It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rant at God

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackHat
I need a real friend, even on a message board for one minute, thats what i need, thats why I wrote to God here, hoping someone would hear me.

You DO have a friend and you DO have a PURPOSE.

Not ONE of us is here by accident.

God made each one of us for a specific REASON.

Focus your entire life around connecting with your PURPOSE...

CONNECTING with God and our purpose in life should be every ones goal in life.

We all have scroll prepared by God before we were conceived in our mother’s womb. It’s important we discover what is written on it so we can walk in it and fulfil our Testimony; for it is on this that we will be judged and rewarded.

At the end of this life Jesus will compare what we have done with what we should have done with our lives. We have a lifetime to discover what is on our scroll and work it out and achieve it.

Your Scroll and Testimony ~ The Testimony of Your Scroll MP3

Here are some links that might help you:

WHY PEOPLE GO THROUGH TRIALS

Disobedience creates a wall between you and Him

Nothing matters except what you do for God

What Are You Living For?

The Purpose of Your Life

You have a PURPOSE ~ ALL beings have a purpose

Is God Hearing Your Prayers?

When God Doesn't Listen

Stop Praying

Set your heart on a pilgrimage to be great in eternity

Who are you?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

Is this God giving me a message to stay in doors all the time? I mean seriously? It used to be indoors I had to deal with violence, see what I mean.

Have you always been surrounded by violence?

Can you give us more insight on what you mean by dealing with violence "indoors"?

Maybe this will help us to understand so we can help you.

By the way, Akragon is absolutely right. Whenever we see negative patterns and events repeating themselves, it's usually a sign that we've been making wrong choices and it's time to make new ones to change the flow of events.

Something tells me that you might be holding onto some deep resentment that's keeping you from forgiving someone/someones and it's festering to a point that you're projecting it outwards without even realizing it.

Who hurt you the most?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by MamaJ

It would be nice if the human race would come together without a major catastrophe.

It would be nice for any existing god to rear its ugly head and present a nice target for our frustrations. Either claim the world you care for so deeply, or stop letting your pet devil have its way with us.

He has shown himself... some just don't look to see. The pet devil is the ignorance of man, nothing more.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by MamaJ

Sounds like a prayer/talking to God kinda thing to me.

We have all felt this frustration before. I bet you feel better.

It would be nice if the human race would come together without a major catastrophe.

Here is a thought, stop march stepping to an illusionary God and take control of your own lives. There was no mommy or daddy spiritual being that cared for you at all, just you as food energy; take the idea of a "Charm Pop Sucker 'cherry flavor'" tasty snack is the end of you 'something' or the original intent a being in becoming a NON such consumed equaling 'well that was the point'.
edit on 19-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Here is another thought...

Go back to sleep and forget about God, enjoy your dreams of being energy food for other beings.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

thats why I wrote to God here, hoping someone would hear me, and for all you who have responded, thank you. I know we all go through crap in our lives, some more than others.

You have used this sound board as a way to communicate your frustrations and get advice. God speaks through people and opens new doors for you all the time.

Throw your hands up and let him guide you. He/It will if you voice in your head or aloud that you cannot do this alone and that you need help.

I have been lower than low at times and have always managed to bounce back up. Its not the fall that matters its how quick you are able to get back up on your feet that truly matters.

Changing your way of thinking will help. When you begin to feel overwhelmed or anxious, do something you enjoy. I like fitness and reading so those are my escapes. I also enjoy talking spirituality with my friends here on ATS. It gets my mind off things that pain my heart.

Today is a new day, so take advantage of the breath you have been given and choose to be inspired today instead of gloomy. You have a choice.

Smile. Ya know... fake it til ya make it.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I am DONE with God. There is NO WAY he is benevolent for creating such a thing as this existence...

Even if it is evil because Satan tricked a woman into eating a fruit, God KNEW that humans are not the most intelligent creatures and did NOTHING to stop them from being manipulated and then have the nerve to threaten with punishments of hell - it is no one's fault but your OWN if you could not create smarter beings, and there is nothing "righteous" about having people punished endlessly for a temporary ignorance in life.

Why create a world where life consumes itself?

Why create a world where hate is stronger than love? Where aggression can easily overtake the passive, and where the givers can be drained by those who TAKE, TAKE, TAKE. Why not make the good-side more strong to be a representation of a loving god of righteousness being there?

