It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The revealing to the two-horned ram and the two-horned goat (Refer to Dan 8)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The ram is two being Gods. The goat is the same two being Devils.

One horn of the ram is greater, means one being God is greater than the other being God. One horn of the goat is greater, means one being the Devil is greater than the other being the Devil.

The four horns which came up noteable are the four sexualities of the two being Gods/Devils. One of these four horns had a little horn come forth which is exceeding great, because one of the four sexualities has more edge to it. Which sexuality is this? The psychological one of the two being Gods/Devils.

The other four-set of horns that stood up becuase of the Gods/Devil being broken by not having parents, are the relatives they chosen to be to each other faithfully. The male God decided to be the father, the son, the brother, and the cousin that the female God never had. The female God decided to be the mother, the daughter, the sister, and the cousin that the male God never had. It is a called, and chosen, and faithful lie that they will make love with.

The place of the sanctuary which they will cast down and cleanse, is this universe which is hell they go to. The two being Gods/Devils will do all that cast down and cleansing by simply deleting it.

Do any of you understand this revealing?
edit on 21-2-2013 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Um your about to go postal?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Fail.
Try again.
Goat only has one horn, which breaks off & 4 sprout back in its place.

Goat is Greece. The one big horn Alexander the Great.
Ram is MedoPersia, thus the two horns.

The four that sprout in place of goat's one big horn are the 4 kingdoms Alexander's empire was split into after his death.

You might want to read the whole Book of Daniel, and not just the action scenes. I also suggest brushing up on some history.

I'm going to go take a shower now, because for some strange reason I feel dirty after reading your OP.
edit on 21-2-2013 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Stupid Girl is not stupid - she nailed it 100%. Why do people insist in interpreting the Bible by some pecu-liar manner? The Bible interprets itself, if we pay attention and don't put our carnal intellect in the way.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

The goat had two horns called a noteable one.

Everything was not put in writing. It is up to the reader to get to the full truth.

I see you do not understand dark sentences. What is in the dark in writing should come to light in reading.

Everyone on earth knows a goat has two horns. So the one between his eyes is symbolizing two that are as one. The two being Gods/Devils are as one, because they live inside each other's immeasureable existence.

Ha! I succeed! You fail.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Read the Book.
Don't rewrite it - God said not to add or take away so much as a word.
You are adding to what is there, with no justification but your own dark imagination.
An historical interpretation is safer, more reliable, and more generally recognized as correct.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
Read the Book.
Don't rewrite it - God said not to add or take away so much as a word.
You are adding to what is there, with no justification but your own dark imagination.
An historical interpretation is safer, more reliable, and more generally recognized as correct.

There are only 3 chapters in the bible that have truth. Rev 22 is not one of them.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

There are only 3 chapters in the bible that have truth. Rev 22 is not one of them.

So, how did you determine that? Pray, tell us the three. I regard it all as Truth, just not too fond of the book of Esther.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Stupid Girl is not stupid - she nailed it 100%.

No single interpretation nails anything 100%.

Boy, people on ATS sure are wedded to their one-dimensional concepts. Sooner or later, one has to break past concepts, ideas, models, theories, etc.

edit on 21-2-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

The ram is two being Gods. The goat is the same two being Devils.

One horn of the ram is greater, means one being God is greater than the other being God. One horn of the goat is greater, means one being the Devil is greater than the other being the Devil.

The four horns which came up noteable are the four sexualities of the two being Gods/Devils. One of these four horns had a little horn come forth which is exceeding great, because one of the four sexualities has more edge to it. Which sexuality is this? The psychological one of the two being Gods/Devils.

The other four-set of horns that stood up becuase of the Gods/Devil being broken by not having parents, are the relatives they chosen to be to each other faithfully. The male God decided to be the father, the son, the brother, and the cousin that the female God never had. The female God decided to be the mother, the daughter, the sister, and the cousin that the male God never had. It is a called, and chosen, and faithful lie that they will make love with.

The place of the sanctuary which they will cast down and cleanse, is this universe which is hell they go to. The two being Gods/Devils will do all that cast down and cleansing by simply deleting it.

Do any of you understand this revealing?

the ram and goat represent the authorities (archons), they are of the same estate (creation ).
one, the ram, more agressive, it's two horns being it's halves, male / female (sexualities), more agressive male becoming leader (YHWH).
they control the goat, passive,
it's sexuality ... it reproduces by division after intercourse (divided) by the rams.
goats produce the offspring of the authorities, two goat (passive)to one ram (exceedingly great) per division.
their estate is a hell congruent to our estate.

edit on 21-2-2013 by tinhattribunal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

So, how did you determine that? Pray, tell us the three. I regard it all as Truth, just not too fond of the book of Esther.

It is easy to tell the Gods'/Devils' truth from the Gods'/Devils' lie. Dan 8, Rev 13, and Rev 17... These are three of the truth.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

It is easy to tell the Gods'/Devils' truth from the Gods'/Devils' lie. Dan 8, Rev 13, and Rev 17... These are three of the truth.

Your few choices for Truth seem arbitrary to me. What criteria do you use? I'm going to assume you and I will never be on the same page, since you use the term "Gods'/Devils's."

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

reply to post by stupid girl

The goat had two horns called a noteable one.

Everything was not put in writing. It is up to the reader to get to the full truth.

I see you do not understand dark sentences. What is in the dark in writing should come to light in reading.

Everyone on earth knows a goat has two horns. So the one between his eyes is symbolizing two that are as one. The two being Gods/Devils are as one, because they live inside each other's immeasureable existence.

