It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from an Australian with on-going 5th kind contact. Here to test and document possible mild psychi

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Thank you very much for intelligent and constructive input in to this thread. I was honestly worried that all I would receive by coming here, would be the same disbelief and abuse I had been receiving else where. I am pleasantly surprised with the legitimacy of this site and its members thus far.

The main reason I am reluctant to answer questions in a public forum such as this thread; regarding my encounters and other 'newly acquired abilities', is that I am fairly governed in what I can and can't say regarding them and what I know. I am sure this will come across as being conveniently dismissive to many people, but let me try to explain:

Fundamentally; they WANT me to tell people that they are here. That I speak with them. They want the whole world to know they are real, but it is an truth that needs to 'integrated' very slowly into an illusory reality (as has been the gradual process for quite some time). We are being acclimatised.

Most important thing to understand is; It is consciousness that binds the absolute. One, not many. Even though we are a globally detached species oblivious to our weight within the symmetry of this consciousness, we still exist within the one. And as such; we are affective and significant far beyond the limitations of our understanding. Waves created realigning our paradigm, ripple through the entire pond. Does this make sense?

Knowledge IS power. To the extent that even the most simple transmission of it will cause a shift in the frequency of those that are far-detached. If you got the chance to read the few hostile replies I received when I initially started this post, you will see a primary example of this shift. All their negative emotion and expression exists as a by-product of the primary frequency my communication triggered.

We humans, all exist at a different level of understanding when it comes to the illusion of self. By that it would be almost irresponsible of me to openly distribute a degree of information publicly, that most are not ready to accept or believe. Therefore, I am happy to answer questions asked of me, to the extent that I feel the person asking it is able to digest. And obviously, mostly through private message.

As I am currently still under the 20 post limit to be able to send private messages; I will answer your questions here as effectively as I can without blowing anyone elses brain up. I will elaborate later in messaging if you require.

Mind-reading: At first I could not even comprehend how this was possible. If I was to 'explain' my initial understanding of the link, I would liken it to say ... I thought; that my thoughts would come up as something like text on a computer monitor, that they would read.

Through our 'active' communication they still have not given me a very clear understanding of how this done, or even what it is exactly. Nor do I feel they want to, but more that they often attempt to influence a false understanding of it through deception. But, it didn't take long for me to develop some degree of 'control' of my own within this system. Where I find I am now able to occasionally get answers and understandings of things through them without them consciously permitting it. When we are 'connected' I can feel them. It's like a heaviness or 'cloud' inside my head. I worked out how to keep them out of my head with a method slightly similar to what you described, but I have actually been working on concentrating to get my conscious to shift to 'their' end of the connection. If that makes sense. I can literally feel them pushing back against me. I would liken the feeling to trying to push a car up a slight incline. Give it all you got and strain and you can make progress, stop it's immediately back on you pushing back. So far the only time I have been successful the face that I pushed so hard to see was my own, which I took to mean they were blocking me.

To explain it in it's clearest terms. I believe they are using a type of biological-based computer technology. They have a simple, unattached neurological interface which amplifies their brains natural abilities. This interface is used to control pretty much all their technology. From what I am aware, this technology allows them to 'imprint' on me. I feel as though they experience everything that I myself experience. Pain, hot, cold. If I feel it, experience it, so do they.

I should add that I never get voices in my head because I wont allow it. They have ONCE gotten through so that I clearly heard; 'You shouldn't be here', other times when I have 'felt' that they could be attempting this, I shut it down. I have told this to other people who think what I am telling them is impossible. But that's bull#. YOU control the domain of your own mind. Nothing is impossible.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Have you ever physically met these, beings in the flesh so to speak, also do have a timeframe for the predictions, because forgive me, but they do sound somewhat vague, interesting read though :-)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
No they aren't breaking any rules. They are here (everywhere) for a reason. Although they have eluded to their reasons, they have not given a straight answer.