God is sitting in heaven with a smile on his face in paradise with the angels and selected humans who were deemed "good enough" while the other ones are suffering endlessly. There is nothing compassionate/merciful about that.

Even if there is no god, the fact that people could hold such a non-sense belief like this is disturbing.

(Not the belief of God in and of itself, but everything I just stated above - if people do believe in such a god...)

I understand your anger (point of view)...

edit on 20-2-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I need a real friend, even on a message board for one minute, thats what i need, thats why I wrote to God here, hoping someone would hear me, and for all you who have responded, thank you. I know we all go through crap in our lives, some more than others.

There is your answer, friend!
You need a 'real' friend, not an invisible imaginary listener who YOU FANTASIZE to care about you. The way out is within you already - you have obviously heard it already, as well. I am sorrowful at your violent experiences, indoors and out of doors, and the repeating pattern thing.

God won't fix it for you; it's up to you, and it seems to me you have already gotten the "answer" from your "God". You are taking action, and recognizing that old coping mechanisms aren't working anymore. You didn't get a fair shake to begin with, and that's on the people who raised you and allowed violence to be part of your upbringing.

We learn from the moment we have sentience, even in the womb, from the stimulus provided to us. A baby born to a native jungle tribe adapts to their environment - the brain at birth has the most "possible" outcomes of our entire lives. What stimulates the brain creates it - the pathways are built on a needed-now basis. It is possible to learn different skills - but very difficult as we get older.

You don't need "God" to answer anything. You need only yourself, and the thoughts of others - "real" friends even if just on a message board. People who will listen, and give you immediate feedback and fresh ideas. God won't do that.

One approach is to "reframe" your past and really look into how it molded you; it's our earliest buy-in to the system we find ourselves subject to that forms our outlook, and that outlook can be changed by thinking about how the buy-in was orchestrated. Called "Narrative Therapy" among clinicians -

Changing your worldview can be done, but it's hard work. It's possible, and some people manage it, but it comes from accepting that ONLY YOU can accomplish it. Embrace it - take THAT leap of faith - that YOU have the power to detangle yourself, and YOU ALONE.

Others created the world in which you arrived; but YOUR BRAIN grew to adapt to that, and the brain is PLASTIC - it can be retrained, and one thing that is very helpful is to give up old ideas about things and start off fresh. Get away from religion, send God on vacation for a year....
and get busy. "He's" not going to fix it. Only you can do that, with the help of other PEOPLE to guide you toward it. Even so, they can't do it FOR YOU. They can only help you learn new skills. Has God done that for you?

No? Then why are you still "asking 'him'"? Sincere question there, not rhetorical, but once you figure out WHY YOU ARE STILL ASKING 'he who remains silent' you will have taken the first step.

Find strength. As long as you draw breath, there is hope. It lies in the present moment, and ahead. Throw out old techniques and modes of "asking." You'll free yourself from a lot. Place blame where it belongs, take charge of your own life, and walk away from what doesn't work.

edit on 20-2-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Why create a world where hate is stronger than love? Where aggression can easily overtake the passive, and where the givers can be drained by those who TAKE, TAKE, TAKE. Why not make the good-side more strong to be a representation of a loving god of righteousness being there?

I certainly don't have the answers, but I can only assume that this world exists the way that it does in order to understand and appreciate the new world that's coming (Heaven/the New Jerusalem).

Maybe it's a test of faith to see who will still be standing faithful when the world becomes it's worst. What we know is that the Bible already told us that the world would become this way before he would put an end to it.

The Bible tells us to "endure" til the end. Some people were/will be called to suffer like Christ did.

Those who live like Jesus and hold onto their faith during the worst of persecution will be the most rewarded in the world to come.

