It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible NWO Illuminati False Flag Terror Event March 21-23 2013

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by OhioUFOHunter
Im not seeing alot about this in recent news. First, the Georgia Guidestones aka America's Stonehenge will have been there for exactly 33 years on March 22 2013. For those not familiar, this is where its written on one of the stone tablets that Earth's population should be kept under 500,000,000.

And people still think it's more than just a silly joke

World population is currently about 7,100,000,000 and increasing by around 143,000 people per DAY

Think about it!

edit on 24-2-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

All quotes from:

illuminati-news.com...

The following is from the magazine Progress for all January 1991, an interview
regarding the clarification of the Pyramid and the shining eye on the back of the US One Dollar Bill

"The seal of the pyramid was created by the Rothschild family and brought
to North America by Benjamin Franklin and Alexander Hamilton before 1776.
The Rothschild family is the head of the organization in which I entered in
Colorado. All the Occult Brotherhoods are part of it. It is a
Lucifer Organization to install his reign in the whole world. The eye on the
pyramid is the eye of Lucifer. Supposedly the Rothschild's have personal dealings
with the Devil. I have personally been in his villa and have experienced it. And I know it is true",

- John Todd - ("Masonic Council of Thirteen")

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

archive.org...

www.moresureword.com...

vigilantcitizen.com...

www.libermundus.org...

antimatrix.org...

antimatrix.org...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The US Forest Service just placed a large order for some aerial ignition spheres they eject from aircraft to start forest fires.

Solicitation Number: AG-8379-S-13-0007

It's on the FBO.gov website. Watch out for a major forest fire errupting soon. Gives people jobs setting national forests on fire...then mining interests oil/gas can step in.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

And how nice of them to be awarding him with a medal and commemorating the visit with a special logo

www.foxnews.com...

go.bloomberg.com...

www.jpost.com...

mondoweiss.net...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Probably what they used at the cabin on Christopher Dorner. Soon to be used on us who will not accept the NWO order. They burn us out of our homes and send us to the death...I mean..FEMA camps. Nice find!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

All quotes from:

illuminati-news.com...
Oh yeah, like that's a reputable site.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

All quotes from:

illuminati-news.com...
Oh yeah, like that's a reputable site.

Oh c'mon!!!! Did you not take ANYTHING away from "Men In Black"? Don't you know that the more out-there a source is, the more on-the-nose it is?

Sheesh!

Fitz

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OhioUFOHunter

Here's my problem...you are using websites whose entire agenda & business is conspiracy. These sites all regurgitate the same trash and few have good (or any) real sources for their claims. Rather than quote the site, how about you quote the original source of the material and we will look at it piece by piece from there?

Don't just believe something because you read it on the internet....

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991

Let's address this quote since you have identified a "source."

First let me say that I, too, have been guilty of not doing due diligence sometimes in making sure that quotes I have seen are accurate. I think this is a common "weakness" that many people fall into, especially when quotes get reposted all over the internet without any responsible journalism (i.e. people checking that sources are true and accurate). This is why I have a problem with many of the conspiracy sites...they all tend to use each other as "sources" and regurgitate the same trash which few (if anyone) checks for accuracy. Expounding on this problem, sometimes their "sources" are correct but when the source gets discredited, few post or include the clarified, corrected, or propounding views.

So now, back to your quote... This particular quote has been disputed, including when and to whom it was allegedly given. (Source - en.wikiquote.org...) The source I just included has some rather interesting quotes which can be corroborated. Interesting is the "interview" with one Benjamin Fulford - conspiracy theorist extraordinaire. I encourage everyone to watch Mr. Fulford's interviews with David Rockefeller on YouTube. Mr. Fulford exhibits a behavior that I see ALL THE TIME here on ATS... He makes lots of assumptions and puts his own "spin" on things that Rockefeller actually says to make them more sinister and nefarious than they are. Why does he do this? Because the answers he gets from Rockefeller don't fit his pre-conceived conspiracy agenda, so he "spins" it to make it fit.

So what does Rockefeller ACTUALLY say?

I don't recall that I have said — and I don't think that I really feel — that we need a world government. We need governments of the world that work together and collaborate. But, I can't imagine that there would be any likelihood — or even that it would be desirable — to have a single government elected by the people of the world.

Source in Rockefeller's own words - www.youtube.com...

So who is the REAL David Rockefeller? Well, that's easy...he is a product of his upbringing...no more, no less.

