor white women and all minorities are added together wouldn't that make the white males a minority and not the majority considering all "minorities" include women and men and all "poor white women". Now add in favoritism based laws like affirmative action, government programs solely directed at anything but white males, liberal teachings like White privilege while society shows the exact opposite by portraying white males as "the bad guys" and giving out government programs to anything but white males in housing, education, businesses ect, ect ect? Ps this has been done for what? 40 years now

Source any new sociology book it will define poor white women as a minority. You cannot have your cake and eat it too meaning you must add all poor white women in with minorities or discount them all together you cant cherry pick to bolster the inflated statistics for the best results
edit on 24-2-2013 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

You don't have to force interracial coupling in order to force assimilation. Go read the Convention. Forced cultural assimilation in schools accomplishes the same it just takes a little longer. Like I said, go read the Convention.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

If you are on the white genocide crowds side...awesome..

Well for me and the other intelligent people on ATS..because your POV just makes it seem even more ridiculous.

What exactly did you mean when you said we were created and separated? You do know how people became the way they are was due to climate and such other factors..right? and were not separated by someone or something..because they thought they shouldn't be together..

I ask for her banning because she is spreading lies and propaganda for the white movement....she keeps giving stats and never giving any links.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Who is she committing treason against? Some non-existent white coalition?

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join