1 Peter 2:19-21

19 For this is thankworthy, if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully.

20 For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.

21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:

If we truly want God's wisdom over our own ignorance, we can ask for it. However, it might help asking with a sincere, humble and thankful heart instead of a resentful one. This is what my own personal experiences have taught me. We have to stop feeling sorry for ourselves first before we're capable of learning anything.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackHat
reply to post by Akragon

Your right, but I don't know if your really getting me. See, Ive seen repeating patterns. Doesn't matter where i go or what I do. I see the same faces on different people, the same situations developing in different environments. Its like a repeating pattern i cant escape from, so I know the way life keeps going the same way, is because its meant to go this way for me. Lets say, you live on a street and your neighbor is a real problem, nasty aggressive always looking for trouble...so you move...and you get a new neighbor, but they are exactly the same...This is just one example of the repeating pattern im talking about...this stuff has happened all my life the same old problems in different places with different people. There seems no escape, unless somehow God gives me a way to the wilderness, as thats where i always wanted to be. But until things are finished with my family here I cant just leave. And even then I couldnt just go unless God permits it to be that way fro me, like I said any plan I make has always failed.

Maybe you have a lesson to work thru and until you are satisfied with the solution of it you will not stop getting the same problem recurring. You can only control your own actions and frankly if this thing is recurring then try different ways to tackle it.

And do not worry to much. Everything here is just a phase even if it take so damn long to get thru it. Being neutral on this planet of duality is sometimes very hard when you have the weights working against your will to follow higher ideals. What on earth can be seen as a hermit asshole who is angry at all humanity for small mindedness can be the most soft spoken loving being when surrounded by people who are like it, comforting each other in a group effort.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Your situation sucks, the patterns you see I see too. It's an endless circle of running and falling.
Humanity when you watch from a broad perspective is disgusting. But look closely at something, focus on one thing that brings you joy, one thing that makes you in awe of God, and his meticulous nature.

Iam full of ideas and passion but never let it out for fear of failing. I have missed out on many oportunities because of this fear. I found out that while I worried and fret over my own failures, I was missing my purpose to help others. Everything seemed to happen to me, nothing happened to anyone else. Why me.

Through reading the bible, the life of Jesus I discovered how blind I was. I had this big perspective but I was in the middle of it, I was in focus, everything around was happening to me. I asked Jesus to heal me and now I see Jesus in the middle and his influence on others.

I still see the sickness of the fallen world, but I see the people the individual as a life created by God and he still desires to have a relationship with them, eventhough they spit in his face. Each person has a reason for their actions, to judge is not our job, only to love and follow the example of Jesus's life.

Life sucks now, it will get better, there are people here who want to help, but there is one who is asking you if you want help, reach out to Jesus, read his story, and notice the details in everyday life.

Below is the context to part of my signature, "I want to see"

When Bartimaeus heard that Jesus of Nazareth was nearby, he began to shout, “Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!” “Be quiet!” many of the people yelled at him. But he only shouted louder, “Son of David, have mercy on me!” When Jesus heard him, he stopped and said, “Tell him to come here.” So they called the blind man. “Cheer up,” they said. “Come on, he’s calling you!” Bartimaeus threw aside his coat, jumped up, and came to Jesus. “What do you want me to do for you?” Jesus asked. “My rabbi, ” the blind man said, “I want to see!” And Jesus said to him, “Go, for your faith has healed you.” Instantly the man could see, and he followed Jesus down the road. (Mark 10:47-52 NLT)

edit on 20-2-2013 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Originally posted by Deetermined
I certainly don't have the answers, but I can only assume that this world exists the way that it does in order to understand and appreciate the new world that's coming (Heaven/the New Jerusalem).

But it's because of this world that some will not make it to heaven, right?

Maybe it's a test of faith to see who will still be standing faithful when the world becomes it's worst. What we know is that the Bible already told us that the world would become this way before he would put an end to it.

The world has always been this way. Greed leading to the suffering of others, Fear living by conformity instead of being self and standing up for what one believes in.

The Bible tells us to "endure" til the end. Some people were/will be called to suffer like Christ did.

But why would a benevolent being even need to allow such suffering to exist? Why should anyone have to "endure" when a God who is supposedly merciful/benevolent/compassionate has the ability to stop it all this time?

It seems like this God thrives on pain and suffering... Flooding the entire world because "most" were bad (and killing innocent babies/children in the process). Having Jesus to be tortured and to suffer, calling on all of his "worshippers" to be happy to endure such suffering and promising gifts for after you die.

What type of God would want people to endure through long suffering and then make suffering so physically painful WHILE claiming to be merciful/benevolent with the ability to stop it but never does.

It is inexcusable . There is no way this God is benevolent.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

You are exactly where you are supposed to be. The only thing you don't have to do is become like the sewage you see around you. You realize you are more special than most because you are given more to deal with? You will never be given more than you can handle. Take heart that the world rejects you and you it. If you can even make the distinction then you are better off than most. You don't have to do anything...