John D. Rockefeller, Jr. was the only son of John D. Rockefeller, the founder of Standard Oil. "Junior," as he was known, is the father of David Rockefeller.

Junior quickly absorbed the strict discipline and frugal lifestyle inculcated by his parents. "My mother and father raised but one question: Is it right, is it duty?" he would recall years later. "I took responsibility early, and, like my parents, I was serious."

Junior passed these ideals down to his children -

Concerned about the corrupting influence of wealth on his family, Junior was a very severe father. He insisted that the children keep ledgers to account for their allowances and that they only spend a third of the money earned by performing numerous chores (the other two thirds were to be donated and saved).

In 1896, Junior entered the Standard Oil offices at 26 Broadway. "I feel but little confidence in my ability to fill the position which is before me," he wrote in a letter to his mother, "but know that I am not afraid to work or do whatever is required of me, and with God's help I will do my best." Junior endeavored to find a role for himself in his father's empire, but soon grew disenchanted with the business and the controversies that had erupted around it in the early 1900s. In 1910, at the age of 36, he decided to cut all ties with the Standard Oil trust (except for two of its companies) and devote himself to philanthropy.

Source for text above - www.pbs.org...

Will have to finish this in another post....

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

So how did this affect David?

Rockefeller has always limited his giving to institutions directly or indirectly related to the family; for example, in 2005, at age ninety, he gave $100 million to the Museum of Modern Art and $100 million to Rockefeller University, two of the most prominent family institutions; as well as $10 million to Harvard and $5 million to Colonial Williamsburg. In 2006, he pledged $225 million to the Rockefeller Brothers Fund upon his death, the largest gift in the Fund's history. The money will be used to create the David Rockefeller Global Development Fund, to support projects that improve access to health care, conduct research on international finance and trade, fight poverty, and support sustainable development, as well as to a program that fosters dialogue between Muslim and Western nations. The New York Times estimated in November, 2006 that his total charitable donations amount to $900 million over his lifetime, a figure that was substantiated by a monograph on the family's overall benefactions, entitled The Chronicle of Philanthropy.

And his children?

He married Margaret "Peggy" McGrath on September 7, 1940; born in 1915, she was the daughter of a partner in a prominent Wall Street law firm. They had six children:

1.David Rockefeller, Jr. (b. July 24, 1941) — Vice Chairman, Rockefeller Family & Associates (the family office, Room 5600); Chairman of Rockefeller Financial Services; Trustee of the Rockefeller Foundation; former Chairman of the Rockefeller Brothers Fund and Rockefeller & Co., Inc., among many other family institutions.

2.Abby Rockefeller (b. 1943) — The eldest and most rebellious daughter, she was drawn to Marxism and was an ardent admirer of Fidel Castro and a late 1960s/early 1970s radical feminist who belonged to the organization Female Liberation, later forming a splinter group called Cell 16. An environmentalist and ecologist, she was an active supporter of the women's liberation movement.

3.Neva Rockefeller Goodwin (b. 1944) — Economist and philanthropist. She is Director of the Global Development and Environment Institute; Trustee and Vice Chair of the Rockefeller Brothers Fund and Director of the Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors.

4.Peggy Dulany (b. 1947) — Founder of the Synergos Institute in 1986; Board member of the Council on Foreign Relations; serves on the Advisory Committee of the David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies at Harvard University.

5.Richard Rockefeller (b. 1949) — A physician and philanthropist; chairman of the United States advisory board of the international aid group Doctors Without Borders; Trustee and Chair of the Rockefeller Brothers Fund.

6.Eileen Rockefeller Growald (b. 1952) — Venture philanthropist; Founding Chair of Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors, established in New York City in 2002. Margaret died in 1996. As of 2002, David had ten grandchildren: (by David) Ariana, Camilla; (by Neva) David, Miranda; (by Peggy) Michael; (by Richard) Clay, Rebecca; (by Abby) Christopher; (by Eileen) Danny and Adam.

One of his granddaughters, Miranda Duncan (born 1971), came to media attention in April 2005, when she publicly resigned, without disclosing reasons, from her position as a senior investigator for the UN Iraq Oil-for-Food corruption Probe, conducted by Paul Volcker, into the possible involvement of Kofi Annan and his son.

Source - www.geni.com...

Notice the pattern of PHILANTHROPY??? Do you realize how many people, average normal everyday people, have BENEFITED from the Rockefellers in positive ways???

Rockefeller is often negatively portrayed because of the quote in his memoir:

For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.

