It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newtown killer likely wanted to top Norwegian's toll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
USA Today

Adam Lanza likely picked Sandy Hook Elementary School for his killing spree because it was the easiest target for an alleged attempt to outdo Norwegian mass murderer who killed 77 people in July 2011, according to two media reports.

I am not sure about this. This almost sounds like feeding out something to make people happy until they can actually figure this thing out, and really a delay tactic. And I don't call out the CT State Police on delay very often but now it's almost March and this just gives them the ability to say "we can't release this report because we have to investigate "this" now." And while I don't think it's being done because they are "making something up" or "Covering up a psyop" the timing is odd, as the State Legislature in CT is demanding the report almost daily now..

Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
How do they know this when the killer killed himself?

Do you really think he kept a nice little diary, and in that diary was a ton of evidence that could get him banged up for years if caught with it before hand..... I don't think so. psycho, yes. Stupid, probably not.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

im agreeing with the first poster to this thread this is just pure speculation of the media and it is very harmful.... idiots this right here is a proper example of media glamorizing through reporting. its hidious in my book. and it isnt going to go away untill we do somthing about it this right here deffinatly needs to be talked about

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Show real evidence... MSM 'reliable source' does not cut it...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Fear sells. If the media cannot find any fear, they create it.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Did anyone read what I wrote or are people thinking I agree with this?

Please re-read my comment and then respond without attacking me, I do not think this is true, I am only putting it up as it is the top story on every major station here in CT today..

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
How in the hell would those idiots know what someone was 'likely' thinking? Do these tools take EVERYONE for fools??

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Maybe this has some bearing:

Connecticut State Police said that the investigation continues and that any statements about Lanza's intentions were just speculation.

CBS printed what amounted to the same article but propaganda is legal now, right?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I don't think there is anything to this story at all. In other words it's total BS. I think the thing to do is for intelligent persons to continue on in a common sense frame of mind realizing all the while that Sandy Hook is a total unmitigated fraud, and to then pay no attention to this kind of nonsense - pay no mind at all to such trumped up storytelling as this surely is.

Be mindful as well that there will be much more of this outright MSM propaganda to come in the very near future. So just prepare your hearts and minds for it and do not allow your soul and you spirit to be disrupted in any way by the enemy in our midst. Once people understand and accept the facts of the fraudulent nature of the entire Sandy Hook debacle they will be able to sort out the propaganda that is being disseminated through the MSM from the reality of what remains.

Otherwise people will find themselves in a state of befuddlement and utter confusion, because nothing about it will make any sense whatsoever. A confounded state of mind only results in a confused state of mind = chaos, which is the goal of the persons behind the fraud. In your confusion they will then be free to pursue their goal of total power over the individual.

In its total affects/effects Sandy Hook will prove as destructive to freedom and personal liberty in America as 9/11.

edit on 19-2-2013 by EequalsMC3 because: fix

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack
How in the hell would those idiots know what someone was 'likely' thinking? Do these tools take EVERYONE for fools??
Probably my first Post in a Newtown thread.
What Boils my blood about this False reporting, is some Nut may take this Story as a Inspirational Path to his 15 minutes of Fame.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I don't think that's the reason at all.

I have my suspicions about his motivations, but I don't want to say anything more about it until the proper authorities release their findings.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The media can post crap like that but the rest of the country have been told that they will be arrested and charged if they do the same. Disgraceful !!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

this makes alot more sense than it being caused by video games. Anders was in the spotlight with his "kill count" in bold at the bottom of the screen for weeks, it likely gave this kid the idea that he would be famous and have his name up in the spotlight just like anders. with how the media is treating this i think its safe to say adam got exactly what he wanted from pulling this stunt.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Maybe this has some bearing:

Connecticut State Police said that the investigation continues and that any statements about Lanza's intentions were just speculation.

CBS printed what amounted to the same article but propaganda is legal now, right?

Which is why I didn't exactly believe it..

But it's unfortunately running as fact now on WFSB, WTIC, WTNH, WVIT, WDRC et al.

so... it bared mentioning..

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The character of Adam Lanza is a propaganda fiction. He's nothing but a tool designed for purposes of manipulation who was "made up" -as in 'conjured' specifically for consumption by the ignorant masses - ignorant ones who believe what they are told. These types believe what they are told because they want to do what they are told. They are followers - goats in a herd.

They are of a mind set that is reminiscent of membership in a massive Satanic cult. Think pre-war Germany beginning in 1929 through the end in 1945. Even to this very day they are still affected by their cult masters. What makes you - as an American living under a dictatorship not dissimilar to the Nazi regime - think that you are immune to this form of sinister mind control and malevolent political persuasion?
edit on 19-2-2013 by EequalsMC3 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join