It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Insider: Obama’s Cyber Warriors & Preparing for Collapse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
They don't need a 3,600 minimum wage paid crew.

Current versions of Windows/Linux have inside tools they can use to switch off problem people.

There's pre-built viruses now in the software they can switch on. A crew of 50 people paid decently can manage the entire internet.

They can "see" everything connected to the internet and with Cable Modems / Wireless Modems having GPS capability they even know which room in your house you have that device.

Try moving it into a different room and see what happens. Your Cable Company will switch off your internet until one of their boyz can come into your home and see where you put it...then he will allow the internet to be switched back on from their mainframe.

I don't think you all grasp the technological supiority they have. Their "cyber warriors" can even hit the kill switch in your Bios to disable your motherboard.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I gotta say. I'm pretty sick of 90% of all threads containing a bunch of conditional claims. Ever heard of Curry's Paradox?

Just because "A" is true doesn't mean you have to jump to conclusions about "B" and try to present your theory as truth.

Please tell me how the Government having "plants" on websites spreading disinformation automatically, 100% means that the Governement is preparing for civil unrest.

Good theory, but stop presenting it as fact.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

RB: First of all, two days after the inauguration, at exactly 7:00 a.m. on January 23, something called “the Cyber-Warriors for Obama Project” was activated

Wouldn't he have done it...you know....BEFORE this past election. Not after he's already taken the oath for his second and last term. you know, not right after the moment where he has no need for it?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
reply to post by hawkiye

I question this "insider". He names the date and amount of time he had a hardcopy of the information. If he didnt want to get caught why would he give that detail. Maybe he's not to bright? He also in intentionally vague on what he saw saying he only had access to it for a short time. I call hoax.

You would think that if they allegedly track all of us they could easily figure out who this guy is! What I love is how he describes the color of the text and the various binders and documents. It seems a little too much to me, after all what do we care about the size and color of the font on these documents? Does describing such a detail make his information authentic? To me, it seems like he is reaching for credibility with such meaningless details. But it does get better ratings and more page views when you claim to be an "insider".

Has this guy leaked anything about topics that could be backed up with hard facts, or is he just full of doomsday bs? One would imagine such an insider would also be able to access info on stories in the news, and maybe leak a few details that are later confirmed. Otherwise, we are being played yet again.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The end is near..the end is near...whatever...who cares anyway? The world economic crisis that's been dragging on the past 5 years is unprecedented, as far as I know, so the end is already with us, we just aint hit rock bottom yet, but many of us have..this is what people don't get...just because things appear "normal" and the media say all's well, dont mean 5h17..Tanks could be in the streets and the media would either not report it or insist that we need the tanks to control dangerous rioters etc....people are on skid row, people who were functioning and stable are killing themselves to escape, literally. Also no matter what the news says, I can see from personal experience that its getting a lot worse. In fact I pretty much sailed through these past 5 years but in the last 6 months they..ie..the governments and the IMF and whoever else is pulling the strings, are really putting people through the mill. I also knew something was seriously wrong with the economy at least a whole year before the media admitted it. The "middle classes" and "working classes" all over europe and i would imagine in the states too, are being squeezed more than ever. We are heading towards a super elite class, who own everything. In case you aint noticed we are almost there as it is, even before the economic crisis..The 1% of the 1%.
The end is not near...its already here.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

Good points normalcy bias keeps many people in illusions of what once was... As you said just haven't hit bottom yet but off the cliff and heading for the bottom and picking up speed...

edit on 23-2-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Never give up guys

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444
reply to post by hawkiye

Never give up guys

Too late. I already have, a long time ago.

I have seen it coming a long way off. I have had that feeling in the back of my mind that this was coming for over 15 years. My mom could see it coming long before me. She was literally irate about things they were doing. I thought she was over reacting, but I finally started to see it falling into place myself.

The only thing I still tentatively hold onto hope for, is that there is enough people in the right places to put their foot down and do the right thing, after it all falls apart.

If there is one thing I can be thankful for, she doesn’t have to live through this. As much as I hated to lose my mom, I think in the long run that it is better that she will never have to live through the hell of her worst fears coming true at the end of her long life.

