Advice needed on boyfriend's possible haunted house.

page: 1
1

log in

join

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I'm going to give you as much background as possible, although I do not know much myself.

The other night my boyfriend and I were talking about our views on ghosts and aliens. A little bit into the concersation he told him his house was haunted (the house we were at). I ask why he thought so. He continued to tell me that his grandma died in the house. She was supposedly a mean, crabby, old lady. I had heard these previously from multiple members of his family. He said that after she died and he inherieted the house he always felt something was strange, but he never felt threatened. He said sometimes he could very faintly hear old music playing. He went on to tell me how the first girlfriend that he lived with in that house would wake up feeling that she had been choked. He said it would happen a few times a week, mostly when he wasn't home.
At a point in time, my boyfriend lived in New Orleans so his brother and brother's wife lived in the house. She too would wake up feeling like she was being choked. She is a loud person and after awhile got fed up with it. She would wake up feeling that way and yell at whatever she thought was doing it. After she started doing this, it happened more frequently. She still to this day say "f*** that house."
My boyfriend's last girl that he lived with had the most experiences. She too would wake up feeling choked, but never said anything to him. He said there was a few times when he was hearing the old music play that she would ask if he left a radio or tv on in the garage. It was more so her nagging about the electric bill, so he thought. One day she sat him down and said they needed to talk. He thought she was going to break up with him, but she said "you need to promise to hear me out until i'm done talking, I think you're house is haunted." Without leading her, he asked why she thought that. She went on to tell him about the choking and how she would hear faint music all the time. He asked what kind of music and she said older music that you would hear on a radio show. This is exactlty what he had heard and what other girls had experienced.

We've only been dating since November, but I spend a lot of time with him and sleep at his house almost every night. I've never had any experiences. I told him this. He explained to me that in October he had a friend living with him who heard the music as well and suggested they do a seaonce. They did a sage seasonce in his basement. No one has experienced anything since.

So a few questions to my fellow ATS memebers...

Has anything ever done sage seaonces? Did they work or no?
Any similar experiences? How did you handle them?

I do believe there is something else out there and I'm not nessacarily scared but I would prefer not to be woken up choked. Just looking for input.
edit on 19-2-2013 by headorheart because: (no reason given)




posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Sorry. Your boyfriend is likely a serial killer.

Edit: But on the bright side, he doesn't seem very good at it. (Thanks headorheart.)
edit on 2/19/13 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen
 


Since no one affected by this possible haunting has died, he is apparently very bad at what he does then.



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Ghosts and aliens aren't what they appear to be... it's a RUSE.

The Philip experiment and others like it made that quite plain.

Completely exposes the stealth agenda...

This thread contains some good info on this as well: www.abovetopsecret.com...




The Philip Experiment. During the 1970s, a group of Canadian parapsychologists decided to invent a ghost. They chose a non-haunted location, made up a name/age/background for their fake spirit, and proceeded to perform a typical paranormal investigation. Imagine their surprise when, after a few days of work, they started getting activity in the place—including communications from an entity that corroborated the Philip back story by pretending to be him. Was a ghost manufactured from nothing? Of course not. Was it a demon lying to the investigators in an attempt to interact more with them? Hmm…

LINK


The Philip experiment was so successful that the Toronto organization decided to try it again with a completely different group of people and a new fictional character. After just five weeks, the new group established "contact" with their new "ghost," Lilith, a French Canadian spy. Other similar experiments conjured up such entities as Sebastian, a medieval alchemist and even Axel, a man from the future. All of them were completely fictional, yet all produced unexplained communication through their unique raps. ..the experiments proved that paranormal phenomena are quite real.

The Philip experiment


Creating a Ghost – The Philip Aylesford Experiment



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I honestly believe that some people, when they die, tend to cling on to their earthly home and don't move on. The fact that girlfriends were choked tells me that the old lady wasn't big on shacking up without being married, and she blamed the girls for it, which is definitely an old-fashioned view.

After my father died, my mother married a man whose wife died very suddenly from an accident in their home. After my mother moved in, she said she kept waking up and seeing the ghost of the deceased wife standing over the bed, staring at her in confusion. She couldn't take it anymore, so they rented the house out and moved into a new one.

The new tenant says that he hears this woman singing, and catches glimpses of her in the yard, tending the fruit trees. The neighbors also say they see her in the yard by the trees. However, they feel the ghost is benign so they're not scared.

Maybe after the seance, the ghost of the old woman in your boyfriend's house realized that she was deceased and she finally decided to accept this fact and move on to another realm. As mean as she sounds, she needs to move on!



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
If it isn't happening anymore, if it isn't broke don't fix it.

As for hauntings, most people are not sensitive to this, a full blown haunted house can cause some people to move out, and the next family to move in may be so desensitized to the world they don't even notice. This is why some people experience these things while others remain oblivious to it.

I personally would never hold a seance, that only gives it attention, from my experience, the less attention you give it, the further it drifts into its own dimension and leaves your dimension alone. It's when the dimensions overlap, and when someone is in-tune to the other dimension that experiences happen, it is possible to tune it out, feel free to burn stuff, but the stuff you burn will only be in your dimension and it will not effect their dimension whatsoever. Prayer perhaps does work to a certain extent, and if your burning is a form of prayer in that way it couldn't hurt, it's just if you're going to do an elaborate prayer/protection type thing, do it 1 time, if you do it on a regular basis it again only gives attention to perhaps a dimensional being who seeks the attention from the 3rd dimension. A silent prayer/protection type thing can be done an unlimited number of times, in this case there is no need to inform the ghost that you want it to go away, it's best to keep these thoughts to yourself, and yes, talking about ghosts can attract ghosts (if they are already in 'the area').
edit on 19-2-2013 by Razimus because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Maybe Grandma is angry he has had so many different girlfriends living with him in her house. I mean, really. How many were there? I lost count.