Being bothered by what you see around you means you are human. Good job!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I really can relate. I spent much of my kids childhood sleeping. It was my only respite from the pain.

I can't take away your pain, but I can tell you I care. Some people here are showing you they care about you in their own ways. So know that you are loved. I hope you feel it.

Rants often are the best prayers. They come straight from the heart.

Hey, maybe some of these responses came from God.

Christ has no body but yours, No hands, no feet on earth but yours, Yours are the eyes with which he looks Compassion on this world, Yours are the feet with which he walks to do good, Yours are the hands, with which he blesses all the world. Yours are the hands, yours are the feet, Yours are the eyes, you are his body. Christ has no body now but yours, No hands, no feet on earth but yours, Yours are the eyes with which he looks compassion on this world. Christ has no body now on earth but yours.

Teresa of Avila (1515–1582)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Sounds like a prayer/talking to God kinda thing to me.

We have all felt this frustration before. I bet you feel better.

Here is a thought, stop march stepping to an illusionary God and take control of your own lives. There was no mommy or daddy spiritual being that cared for you at all, just you as food energy; take the idea of a "Charm Pop Sucker 'cherry flavor'" tasty snack is the end of you 'something' or the original intent a being in becoming a NON such consumed equaling 'well that was the point'.
edit on 19-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Here is another thought...

Go back to sleep and forget about God, enjoy your dreams of being energy food for other beings.

Is that a really WIDE smile in the middle of your post? Your mouth is jawbreakingly open--Lemme give you 3 cherry charm pops to place right within it and watch that expression disapear; as you will love the taste of the sugary sweetness, mind alternating GOODNESS on a stick as you suck away to see if they have a creamy soft center. I get very little sleep thinking about you as being an energy snack (maybe for you I will make an exception), a little fiber or a probiotic as a healthful digestive couldnt be so bad unless your middle name is Cynanide, Sarin, or Arsenic.
edit on 20-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

How did that have anything to do with sleeping and forgetting about "God"?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

How did that have anything to do with sleeping and forgetting about "God"?

The only way to permanent sleep, then forget about God is to join it, and will not be a 'natural end', then you arrive at that percieved destination and no one answers the doorbell.
edit on 20-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

What do you mean? Explain that whole thing again using more words arranged in a more meaningful manner. As it is, your post made no sense to me.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Thanks for all the responses. I was brought up Christian, but I never believed in the Biblical Jesus who brought Lazarus back from the dead etc, for whatever reason I found it all as far fetched as the tooth fairy. Probably because when your a kid you grow up and find out lots of the things your taught to believe in turn out to be fairy tales..and the things Jesus did are just as believable as santa clause delivering presents to every kid in the world in one night, with flying reindeer. So that's how it is with religion and me, and many other people too. But God was a different thing, I took it for granted that there was an all seeing, all knowing God, regardless of religion. And I took it that God would look out for his people...So I had faith in God...even up until recent years. I pretty much lived a Christian life always, not perfect but was close more often than not...So I believed in being a "good person", not because of religion, but just because it kept me from getting into loads of trouble..so being a christian was simply the practicle way to go..but drama and trouble invade my life repeatedly, even though I do my best to live a quiet life...and this is whats bothering me. I often feel like I am being pushed towards disaster. Today something else happened, another "coincidence" ....Imagine you had a life long fear of bats, for instance, and today one flew in through your window..that inst what happened, but the point is my fears are being made real, specific and bizzare things, which I am seeing happen this last few years and this last few days too. Someone is watching over me now, and putting these events into motion, and as I know that only God has that much influence I must assume its Gods work. I must have pissed him off a lot, without realizing it. Either that or someone put a lot of effort into cursing me..and if thats true..then surley God could break this curse now. its been 4 years already...
edit on 20-2-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

What do you mean? Explain that whole thing again using more words arranged in a more meaningful manner. As it is, your post made no sense to me.

This is a very common theme of yours, that which needs explaining again. Specifics and where do I start, from birth, your birth I am up the challenge though what chapter do you think, Mid Feb 2012 or skip to Easter? YEA I am all in if I can figure out what I am supposed to speak about. Give me a hint and pandoras box will truly open.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join