So I have prepared as best I can. And I am ready as I can be for what is coming. If I live, or if I die in the coming conflict, so be it. I have already accepted the fact. I no longer worry about it any more. Worrying just makes yourself sick.

And remember, I take after my mom. So if open conflict ever does start, and they do come my way. They are going to have one hell of a fight on their hands. She did not raise me to take things laying down.

There is an irony in it though. My dad, my granddads, my uncles, and even my sister have served in the armed forces. I decided no to do that when I was growing up. Kind of the odd one out. But it looks like there is a high probability that I won’t have to join the army to go to war. The war is going to come to me.

I have no fears, I have no reservations, I am just waiting for the party to get started.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Very interesting thread, not surprising at all but still informative and interesting. Am fairly new to all this, could use some help with some explanations of different things. name is Jaron feel free to email me [email protected] with some advice and insight on acronyms and other things. thanks

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
They don't need a 3,600 minimum wage paid crew.

Current versions of Windows/Linux have inside tools they can use to switch off problem people.

There's pre-built viruses now in the software they can switch on. A crew of 50 people paid decently can manage the entire internet.

They can "see" everything connected to the internet and with Cable Modems / Wireless Modems having GPS capability they even know which room in your house you have that device.

Try moving it into a different room and see what happens. Your Cable Company will switch off your internet until one of their boyz can come into your home and see where you put it...then he will allow the internet to be switched back on from their mainframe.

I don't think you all grasp the technological supiority they have. Their "cyber warriors" can even hit the kill switch in your Bios to disable your motherboard.

What planet are you on? Turn off the cable modem for moving it? If they came out every time I moved mine, they would be out here about 70 times a week, I'm constantly moving my broadband device to get a better set of signals to the wireless receivers... I think I've even tried every single room in my house.. Not ONCE did they shut off my model for moving it..

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

Just remember some things,don't rush in right away watch how they fight and learn from it.Don't pick up any enemy equipment,it could be bugged.If they surrender destroy their gear, sabotage vehicles and take the ammo and boots(Throw the boots away down the road).
It's temping to take shiny stuff but with electronics so miniaturized you never know.
Only rely on yourself.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Interesting thread. I know last week i was constructing some post on a site, and was about to hit return, divulging some info, and the pc crashed, and well possibly a coincidence. But a year ago, two of my pcs crashed in a similar event, after I had posted several comments on a thread and was being attacked by some shills who threatened me, and before i could answer back with some info to expose them, my pc just crashed and I think the mother board or something had failed. I then went on my other pc, and tried to go on that thread again and did post some stuff and then that pc also blew in the same way, and must be the motherboard as it couldn't start up.
Coincidence or cyber attack, i will never know.... But it made me wonder...

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Here is your proof.

Proof

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WesternIowaParanormal
Here is your proof.

Proof

Just the tip of the iceberg. There is legions of facebook and blog accounts that are nothing more than fancy mimeograph machines.

When I am searching for talk on controversial subjects, it’s sometime hard to find real blog posts with real bloggers commenting on the subject amongst all the sock puppets chanting in unison.

edit on 25-2-2013 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Probably unanswerable, but is the inside source aware of a timescale that is being worked to, by the PTB?
I suppose if we had that it would all be too easy, but the source may be aware?
like other people, I'm not in the slightest surprised, but it is un-nerving.
It's already a mad world, intentionally created this way by the people in control and many who are unaware that they are being 'used' as cogs in the crazy making greed machine.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by nwillitts

so you are an obama supporter,eh?
dumbass.

Intelligence at its finest...

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by solitudeandme
Probably unanswerable, but is the inside source aware of a timescale that is being worked to, by the PTB?
I suppose if we had that it would all be too easy, but the source may be aware?
like other people, I'm not in the slightest surprised, but it is un-nerving.
It's already a mad world, intentionally created this way by the people in control and many who are unaware that they are being 'used' as cogs in the crazy making greed machine.

He says in he article perhaps sometime in April BUT THEY ARE FLEXIBLE depending on the right timing. The massive resistance to any gun control by the people has probably made them sat their time frame back in my opinion So they do not give a specific time frame at least not to the rank and file and only on a need to know basis. Seems to me they are scrambling to try and get the guns before the dollar crashes. Which could also happen around April.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join