Ha! I succeed! You fail.

Oh. Mah. Gawd.
Please somebody make it stop.

I don't know what Necromicon sort of "bible" you are gleaning your delusions from, but in every normal Bible the Book of Daniel notes the goat with ONE HORN BETWEEN HIS EYES.

"5 As I was thinking about this, suddenly a goat with a prominent horn between its eyes came from the west, "
The West is GREECE.

"crossing the whole earth without touching the ground"
The sweeping domination of Alexander the Great in such a short amount of time

" 6 It came toward the two-horned ram "
As opposed to the SINGLE HORNED goat

"I saw it attack the ram furiously, striking the ram and shattering its two horns. The ram was powerless to stand against it; the goat knocked it to the ground and trampled on it, and none could rescue the ram from its power"
Alexander went WWF Smackdown on MedoPersia which didn't stand a chance against his army.

"8 The goat became very great, "
And just in case you missed it the first time, the goat is Alexander the GREAT

"but at the height of its power the large horn was broken off, and in its place four prominent horns grew up toward the four winds of heaven."
Four winds of heaven = N S E W cardinal directions
4 horns= 4 divisions

And if you still want to argue about it, then I suggest you take it up with the archangel Gabriel, who explains the vision to Daniel at verse 21:

"20 The two-horned ram that you saw represents the kings of Media and Persia. 21 The shaggy goat is the king of Greece, and the large horn between its eyes is the first king. 22 The four horns that replaced the one that was broken off represent four kingdoms that will emerge from his nation but will not have the same power."

Lemme me know how that whole archangel confrontation thing works out for ya.

edit on 21-2-2013 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

Boy, people on ATS sure are wedded to their one-dimensional concepts. Sooner or later, one has to break past concepts, ideas, models, theories, etc.

It does when you are given the specific interpretation of the vision a couple paragraphs down in the same Chapter.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Originally posted by BlueMule

It does when you are given the specific interpretation of the vision a couple paragraphs down in the same Chapter.

Given a interpretation. One applicable to those people in that time and place. People reading it now and in future ages will have interpretations applicable to them in their time and place. Like any dream or vision.

Round and round, same as it ever was. Eternal return.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Interesting.

You claim the bible is full of lies (which it clearly is, don't get me wrong) but you also want us to accept what you interpret as truth. Personally, I don't see a reason to believe you over what is written, or to believe what is written over your interpretation.

I do think your idea of "hell" needs some work. Deleting this world would be an act of mercy. Deleting this world and making it new with the presence of God/Goddess/Satan/Babylon is the creation of Heaven, not Hell.

If God/Goddess/Satan/Babylon were only going to unmake all of existence including Itself, we would already not exist. We are preparing the way for the world to be made new, not for it to be destroyed.
edit on 21-2-2013 by SpiritofEnoch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The Ram as a celestial sign (Aries) at the moment of Christ's crucifixion..

And let us recall how when Isaac was spared Abraham's knife, nearby there was, already "prepared" a two horned ram caught up in a thicket to function as the sacrifice in his place.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Stuff like that is truly remarkable. We really should be in awe at the power of synchronicity.

But we shouldn't think that God doesn't do stuff like that for every age.

Which is the one true age? Aries? Which is the one true language? English? Which is the one true food?

Fast?

I'm sure McDonalds would approve.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
if you want another side of the coin it is here ! Dhul-Qarnayn==two horned

And they (Jews) ask you, [O Muhammad], about Dhul-Qarnayn. Say, "I will recite to you about him a report."
Indeed We established him upon the earth, and We gave him to everything a way.
So he followed a way
Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it [as if] setting in a spring of dark mud, and he found near it a people. Allah said, "O Dhul-Qarnayn, either you punish [them] or else adopt among them [a way of] goodness."
He said, "As for one who wrongs, we will punish him. Then he will be returned to his Lord, and He will punish him with a terrible punishment.
But as for one who believes and does righteousness, he will have a reward of Paradise, and we will speak to him from our command with ease."
Then he followed a way
Until, when he came to the rising of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had not made against it any shield.
Thus. And We had encompassed [all] that he had in knowledge.
Then he followed a way
Until, when he reached [a pass] between two mountains, he found beside them a people who could hardly understand [his] speech.
They said, "O Dhul-Qarnayn, indeed Gog and Magog are [great] corrupters in the land. So may we assign for you an expenditure that you might make between us and them a barrier?"
He said, "That in which my Lord has established me is better [than what you offer], but assist me with strength; I will make between you and them a dam.
Bring me sheets of iron" - until, when he had leveled [them] between the two mountain walls, he said, "Blow [with bellows]," until when he had made it [like] fire, he said, "Bring me, that I may pour over it molten copper."
So Gog and Magog were unable to pass over it, nor were they able [to effect] in it any penetration.
[Dhul-Qarnayn] said, "This is a mercy from my Lord; but when the promise of my Lord comes, He will make it level, and ever is the promise of my Lord true."
And We will leave them that day surging over each other, and [then] the Horn will be blown, and We will assemble them in [one] assembly.
And We will present Hell that Day to the Disbelievers, on display -
Those whose eyes had been within a cover [removed] from My remembrance, and they were not able to hear.
Quran 18::83-101

edit on 21-2-2013 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

First it was only Revelations 13.
Then you said its 13 and 17.
Now you bring in Daniel 8.
And that bit about Tupac Shakur.

All the while reading your own meanings into it... paradise, sex, beasts, dragons, 49ers etc.
Get a grip dude.

top topics

join