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
tell granny to go to the light and that she's dead



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler
 


He is 32 and has lived with 2 of his past girlfriends. The other girl I referenced was his sister in law. Sorry you lose count while counting up to 2.



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus
 


I need to listen to the quote if it isn't broke don't fix it, I'm unfortunately a nosey person and like to ask questions. I too would never do a seaonce. At least from the stories I've heard and read about. I'm not scared, so I don't feel pray is nessacary, but I will refrain from talking about it in the house, just in case. Thanks for the advice.



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
The fact that girlfriends were choked tells me that the old lady wasn't big on shacking up without being married, and she blamed the girls for it, which is definitely an old-fashioned view.


That's interesting. I didn't think of that completely. I was thinking maybe she was jealous that there was other girls in her home, possibly taking her grandsons attention off of her. I know he wasn't married to either of the girls he lived there with. I'll have to see if his brother and now wife were married at the point in time they lived there. If not, this is very possible.



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by headorheart
reply to post by schuyler
 


He is 32 and has lived with 2 of his past girlfriends. The other girl I referenced was his sister in law. Sorry you lose count while counting up to 2.


I see you have a problem with sarcasm, but I'm serious. You're the third? Serial polygamy just might piss Granny off.



posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by headorheart
 


tell u what Id be outta there like it was yesterday lol. wouldnt even wait to see no more. was the house haunted before he lived there cuz sometimes it follows people around. at least in a movie i seen thans how it was.



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Your boyfriend must make a house in his garden for his grandma, can be made out of cardbox but it must be replaced if it doesn't withstand the elements. In there he must place her picture with a curtain in front of it and he must see her at times and remember everything good about her and tell her he doesn't believe those nasty things are true and that she must have had a good reason for her to react the way she appeared to do. In time they will let go of eachother and they can both move on. He could try to make a shrine for her in his house, he might also light candles in curch or any other building of her religion.
edit on 27/2/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by headorheart
I'm going to give you as much background as possible, although I do not know much myself.

The other night my boyfriend and I were talking about our views on ghosts and aliens. A little bit into the concersation he told him his house was haunted (the house we were at). I ask why he thought so. He continued to tell me that his grandma died in the house. She was supposedly a mean, crabby, old lady. I had heard these previously from multiple members of his family. He said that after she died and he inherieted the house he always felt something was strange, but he never felt threatened. He said sometimes he could very faintly hear old music playing. He went on to tell me how the first girlfriend that he lived with in that house would wake up feeling that she had been choked. He said it would happen a few times a week, mostly when he wasn't home.
At a point in time, my boyfriend lived in New Orleans so his brother and brother's wife lived in the house. She too would wake up feeling like she was being choked. She is a loud person and after awhile got fed up with it. She would wake up feeling that way and yell at whatever she thought was doing it. After she started doing this, it happened more frequently. She still to this day say "f*** that house."
My boyfriend's last girl that he lived with had the most experiences. She too would wake up feeling choked, but never said anything to him. He said there was a few times when he was hearing the old music play that she would ask if he left a radio or tv on in the garage. It was more so her nagging about the electric bill, so he thought. One day she sat him down and said they needed to talk. He thought she was going to break up with him, but she said "you need to promise to hear me out until i'm done talking, I think you're house is haunted." Without leading her, he asked why she thought that. She went on to tell him about the choking and how she would hear faint music all the time. He asked what kind of music and she said older music that you would hear on a radio show. This is exactlty what he had heard and what other girls had experienced.

We've only been dating since November, but I spend a lot of time with him and sleep at his house almost every night. I've never had any experiences. I told him this. He explained to me that in October he had a friend living with him who heard the music as well and suggested they do a seaonce. They did a sage seasonce in his basement. No one has experienced anything since.

So a few questions to my fellow ATS memebers...

Has anything ever done sage seaonces? Did they work or no?
Any similar experiences? How did you handle them?

I do believe there is something else out there and I'm not nessacarily scared but I would prefer not to be woken up choked. Just looking for input.
edit on 19-2-2013 by headorheart because: (no reason given)


Best bet is just to come and sleep in my bed



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid
 


If this Philip experiment was so successful anyone interested in the paranormal would know about it no? It would have been published in scientific journals no? After all it's pretty ground breaking stuff no? Unless it's another ruse of course


These waters sure are treacherous.

Pro-advice for the OP: the paranormal field is a dog and pony show that thrives on ignorance. There is not one iota of science to back it up. If you ask me it's all BS.
edit on 27/2/2013 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by headorheart
 



OP, Check out my old thread and show it to your boyfriend:

This might help

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Former Worldy Guy Describes Shocking Demonic Encounter Involving Son That Changed His Worldview

Part 1 video and then go to part 2 that's on Youtube too!




posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I second the idea of leaving inactivity alone. If there was substantial current activity of a threatening nature than I would possibly request the assistance of a *practiced* religious figure, but as pretty much a one time deal. While a certain type of person could forcefully tell the spirit to go away without seeking outside help, for most people that type of confrontation could escalate the situation. Talking ot the spirit or engaging in activities related to the paranormal could also escalate the situation and should be avoided. While in certain dwellings it is likely that the spirit is exactly who the haunted think it is (and therefore generally safe) there is no way to be certain that is actually who it is and the harmless spirit could be replaced at anytime --by a less kind entitiy drawn to the area by the interaction.





new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join