Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Possible NWO Illuminati False Flag Terror Event March 21-23 2013

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Im not seeing alot about this in recent news. First, the Georgia Guidestones aka America's Stonehenge will have been there for exactly 33 years on March 22 2013. For those not familiar, this is where its written on one of the stone tablets that Earth's population should be kept under 500,000,000. Some feel this idea came from a secret society known as the Rosicruitians. As the name left as the designer of the stones was R.C. Christian. The significance of March 22 (322) is also the numbers for the Skull and Bones Secret Society George Bush and John Kerry are members of. I decided since this was a big date for these stones, to check what other significant happenings would be going on during that timeframe. Also because Hollywood movies seem to be playing a big part in Terrorism and Gun Control these days, I also checked into those releases during those days as well. Not only movies, but odd prayers during Catholic Bishop Meetings during that time that seem to mirror Hollywood and Biblical Prophesies about the rapture and NWO ushering the antichrist. What I found, some may call it coincidence, others will connect the dots. I will say it hints at a possible false flag terror event during March 21-23 2013.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-2-2013 by OhioUFOHunter because: additional info added
edit on 23-2-2013 by OhioUFOHunter because: spelling

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OhioUFOHunter

Im right there with ya, started a thread about this date about a week ago in prediction/prophecy forum....its a an occultists wet dream of a date from a numerology standpoint.

We shall see....im getting my family prepared for 6 months of food/water

Take out your money from the banks and buy something tangible, something you can TOUCH.

Suck it Satanists!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I love all these 'world's going to end on such-and-such a date'-type threads. Of course nobody EVER says what time or what time zone. Like is it going to be GMT? Or EST? What about the poor folks in the east where it'll actually be the next day? Will they be given a fool's relief only to be bushwacked because the world's ending based on PST? Or what about those on the west coast if the pronouncement's based on Japanese time? Then they'll think they have a day left to prepare when in fact they have no time at all!

Personally, I've always loved the joke about how the world'll end at 3:00,3:30 in Newfoundland. It's a Canadian thing

Fitz

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
It's a Canadian thing

Is that the place where they play that game on frozen water?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RedbeardedFoo

I first heard about the anniversary of The Georgia Guidestones next month. As you said, I also felt that date must be significant which was why I researched it. Basically I googled the date itself to see what events, movies, ect were scheduled that day/weekend. I was very surprised, to say the least, to stumble across the Catholic Bishops Prayers on the days coinciding with that movie release. Also the other major events scheduled to be taking place. All the worlds a stage for the Illuminati and their sick plans. I believe if we can foresee patterns or significant dates, hopefully speaking about it/discussing it publicly will have the NWO scum retreat any plans they may have for those dates. We all know how precious their schedules are to them. With their yearly Bilderberg meeting coming up as well as their Bohemian Grove Satanic Ritual, it seems time is not on their side if they are to be accelerating the agenda of the antichrist. Having exposure to a possible false flag terror event in the future surely will have them thinking twice before implementing it.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

So what time's the big kick-off? GMT? EST? PST? What? Or is it going to happen by time zone and work its way around the world?

Fitz

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Great catch on the 33 years for the guidstones as well as the bishop prayers. you've inspired me to go search for for more events.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

I never said the world was going to end. I said theres a strong possibility for a false flag attack that weekend and no, I do not know what time. You can email The Rothschild or Rockefellers and ask them.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RedbeardedFoo

Just doing what I can to hold the line against the NWO Lucifer worshipers. I hope more people start doing as much research. There's more good guys then bad guys we have to remember that. We are the 99.9% and they are the .0001%. The odds are NOT in their favor. Knowledge is power.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Someone said to me that he thought there would be a fake assassination of Obama while he was in Israel and that he would "come back to life" and proclaim himself to be the Mahdi (the Antichrist for Christians).

Mr. Carney said Mr. Obama would also travel to Jordan and the West Bank. The Israeli news media reported that Mr. Obama would arrive on March 20, but the White House would not discuss any dates for the trip.

www.nytimes.com...

Just putting it out there.,,,,

What a strange visual one gets from such an idea.

edit on 2/23/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Holding the line is a great way to put it....humanity is being bombarded from all sides by sinister intentions....gmos, divide and conquer politics, wedge topics that mean nothing, trash magic music, robot media, industrial agriculture, constitution under attack, etc, etc...lets hope awareness is the key.

Suck it Satanists!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
March 22, 2013 is the release date for the movie "Olympus Has Fallen."

