It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Worldy Guy Describes Shocking Demonic Encounter Involving Son That Changed His Worldview

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
A man who describes himself as having been financially successful and having it going on back in the day ( not the humble type?) talks about the far-out demonic encounter that turned his worldview upside down.

I do not want to spoil the main part as it is very hardcore and if I try to describe it I'm not gonna do it justice and besides if I try to describe it myself out of context then it'll sound too incredible to be true so it's best you hear it straight from this guy.

I didn't believe in spirits, what I encountered changed everything. It humbled me and caused me to make dramatic changes in my life. I started writing songs to God, who previously I did not believe in. It woke me up to a new reality.

edit on 16-8-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I was an atheist all w ay up to 18 years old. I broke down and cried and made a commitment to live for God and to teach truth and love. I just didn't want to live for my self anymore. Within about two weeks I was bombarded by this spirit world. Its hard to describe, but they can manipulate other people without them knowing. I was in a battle between Holy(positve) entities and Evil (negative) entities. Basically the evil entities ask me a bunch of questions, and asked me what I wanted. They said I could have anything. So I could think of only one thing that really made me happy. It was when I was in love with a girl when I was about 16. When I stated this to them, they seemed confused. They did not understand the word Love and could not offer it to me. It's like they were repelled by the word Love. I then figured, that if these entities can over power humans(and take control of them without the individual knowing) and at the same time, not be able to fathom Love. I knew then that God was real. I don't know how , it just became extremely evident. Also, the good entities stayed mild mannered the whole time and tried comforting me through all this. It seemed as if they were trying to convey a christian message during all this. So I had a choice, Go with the ones that offered me anything I wanted (minus Love because they don't have Love) Or join the other group, which was obviously a more Loving(I'm pretty sure this other group didn't really offer me anything. They were just over watching the whole thing. I remember them getting mad at the evil ones that were controlling people and telling them they were not allowed to be doing what they were doing to me. Here is an interesting note, when I asked the ones controlling people who they were, I remember them saying Rogue Scholars. And then they also said Aliens. I had to look up Rogue Scholar in the dictionary because I had never heard of it before. My experience reminded me of something out of the craziest science fiction movie. The only thing is that it was 100 percent real. I'm just glad that God is real, and there's more than 1 side to choose from. I chose the team with Love!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Awesome videos, thanks

Ran across a music video that Mark made that is also worth watching:

"A thunderous wake-up call to the Church. May offend some, it's suppose too..."

Hear My Cry

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

I'm giving you the star and flag for this thread, but in reality they belong to Mark Houser. This is one of the most touching testimonies I have ever heard. Thanks for sharing this with me, and rest assured that I will also share this with my friends as well. I'm one of those kind of men who shed tears reading the New Testament. It's about the only thing that can do this to me. I shed tears listening to Mark. I promise you this man is sincere.

If any of you are reading this thread and have not watched the videos, I urge you to stop right here, right now and watch them. You won't be disappointed...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
spirits don't mean Christianity is real.

Sam Harris points out that people have spiritual experiences and then make wild leaps to Jesus etc.
edit on 17-8-2012 by NotReallyASecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Demons don't exist. What he most likely would of seen was a Alien. Even if it were passing itself off as a demon.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
"The biggest lie that the Devil is selling the world is that he doesn’t exist." IMHO he owns the ones who argue he is not real.

I just read that Alice Cooper, now Christian, described Satan as “the slickest car salesman you ever saw."

www.snakkle.com...

Thanks for sharing the videos. I pray they soften hearts to recognize God love for us.
edit on 8/17/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chargeit
Demons don't exist. What he most likely would of seen was a Alien. Even if it were passing itself off as a demon.

I know enough to know that demons exist. But that doesn't make me Christian.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

Awesome testimony. Thanks for sharing.

I'll definitely be passing this on.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I feel sorry for the man. The possession experience wanted to turn him to god.

It's good to believe in spirituality, but to believe in a lie is a lost cause.

Religion is the greatest fallacy created by man.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

IMHO he owns the ones who argue he is not real.

Thanks so much for judging me without knowing the first thing about me, ma'am. Your intellect in this matter is clear, and I will refrain from kindly repaying the judgmentality you have shown as enthusiastically as throwing candy in a parade.

Have a good day knowing you just broke the Lord's command: "Thou shall not judge, lest thou be judged"

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

I promise you, you see what you want to see. You can invoke such emotion any time you please, but you are conditioned.

I don't hold it against you, I hold it against your leaders. I only hope you will find the light one day. As it is, you have chained yourself and sold your freedom for security.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
S&F

Because I'm an Atheist, in the sense of conformist religion, I still am, but that's the longest I've ever sat through a religious piece.

And I was actually interested.

I believe the family encountered something, I believe they managed to counter act it.

I still refuse to believe in Jesus, or name the unknown power.

There's a lot beyond our physical realm, but for all we know, its just a being of another density trolling for lolz.

The rush he felt in church comes from the energy within US. That we are capable of sharing. The rush seen and felt in his house..? We are capable of projecting.

There are still far to many flaws in religion, as he has interpreted it, for it to make sense to me, and for me to accept it.

After all, science beyond our knowledge, would seem like a miracle, no?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

It isn't judging to say that those who do not belong to God belong to Satan.
Those are the only two choices.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
"The biggest lie that the Devil is selling the world is that he doesn’t exist." IMHO he owns the ones who argue he is not real.

I just read that Alice Cooper, now Christian, described Satan as “the slickest car salesman you ever saw."

www.snakkle.com...

Thanks for sharing the videos. I pray they soften hearts to recognize God love for us.

Darn it, I just starred you on accident, here's me retracting it lol.

No offense to you.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
I feel sorry for the man. The possession experience wanted to turn him to god.

It's good to believe in spirituality, but to believe in a lie is a lost cause.

Religion is the greatest fallacy created by man.

How ironic that you feel sorry for a man that has found the truth!

Sadly, some confuse religion with Jesus, and walk away from them both, God and religion are separate entities that get intertwined together by man.

Religion IS mind control and it has blinded and misguided you away from the truth.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
There are still far to many flaws in religion, as he has interpreted it, for it to make sense to me, and for me to accept it.

You are correct about religion, it is one HUGE man made mind control tool that is an ENEMY of God..

But here's the thing that really saddens me: so is atheism...

Atheism is a very well-financed Illuminati movement with a stealth agenda designed to control you.

If not why is their goal to have a world without a god?

The evidence for this is everywhere yet people believe the dis-info and lies instead.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

www.snakkle.com...

Darn it, I just starred you on accident, here's me retracting it lol.

No offense to you.

Totally fine with me. I'll star you to make up for it.
sad eyed lady

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

You are correct about religion, it is one HUGE man made mind control tool that is an ENEMY of God..

But here's the thing that really saddens me: so is atheism...

Atheism is a very well-financed Illuminati movement with a stealth agenda designed to control you.

If not why is their goal to have a world without a god?

The evidence for this is everywhere yet people believe the dis-info and lies instead.

I heard it was a way satan could destroy faith in God and the bible without burning books or violence. Atheists don't believe in God, so they wouldn't pray to him. They don't believe in the bible so they'll never read it or understand the power of it and will live their lives the way they want to live all at the will of Satan. Satan's ultimate goal is One world government and he will be God. Thats what he wants. Thats what he is struggling for to retain power because he knows his time is short. It won't be long before he is tossed into hell for a millenium.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

You say this like it's a fact and you know both of them personally...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join