It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from an Australian with on-going 5th kind contact. Here to test and document possible mild psychi

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I can't attest to the experiences and information given to other contactees. Billy or any of those that followed.

But, I have however had a brilliant white pulsating light the size of a small car sitting 50 feet above with other 'lights' morphing around its surface in what appeared to an 'atom-like' structure. If something of the sort beyond my understanding tells me they had fish for dinner, as I am incapable of determining the precision of what they had for dinner, I accept the reasonable probability that they had fish for dinner.

The told me Pleadians are non-earth born humans of a refined genetic composition. I accept it could be the case.

Believe whatever suits you best. I am not here to 'convince' anyone. I gave up caring about that long ago. In fact; please don't believe me and completely disregard my thread. It serves to please us both.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Regarding the Sun. We fast-growing sun spots were widely covered by the mainstream media. Which is not a usual for the sun in the media. There have also been a couple of separate incidents of solar rain on the surface.

Then there are these:

NASA Deciphering the Mysterious Math of the Solar Wind
Now, for the first time, a scientist at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md., has created a set of the necessary equations
SOURCE URL: SOLAR WIND EQUATIONS

Cassini Catches Solar Wind, Helps NASA Study Particle Acceleration
As it floats around the planet Saturn, the Cassini spacecraft recently got a front row seat to what NASA astronomers are calling an “unusual strong blast of solar wind.” Shortly after this “wind” blew by, Cassini began detecting particles which had been accelerated to ultra-high energies. Particles which are accelerated this much are usually found surrounding far away supernovas.
SOURCE URL: SUPER ACCELERATED PARTICLES
edit on 23-2-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

What time frame do you predict of the sun event? This year? within 5 years? Perhaps more?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by amfis

Read the other posts.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Got it!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
A few more honest questions...

How old are you?

Did you ask them why they revealed themselves to you?

Did your friend that you brought to film them see them and communicate with them too? Or did he just see them?

What do you plan to achieve from all this? Any goals?

Why are there so many types of aliens communicating through one primary source?

Are there other people in the area that see these sitings, or are they only seen by you and your camera man?

What are their upcoming processes to assimilate the reality of their existence to the human population?

Can you ask them to come visit me in Venice Beach, California this evening? I will be looking tonight within the Orion constellation.

You should be able to message me the 12 pages now. Please try.

AAC

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

You should be able to message me the 12 pages now. Please try.

AAC

Yep, I'm waitting too!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I'll message them through shortly after I revise and edit it.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I have some serious questions for you,
when are they going to return?
If they return will it be an invasion?
I am not sure if you know about all of the loud and mysterious sounds that were heard all over but is that them?? Were they making the noises?

When they return will they enslave us again?

Thank you!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I will remain skeptical until such time as I meet with a UFO hypnotherapist in Australia when she is next in my home town.

Skeptical
did you not write your own OP and posts that say are written by you, they do not look or sound very skeptical when you tell the readers the The Pleadians are not really from the Pleiades.

And when the UFO Hypnotist implants fake memories into your mind you will be convinced the world is flat

edit on 24-2-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I will ask tonight (once again) for tangible evidence that I can produce specifically for this thread and see what they can give me.

This is all way too old.

This is the same line given by most if not all that make very similar or practically identical claims, why do think that you would get truth to show when you suspect these entities are using deception at times?
edit on 24-2-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
I'll message them through shortly after I revise and edit it.

So an edited version that's down to 12pages that needs more editing.

Why not send to those that asked for what you offered instead of making more changes after reading some replies to you?

Why offer and not supply what you offer?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Very interesting thread. I've enjoyed reading it. Welcome to ATS and really hope to hear more. I too believe that not all things can be explained.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Quite simply, because I don't particularly enjoy our interactions when I talk about things they don't want me to, or I piss them off.

Therefore, I will take out (not alter or add) parts that they don't want me sharing.

And just because I report what I am told and see, doesn't mean that I subscribe to a belief in it. Do you think that news reporters automatically believe information they share in their news reports?

I respect your belief I'm just another crazy, so accordingly you can now feel free to disregard this thread.

As I stressed right from the beginning I DO NOT WISH TO SPEAK IN THIS THREAD REGARDING THE UFO CONTENT. A major part of this is me having no interest in addressing those who don't believe what has been happening.

I have been accommodating to a great extent by sharing certain things related to this in the main forum as I didn't have the ability to address people through private messaging. But I will no longer be addressing questions related to UFO's in this thread.

It is a waste of time and effort, and unbelievably emotionally draining for me to try address those who have no other interest in the information I am giving them except to seek to discredit me. If you don't believe it and just want to argue semantics, that's fantastic, return to your 3-dimensional, detached world and live out your existence blissfully oblivious to who you really are.
edit on 24-2-2013 by BornOfSin because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I feel something rather significant is about to take place that could effect us all. Something along the lines of a staged event, or approved collateral damage attack. Confused; because it feels 'American' but not IN America????

Just a vague feeling of alarm at this point. If I can get more on it I will post it.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I can only hope this really happens. I've been waiting my whole life. I've never been taken, I've only even seen one or two UFO's EVER yet I know within all of me that they are real and that they are here.

I don't want you to divert from your thread topic but I like this style of thread, where you tell us your story and throughout occasionally give new prophecies...this is a thread I will be constantly reading, even if it is all untrue it is still written very well and makes for interesting reading....but I'm a true believer and this is a very interesting thread.

Thank you for taking the time to construct your posts, conversing with these entities, and putting yourself in harms way to further extrapolate information that we could find use in.

Also, I would like to know the importance of the Year 2032....and its relation to the current meteor issues that we have had, or its importance to this planet. My partner and I did a Ouija board session and she was given an image of either a planetary or galactic alignment and then the year 2032....and she is definitely not the type of person who researches new age stuff or even knew that channelled information could be given to her rather than onto the board (and she was very surprised when she started getting this info).

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Can you PM me a copy too given you seem unwilling to share it in open form?

I am still very interested.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I'll get them through to you in the morning.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
A big quake soon, somewhere that doesn't usually get large quakes.

Going quiet for a few days, not feeling well.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Also, I would like to know the importance of the Year 2032....and its relation to the current meteor issues that we have had, or its importance to this planet. My partner and I did a Ouija board session and she was given an image of either a planetary or galactic alignment and then the year 2032....and she is definitely not the type of person who researches new age stuff or even knew that channelled information could be given to her rather than onto the board (and she was very surprised when she started getting this info).

That is so WEIRD. Several mornings over the last month or so, I have woken up with the number 2032 in my head. Nothing else, just 2032.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join