When the White House (Secret Service Code: Olympus) is captured by a terrorist mastermind and the President is kidnapped...

www.movieweb.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

We might have a new Pope on the Vernal Equinox also......possibly "the last pope" (according to Malachi).
edit on 24-2-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

There is a line in the movie about "releasing Hell" also.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
just watched the trailer to that movie........good catch, movie looks awful...no surprise there. I could swear there was a short clip in there that had a plane going through the Washington monument( cutting down the phallic symbol of the occultists, ouch!) ?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Sorry i dont get it

why would they put all these dots which can be connected if they planned a secret attack/event? Kind of defeats the object doesnt it?

has anyone ever got one of the false flag events right? I have read loads and guess what, nothing happened.

Obama is the new anti christ, before him it was Bush and after Obama it will be the next guy - the same with the pope - everyone of any power is the anti christ - not trying to be funny but if the anti christ is in deed real and is indeed powerful then why hide - just say come out and say do what i tell you or you die - you couldnt really challenge him could you?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Beware the Ides of March as they say. Its a festival for Mars the god of war.
Typically its on the 15th, but who says that won't be the day things get rolling.
Julius Caesar was assassinated during that time. Stabbed 23 times.
I guess get out the popcorn and wait to see if anything happens.
edit on 24-2-2013 by CAPT PROTON because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

First of all, the Rothschilds and Rockefellers are not "Lucifer worshippers."

Second, I'd love to see why you think the Guide stones came from Rosicrucians. If you knew anything about Rosicrucian philosophy, you'd know that it's purpose is helping humanity collectively through SELF WORK. Nowhere does it prescribe to murder masses of people to reduce population.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by felixjames20

Those are good questions. The best answer I can give is research these significant false flag terror events of the past. When you think you've researched enough and seen it all, research it some more. I, and alot of other people, who believe the NWO Globalist Agenda is masterminded by the fallen one best known as Lucifer. I used to also wonder why if Lucifer was so powerful and has so much influence over humanity why doesn't he come out with the other 200 fallen Angels he took with him, and just wipe us off Earth? That in it of itself is a thread of its own. For times sake, Ill simplify my answer. Lucifer has always mocked the life of Jesus Christ. Whatever Jesus did in his life, Lucifer mocks him by doing the exact opposite. This is seen through symbolism, dates, events, ect. The unholy alliance of secret societies, government officials, countries leaders, certain very popular singers, actors, media personalities, have signed over their souls and serve Lucifer. They are the biggest fools, as they believe if they serve Lucifer, he will SPARE THEM. The biggest hoax and lie of all. Jesus sacrificed his own life to save us. A man of super powers beyond what anyone of us ever had surely could have saved himself from his own murder. He did not. Lucifer, has come in many forms throughout history to corrupt humanity.Convincing the people if they sacrifice others to him, he will give them powers & knowledge in exchange. How do you think the Mayans were so incredibly intelligent? They worshiped a serpent God called Quezelocoatal who they offered human blood sacrifices to this serpent in exchange for knowledge. One would think such an intelligent race of humans such as the Mayans would have a conscious and realize forcibly holding a man down to cut the still beating heart out of his chest as an offering to this serpent God would be morally wrong. Yet they did it anyway.

So getting back to why the illuminati would TELL us what they are going to do. Think of Lucifer as the crazed Riddler character from Batman. Lucifer loves hiding in plain sight. All the worlds a stage for these sickos to choreograph their agenda. They are so arrogant they believe they can place clues of their Agenda in tv shows, tv commercials, movies, music, media, signs, symbols and we dumb sheep will never solve the riddle. I believe some of their plans have been exposed in the past. Some events, including the planned events at the Olympics were thwarted because too many people were educated and aware something was going to happen. If something did in fact happen, it would validate the fact there are elite globalist masterminds behind some of these events.

Subliminal messages, signs and symbols are riddled in events such as the superbowl halftime shows, Hollywood movies and award ceremonies, daily news reports and even our everyday merchandise. Its a lot to take in but once you start researching it the patterns will become apparent.

Lucifers operates his agenda through the evil corrupted humans of this planet. He can only fulfill his agenda (killing all of us) if he has some of us doing his dirty work for him. There are too many good people and not enough bad. Which suggests Lucifers power is limited and he can't corrupt us all, as we have FREE WILL to chose to do good or to do evil. We also have Gods Angels fighting for us. So those who will not serve Lucifer are ordered to die by the hands of those humans who do serve him. Those fools who serve him will soon find out they are not as "illuminated or enlightened" as they thought they were when he is done using them and disposes of them.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

There is a line in the movie about "releasing Hell" also.

reply to post by CosmicCitizen

I'm still hoping for the coming Global Zombie Apocalypse. Be prepped by March 22nd, and don't go to the mall.

edit on 2/24/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join