What purpose we serve? Not much from what I can tell. At one stage during our history we did serve enough of a purpose to them that they felt it necessary to 'modify' us genetically in ways that helped us evolve into what we are today. But this was not simply so they could communicate with us effectively to use us as a slave race to mine gold, as with some theories. Although there is truth to the historical aspects of this claim, the modification was carried out in hope of evolving a more 'genetically compatible' race to work with on their return in the distant future. So; by that I guess we serve the purpose of 'lab rat' to a certain extent. *I'll tell you more on opinions held of the human race in relation to particular races in private message* Also, what I found interesting is that we are not the first dominant species to achieve an advanced level of civilisation in the history of this planet.

'God' is a human concept that was created for us as a method of controlling our primitive nature. During one of their cycles of residency on this planet our visitors established a set of guidelines for lower evolved species which they believed would best increase 'survival' and 'replication' probability. Fear was by far the easiest and most effective catalyst by which they could install 'faith', as a means to stop humans asking; 'Why the hell not kill this guy!? I don't like him!" after their 'Gods' left.

Religion also served another purpose though. They purposely established localised variations of their religious guide tailored to race/geographic location, using the stars as the foundation 'benchmark'. The various different versions in religious deployment were created as a 'geographic indicator' of origin for tracking migration, development and evolution of the various 'genetic configurations' of intelligent humans from all corners of the world.

So, they don't really have a 'GOD' as such. Certain races enjoy 'playing' god but none of them I know of subscribe to any notion of religion. They closest thing of 'reverence' they share that could be considered almost god-like, would be Sacred Geometry.

I don't really have names for them. I communicate with many different 'controllers', vary rarely the same one two nights in a row. There are 'four claimed races' and that's not including human and hybrid. Within the various personalities that I get to speak with, the only ones I can really pick easily. Are one's I would probably refer to as 'the cranky prick(Annunaki who seems more interested in trying to scare the # out of me than anything, displays major contempt towards me)', 'Mr Indecisive/I don't know # ' (As they constantly change their mind and contradict themselves), and 'Friendly' (who I can feel really enjoys talking to me, answering questions, helping - Standard Grey).

1 race subscribes to 'love and light'. They are the light beings. "Pleadians" as they are referred to, which is technically incorrect as they are not from Pleades. They are simply more advanced 'genetically purified' non-earth born humans (hybridisation process started in antiquity by Annunaki reptilians. The Pleades persona was merely adopted as 'a star traveler' was the simplest way to have us accept them as a separate race of beings to ourselves when they were introduced to us. I have not seen them in particular in around 3 months. If I do I will pass on your message.

This is all to the best of my knowledge. You have to remember, that all my 'communication' is done using a 'yes/no' question system. So to get an in-depth picture of anything, takes a very, very, long time and a lot of wrong or off-track questions.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

PREDICTION - 3 FIRES ON AMERICAN SOIL. ALL WILL BE RELATED.

THE SIGNIFICANCE OF ‘3’?

The last 24 hours, have seen an unusually high correlation between the number ‘3’ and ‘fire’ on American soil. If you are so inclined to delve a little deeper into the numerology you will notice that combinations related to 3, such as 12, 21, 30 and numbers like ‘36’ (3 and a double 3, which is three 3’s total) come up a lot within these events. Make of that what you will. But I believe the correlations that are directly within the context of the original prediction speak for themselves.

Although the first listed incident took place 12 hours before I started this thread I am including it as it seems relevant.
The information in the paragraphs below are taken/quoted directly from webpage news reports. I have supplied the links below each one for verification.

APARTMENT DESTROYED BY FIRE IN KALAMAZOO, MICH – 2PM MON 18th FEB, 2013
Three children; a 1 year old and a set of fraternal twin 3 year olds, were killed in a blaze which affected 3 apartments, destroying 1. The remaining 3 family members, 33 year old Mother, 36 year old Father, and 4 year old child, were not home at the time of the blaze. All were from the same family.
source
www.woodtv.com...

HOUSE DESTROYED BY FIRE IN GLENARDEN, MD – 4AM THURS 21st FEB, 2012
Three dead and three injured in house fire. All were from the same family.
source
www.foxnews.com...