People FAMOUSLY take this quote out of its context. Rockefeller is an internationalist. This doesn't mean he is all about ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT or world domination. It means that he realizes that we all live under the same atmosphere and we should all work together to live in unity. We cannot be so naive to think that what the US or any country does will not affect other people, nations, etc... This is also the purpose of Bilderberg.
edit on 24-2-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

When a thief steals everything you have....then a month later, right before you give up all hope the thief returns 10 percent of what was stolen so that you can break your back again a rebuild.....is that a benevolent thief? or a false messiah?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedbeardedFoo

When a thief steals everything you have....then a month later, right before you give up all hope the thief returns 10 percent of what was stolen so that you can break your back again a rebuild.....is that a benevolent thief? or a false messiah?

And what have the Rockefellers (or Rothschilds) ever stolen from you? Have they blackmailed you? Have they put a gun to your head and taken your wallet??? I seriously doubt it. They run a business, much like millions of other people. And they GIVE BACK (1/3 of their earnings) which is way more than can be said about many.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
The US Forest Service just placed a large order for some aerial ignition spheres they eject from aircraft to start forest fires.

Solicitation Number: AG-8379-S-13-0007

It's on the FBO.gov website. Watch out for a major forest fire errupting soon. Gives people jobs setting national forests on fire...then mining interests oil/gas can step in.

or the fact that burns are actually required for the healthy existence of a forest ecology could have something to do with it.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I appreciate you taking the time to contribute and site other sources. My examples probably weren't the best ones. I should have simplified my basis as to why it's crystal clear The Rockefellers & Rothschild are Lucifer worshipers.

It is unlikely there is any real written or verbal proof out of the mouths of these very individuals admitting that they do in fact worship fallen angels. The fact is there's more then enough proof through history that these families (just to name two) have made billions, trillions of dollars off screwing people out of their hard earned money. Everything from starting wars (of which hundreds of thousands of people died), to playing the stock market, cheating, lying and stealing. While our nation is hitting a fiscal cliff, people are dying of hunger, disease, and most of us can't make ends meet, The Rothschild family hoards 70% of the worlds gold. They could care less that America is falling apart and the people need help.

Their behavior is self-serving. All they do is to seek to self-serve. Not to serve others. Not to help others. That is Satanic. Satanists serve themselves.

I don't need any other proof these people worship Lucifer because their behavior speaks volumes.

Not to mention their sick sacrificial alters and ceremonies at Bohemian Grove.

Jesus Christ served others and gave his life so we may live.

These "elite" families are the cancer that has spread across this nation. Like a disease leaving nothing but destruction and despair in their wake. Yes, some men do just want to see the world burn.

It's that simple.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RedbeardedFoo

She fights for them like she is one of them. The same kind of attitude the self-servers do. The "just because I was smart enough to screw you and get away with it isn't my fault." We all know The Rothschild & Rockefellers didn't start an honest business and nor are they making an honest living today. They made their money by high interest loans,embezzling money, big banker bailouts, faulty mortgages, false flag events, started wars and played the stock market, cheating, lying and stealing. They make a million dollars a week off service fees alone at their banks. Fat cats getting fatter. Then hoarding it all so we have nothing. These people are far from honest business men. Psychopaths, the lot of them.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Continuing to connect the dots. I don't believe you mentioned the fact that at about this time the what they call "Conclave" will be in session to elect the next and possibly final Pope who is supposed to be The False Prophet. And, also and not by coincidence I'm sure, Obama will be in Israel/Jerusalem during this time, preaching peace and safety no doubt.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Ever hear of Eugenics?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

All they have to do is poison our vaccinations. Which is how the AIDS virus was spread. AIDS was grown in an Army lab in Maryland and tainted in smallpox vaccines.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Not to get off topic in regards to the OP Date, but I was just looking at moon phases next month and find it interesting that the New Moon lands on the 11th.... 21-23 are looking at a 50% waxing....gonna dig a little deeper with moon cycles and occultism....will be back if anything connects.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA
or the fact that burns are actually required for the healthy existence of a forest ecology could have something to do with it.

Don't burden the poor lad with inconvenient truth

It just gets in the way of a good screed

Fitz

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedbeardedFoo

Holding the line is a great way to put it....humanity is being bombarded from all sides by sinister intentions....gmos, divide and conquer politics, wedge topics that mean nothing, trash magic music, robot media, industrial agriculture, constitution under attack, etc, etc...lets hope awareness is the key.

Suck it Satanists!

Do you know anything about Satanism?

If so, could you share some of your knowledge?

<< 1    3  4 >>

join