It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Amendment Day of Resistance Armed Rally at My Capital

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Living this fantasy that you are going to arise up and take down the government of my country is a fool's mission. Like a said pretending that you are a Jedi Warrior is really laughable.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
So this was like cosplay??

Reading Google news it appears that this event was attended by 10s of people around the country.
edit on 23-2-2013 by spyder550 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2013 by spyder550 because: (no reason given)

Interesting that you didn't post a link to said news... And a picture is worth a thousand words so is Google the liar or are you?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Living this fantasy that you are going to arise up and take down the government of my country is a fool's mission. Like a said pretending that you are a Jedi Warrior is really laughable.
BE MY GUEST!! Engage those you wish to take the right away from in IDAHO!!! BE MY GUEST BE MY GUEST BE MY GUEST... You try taking that ar-15 from that really pretty chick!! I FOR SURE WILL N O T

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Now.....back to your midlife crisis then. Is it fantacy week out at the track?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Absolutely great post.

How anybody can look at those pictures and see anything that makes them proud or happy Is just beyond me and any right-thinking, normal people.
It just looks like a bunch of sad, out-dated, selfish people with guns strapped to themselves who would rather everyone had guns and people got shot on a regular basis and mass shootings and tragedies occured, than do the right thing and join the rest of the civilised world.

Those pictures sadden me, I expect that in some lawless wartorn country, I expect to see that in the kind of places that they stone people and so on... Not America.

Those people are just clueless.

People who feel pride looking at those pictures have some real issues.
edit on Sat Feb 23 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Wow, i am amazed at the low quality of education of the anti gun crowd in
this thread.
I guess over all i should not be surprised.

They will be singing a different tune by next winter, that's for sure.
But by then it will be to late for them.

keep fighting and putting everyone down, that's just what they want us to do.
You are playing right into their game, and the love it.

Its not gun control that is the issue, it's much much bigger, and it's coming,
those anti gun had better hope and pray that the pro gun people fight at every
turn and hold out until they can win.
The issues at hand are much much bigger than guns.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stargatetravels

Every critic in here so far has commented on the outword look of things. I dont see it mainly for not being a snooty a## like some of you.

I will tell you what. I will get with then out there and ask kindly and with respect if they would wear yuppy stuff mabey a 3 piece just so your shallow self can feel better about it all.. Get rid of the John Dear hats.....that will be hard as those boys take a lot of pride in making it possible that you can stuff your face with one of their big bakers.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

They will be singing a different tune by next winter, that's for sure. But by then it will be to late for them.

This is a great example of your average American gun owners mentality.

paranoid, delusional and completely out of touch with reality.

So what exactly is coming next winter? please educate all the stupid anti gun people out there

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I love this thread and the expressiveness shown within.
First Amendment and Second Amendment coming together in perfect unity.
Don't change a thing.
Carry on!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stargatetravels

Absolutely great post.

Thank you I am rather proud of it too

How anybody can look at those pictures and see anything that makes them proud or happy Is just beyond me and any right-thinking, normal people.

I see free Americans peaceably assembling while exercising their constitutionally protected natural right to keep and bear arms! Whats not to be proud of?

It just looks like a bunch of sad, out-dated, selfish people with guns strapped to themselves who would rather everyone had guns and people got shot on a regular basis and mass shootings and tragedies occured, than do the right thing and join the rest of the civilised world.

Can't discredit the message so try and denigrate the messengers... Sigh! I guess the contradiction to your belief with the fact that we have never had a massacre here and have very low crime despite being free to bear arms is just to mentally challenging for you to comprehend. The worst gun violence we have had here is when FBI sniper/murderer Lon Horuchi murdered Vickie Weaver in her front Doorway while holding her baby because her husband allegedly did not pay a federal tax on a shotgun... We intend to see that such lawlessness in Idaho never happens again.

Those pictures sadden me, I expect that in some lawless wartorn country, I expect to see that in the kind of places that they stone people and so on... Not America.

Again the contradiction of your belief with the reality of Idaho being heavily armed yet very law abiding with low crime and peaceable seems to be just to much for your mental capacity.

Those people are just clueless.

People who feel pride looking at those pictures have some real issues.

You are the one who is clueless! Those people are hard working free Americans a remnant of the greatness and freedom America once had. Oh and by the way it is still winter here so those people are dressed for winter mostly, your childish insults notwithstanding.

edit on 23-2-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join