HOUSE DESTROYED BY FIRE AT “36” MONTMORENCI ST - SPRINGFIELD, MA – THURS 21st FEB “3:00AM”
Three adults, three small children, and three dogs escaped from 36 Montmorenci Street in Springfield after a fire started in the attic *(3rd floor)* and destroyed the house. (All were from the same family.)
Dennis Leger, aide to the Springfield Fire Commissioner, told 22News that the fire started just before 3:00 Thursday morning, and was caused by electrical problems.
source
www.wwlp.com...

SPRINGFIELD, MA FIREFIGHTERS CALL IN HELP TO DEAL WITH 3 FIRES IN ONE NIGHT
**Quote within the article by firefights about how rare this is for them**
source
www.masslive.com...

FIRE CREWS RESPOND TO "THIRD" FIRE IN 12 HOURS IN SYRACUSE – FEB 21st 2013
source
www.9wsyr.com...

FIRE CREWS RESPOND TO THREE FIRES AT THE SAME TIME IN ARKADELPHIA
**INTERESTING QUOTE IN THE ARTICLE**

"We always say our fires come in threes but we don't like them to come at the same time,".
source
arkansasmatters.com...

This last one is the one that interested me the most and gave ‘closure’ (if you could call it that) to my gut feeling. In particular the wording of the last part of what the reporter wrote, which I have highlighted on its own sentence.

HOUSE DESTROYED BY FIRE AT 36 GROVE ST - SPRINGFIELD, MA
A family of ten is homeless after their house burned down Wednesday night.
The three story home had three apartments occupied by ten people,

all related to each other.

Source: www.wggb.com...

As I had gotten a sense this prediction had eventuated; I jumped on Google and started having a look. I notice that there is also a prominently high occurrence of ‘3’ over the last 24-48hrs in relation to fire, within Australia. With aspects of our current bushfires. Also incidences in Canada with 3 hurts in fire on 3rd floor, etc. I didn’t include any of these in the event that they cloud the legitimacy of the data I have collected directly related to this particular prediction.

But, I will say that I also noticed 3 pop up with things such as the Las Vegas shooting. 3 dead and (originally) 3 injured, with 6 cars involved. This was later updated to 3 dead, 6 injured.

There is also 3 women that were arrested and charged with starting a fire.

All just coincidental? Make of this what you will, I personally am going to wait until I have a longer track record on this thread before I come to any solid conclusion regarding my own sanity.

Regarding the solar prediction; I feel there is evidence to support the legitimacy of this prediction online now if I were to go looking for it, but I don’t feel as though its time has yet completely passed. As though are two aspects within the current solar activity which need to come together before I go looking and trying to collect data on it.

Cheers People.
edit on 22-2-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
May be worth noting there has been 3 plane crashes in the last week in the U.S.A.

The first in Florida killed 3 men.

The 3rd in Lake Pacid a few hours ago, involved 3 men.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

You said at first that, you were trying to reach them. But now you are saying your trying to get them out of your head? Please explain this contradiction.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Please don't do the PM thing. Tell us all what you have out in the open. I am very intrigued with everything you've said, none of which I am incapable of comprehending, and for those who will struggle, as with previously they will just lambast you...as they will do anyway....so I say just put it all out in the open....this forum has seen far stranger...I assure you.

I want to know their opinions. I think that you are only ever dealing with one race 'posing' as different entities. I am quite interested in the version of events that you have mentioned as I have read many things similar....so please do not hold back.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrillion

OK, firstly, I didn't respond to your last comment cause it lacked the basis for an intelligent argument. Saying "But what about the ones who have already been photographed/filmed?" is the equivalent of .. say; me saying to you I don't want my photo taken, then you say to me; "But what about your family in Sydney that lets me take photos of them?"

Now secondly, .. I never said I was 'trying' to keep them out of my head.' I briefly mentioned near the start that I had problems dealing with them 'being in my head'. But I learned to deal with this rather quickly.

In a response after that; someone told me how to 'keep them out'. I said I had figured out a way to do that when I wanted to already.

Also, more importantly .. you need to realise that there is an inherently large difference in what I refer to as them 'being in your head' and 'hearing voices in your head'.

For them to be 'in my head' means a transmission of thoughts, images and words TO them. Kinda like someone tapping into your home internet wireless signal and recompiling your data.

'Hearing voices in your head', implies communication in the exact opposite direction, TO me. Things that you immediately recognise as 'not having originated' from your own thought.

Now; me trying to reach them, is completely different again. I would liken it to the equivalent of counter-hacking someone who is trying to gain access to your computer over the internet. It is an offensive use of the link much different to the other passive/defensive states. Through a connection they initiated, you then try to access information on their end that they wouldn't want you having normally. Although I am far from understanding how to use this effectively, I am aware that it is possible and I'm working on developing it.

I believe that this and several other 'pseudoscience' abilities I appear to have developed are a direct result of prolonged, extensive 'linking' with whatever technology they are using.

They 'claim' that they are not doing it to me intentionally, or giving the abilities to me. They also claim that they are not exactly sure how it is happening, but that it is of great interest to them. Possibly why they are 'still' here.

And to answer the other question someone asked. Have I met them physically? To my personal knowledge and recollection, no. But I have experienced mornings of waking up feeling as though I've been hit by a truck with odd dot markings in the shape of 'scalene' triangle markings on my left foot, ankle and back. Some of which actually scarred.

One incident of lost time, I had gone up to the beach to ask a few new questions I had. I told friends at my house I would be back within the half hour. Returning around 40 minutes later, they made jokes about me taking my time to which I said 'Come off it, I'm only ten minutes late.' to which they pointed out that I was 2 hours late. There is no possible way that it had been 2 hours and 30 minutes since I left. Even if I had lost track of time to a degree it would have only accounted for 1 hour maximum.

I have asked and been told 'yes' that they have taken me at many stages during my life, from childhood. When I asked why I felt so #ed getting out of bed that morning and asked if they had taken me the night before, they answered yes. I asked if they had hurt me they replied 'Yes'. Was I recovered from whatever they did? 'No', would I? 'Yes', Was it done to hurt me in the long-term? 'No', Was this done for my benefit? 'Yes'.

Any details beyond what they have told me, I couldn't say as I honestly have no memory. To the point where I believe they could be lying about it. I will remain skeptical until such time as I meet with a UFO hypnotherapist in Australia when she is next in my home town.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

This is fast turning into an Alien/UFO thread which is what I hoped to avoid. I guess I should have left out the background on the original post.

I may go into more comprehensive detail once I had the 20 post mark by starting a thread in UFO/Alien forum. It will mean retrieving my old emails from the other computer though.

Also;

Let me be quite clear, that until a 7-foot lizard walks up to me and shakes my hand, I remain unconvinced about the authenticity of any of their claims and information. I am only able to transmit to you what has been portrayed to me as being accurate. As I am not the 'origin' of the information I am giving you, I can only promise you that it is 100% accurate to what was given to me.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

So basically you are an specimen to them to some extent... And yep, you can't be surre that the information provided is correct or is the ultimate truth.

It might be that your interpretation of events is correlating the answers, that is to your liking. Never the less it is interesting to read trough all your experiences and how you describe them.

The main purpose of this thread is also interesting / important. Looks like you had gained wisdom to predict and 'see' events that might or might not happen. As we living in parallel universe planes it is therefore unclear, which reality plane you accessing... but it looks like from the events you mentioned - it is this current reality.

Personally, to some exten I've also had some visions of my own future and they become true... so looks like everyone is capable of doing such things,but the 'friends' trying to make it 'better','cleaner' and gain knowledge how to reproduce it.

P.s. sorry for my English.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
You have stated that they want everyone to know they are here, and they want you to tell everyone that they are here -- yet they don't want you to photograph them/their craft? Don't they know that most people won't believe your claims just on hearsay?

I don't know you - you are just nameless, faceless words on a forum, but I am thinking that either you are messing with us, or they are messing with you.

Have you asked them for some tangible proof of their existence that you could share with everyone? Otherwise, most won't believe. Is that what they want?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

VATICAN HAS KNOWLEDGE OF A POSSIBLE IMPENDING INTERVENTION.

Not really Prophecy or Prediction here. Although I could have possibly come up with something that would fit that heading, I thought it would be better to share a broad overview of what I can see instead.

Since the Pope resigned recently, and I noticed that there is a high concentration of religious faithful that subscribe to the Prophecy and Prediction phenomena, I have been seeking information (if that's what you can call it) regarding what is happening with the Vatican.

Piecing together parts of what I've seen and been told; this is what I can share:

* The Vatican is in possession of various historical documents/texts, withheld from public, that detail real historical events involving non-human intelligences who originated not-of-this-earth.

* The Vatican has well-documented records involving encounters of substance throughout our history involving non-human intelligence.

* The Vatican has been instrumental throughout history with the systematic cover-up of signs, prophecy and messages directly attributed to non-human intelligences that contradict their religious theology. Most notably the Third Fatima secret which was doctored from it's original composition.

* The Vatican has knowingly spread disinformation relating to interpretations of Religious Prophecies relating to 'End times'. Which they know through the vast unreleased library, do not detail 'The end of the world', but merely 'An end to the time of man where religion serves purpose'. The evidence of the eventual decline of religion amongst man has been clearly stated within most texts of historical religions. A clear symbolic indicator of this deception is evident within the Christian Bible. When Christ is asked when this time will come he replies; 'I will be with you until the end of the aeon. Which was then purposely mistranslated to suit the interests of the Vatican. This measurement of time was written into the historical text as reference to the cycle with which the creators of the text would return to Earth. Not the end of it.

* The Vatican has at several points in its history been 'put on notice' by non-human intelligence of the impending return of those responsible for the creation of all modern religion, who will bring with them an understanding of the true nature of all things. They are well aware that this will mean the end of Christianity and the Vatican, but in their arrogance they believed that it would never eventuate and they could take measures to ensure they maintain their dominion.

* 'Holy Prophecy' in modern history, has been used by the Vatican and its faithful to fuel a public deception that any event of non-human intervention will be of satanic workings. Visitors labeled 'fallen angels'. Being well-aware that the Vatican will be disassembled in this event, any publicly digested information relating to this has been interpreted as 'Satanic infiltration of the Vatican'. Sadly, in the eventuality of these events, a great deal of this world will see it that way.

* This is why the Vatican has always had a keen interest in Astronomy, and why Vatican Observatory exists as one of the world leaders within the field. They are keeping an eye out for a return that they are well aware may come.

* The announcement by the Vatican years ago that a belief in the extraterrestrial is not contrary to a belief in God, was part of an on-going attempt to align themselves with the very real possibility of an impending shift in the global paradigm.

* The Vatican hope to be able to 'reconfigure' their theology in the event of non-human intervention, in order to keep their position within our dominion. This will definitely not be allowed to happen. Religious belief of any kind detracts from our attachment to the true nature of all things. It is not only unnecessary within an alignment of our consciousness, but counter-productive to the process.

* An event has recently taken place which brought home the gravity of a possible return to the Pope himself. I am of the belief that this may be along the lines of a personal visitation. I also feel he was somehow shown the necessity of a shift in global consciousness. He has been convinced and hence resigned.

* A recent shortening of the timeframe of possible intervention has given rise to an urgency within the Vatican. This is why efforts are being made to speed up the process of appointing a successor to the outgoing Pope.

* The visitors of this cycle are very unimpressed by the Vaticans greed and lust for power. There is a possibility the Vatican will be completely destroyed as a message during the removal of their power.

I am trying to gain an insight into the nature of global events to post later, that are 'precipitating' possible non-human intervention. I believe it has something to do with an urgency for resources, creating world tension prior to a known upcoming geological change.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Everything you say is relating to proof is 100% correct and I have spent a lot of time stressing this fact.

I am definitely not 'messing' with you on any of this, but I do often feel as though I am being 'messed with' in relation to information I'm given, due to apparent 'deception' that is used at times.

I've put this down to a few possibilities:

* Conversations with 'different' intelligences reveal a different level of knowledge in relation to what they can tell me. Though I don't feel this would be accurate of intelligences displaying technology of high mental connection, who preach one consciousness.

* An attempt to avoid possible perceived future events related to my use of the information given to me. This is because at times they have contradicted previous information they have given me in a way that feels to me is like; they wish they hadn't told me.

* Changes in sequence of events or possible threats posed by distribution of their exact geographic location. For instance; they were more than happy for me to bring down a professional photographer to document them. But, once it became obvious that this photographer was documenting our journey from the moment he left home on video, detailing locations, times, and information I had given him to the camera for use in his very publicly distributed web blog, they avoided visibility from his camera.

I will ask tonight (once again) for tangible evidence that I can produce specifically for this thread and see what they can give me.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Have you read any of John Keel's works? He believed that these entities were not extraterrestrial, but "extradimensional", and that the experiencer's perception of these entities varied according to whatever the contemporary beliefs were at the time (gods, monsters, aliens, etc.).

“I abandoned the extraterrestrial hypothesis in 1967 when my own field investigations disclosed an astonishing overlap between psychic phenomena and UFOs . . . I feel that the ultimate solution [to the UFO question] will involve a complicated system of new physics related to theories of the space-time continuum . . . The objects and apparitions do not necessarily originate on another planet and may not even exist as permanent constructions of matter. It is more likely that we see what we want to see and interpret such visions according to our contemporary beliefs.”

obscurantist.com...

He also toyed with the idea that these entities enjoyed "pranking" us.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

His is correct on both counts. As I inferred with my comments about 'Pleadians' not actually being from the pleadies.

I am still trying to understand more related to this topic though. From my (rather vague) interpretation of images shown to me thus far though, I am starting to believe that these dimensional planes resonate within the same frequency we find common amongst all life, Earth, etc. It is the 'pulse' of the consciousness if you like.

Within the faster pattern of equilibrium; that we refer to as 'love frequency', these lines are more easily traversed when the frequency becomes shallower and nearer.

Within the pattern of instability; that we refer to as 'fear frequency', these lines become much further detached within the 'universal' wave. I believe this directly in correlation to the 'cycles' of visitation to our world.

This may also lead to an explanation for the increase in the 'Schumann Resonance' we have been seeing in our recent past.

I will go into a lot more detail once I have a better understanding of it.
edit on 23-2-2013 by BornOfSin because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
born in lust turn to dust, born of sin come on in Welcome, come on in

just trying to eek out a little more info... your selected site name "BornOfSin"...

does that represent / spell out BOS ?
a stylized variation of the term 'Boss'

perhaps this intro thread belongs in the schizophrenic / maladay theme area

or even a take off of the 'billy' meier story with the ongoing Pleiadiens contacts
see:www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 23-2-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I believe the Vatican has knowledge that is kept from us... always have ...and I don't talk to other beings.

The Third Secret in my opinion has not been given to us the way it was given to them. There is a coming catastrophe and I believe it has to do with our Sun.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Sun involved; Yes. But if anything, the opposite of a killshot. Cold.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I don't have any trouble believing your narrative. You sound quite authentic, to me.

IF you want to stop to nonsense with the critters . . . a wise choice, imho . . . the following websites could be helpful:

www.ANCIENTofDAYS.net...

www.alienresistance.org...

imho, they are likely to continue to seduce you into a deeper and deeper relationship.

Deception and partial truths in terms of predictions and whatever else will likely be the norm.

I wish you well. I don't see the relationship with the critters turning out well, ultimately.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

I believe the Vatican has knowledge that is kept from us... always have ...and I don't talk to other beings.

The Third Secret in my opinion has not been given to us the way it was given to them. There is a coming catastrophe and I believe it has to do with our Sun.

I believe Christ Putnam and Tom Horn with their upcoming

Exo-Vaticanus will be sharing a ton of info on that topic area.

And, that Malachi Martin has a lot to say about the 3rd secret of Fatima

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join