It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from an Australian with on-going 5th kind contact. Here to test and document possible mild psychi

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Cant say if I beeleive you or not yet but I will be able to make up my mind after a few more predictions I guess. Quite interesting to say the least. Keep them coming!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Here is a thread on strange Sun activity posted today:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

First, welcome to ATS!

Can't wait to hear more predictions from ya!

Also, I want to say, FINALLY we have another prediction thread!!

Sorry I am just soooo excited there is finally some fresh doom and prophecy. I was getting bored watching the Sun.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Yeah you cant say stuff like this on facebook, its too much out of "the norm" the only things you can post on facebook are "hooray i'm all packed, going away for a two week beautiful holiday", which in my opinion is totally stupid because you've just told the world your house is empty and any vandal or thief can come in and take what you want.

And yeah its totally up to you if you tell anyone that your friends with the visitors, some might believe you but most wont, but there are people here on ATS who will believe you and respect you as long as you stay truthful with no exaggeration.

But i need to tell you something else, some of the things they show you will happen and some are like a test, they test you to see how you would react in a situation, they also train you and sometimes you may find yourself on a mission of sorts.

The last training exercise i was involved in was teaching us how to fall of a rolling boat. the instructor an older gentleman wearing a robe stood in the center, while the students stood ready for the boat to tip as soon a it started to tip we would dive in the water, then he would rest it to the upright position port us all back on board and do it over and over again until each an everyone of us had it down pact.

So all you need to do is learn to figure out if its a training exercise, a warning of things to come or a dream.

There are three major visitors who i seem to be closer too,
A short woman she wears sunglasses and dresses a little eccentric whom i absolutely adore i call her Mother, then there is older gentleman who wears a robe who i call Happy Birthday, and a female insectiod who i call Loved one.

Anyway your lucky to find ATS there are many contactees and abductees here.

Any fellow Alien abductees have anything new to report?

I Will Share My Personal Alien Abduction ATTEMPT Story

You will find heaps more Aliens & UFOS and The Gray Area, personal stories

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
G,day mate. and a big cooee from south australia. having spent a fair bit of my adult life in FNQ. be bethinks its the swamp water yer drinking, you need to give the V.B. away and change to carlton. you know, the stuff real beer is made from.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
You appears you could be correct about the plane causing the lines. Explains it's unusual (and large) appearance compared to my experiences. None the less I assure you they are real and there.

Also to the people who sent me a private message requesting details on the UFO topic. I am unable to send messages to anyone other than ATS staff it tells me. There must be a post limit before I can send them to you. So once I reach that I will message you.

With the sun, I saw that post that thing other people posted and another magnetic anomaly resulting from those new spots. But I still think there may be more to it cause that doesn't feel like it completely 'fits', if that makes sense.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
And thanks for the new welcomes.

I had a dream about a thick black-bearded man dressed in all white with bits of black on it being confronted in the lobby/entry of a building by some type of all-black armed response group. They were shouting at each other and it looked like the guy in white was trying to explain something to them but they couldn't understand him.

Due to the VERY, VERY, vague nature of what I saw I would not call this any type of prediction. I'm just posting it for the hell of it, in the unlikely event that something directly related to this scenario happens publicly.

I do not have enough confidence in it to call it a prediction though.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

With the sun, I saw that post that thing other people posted and another magnetic anomaly resulting from those new spots. But I still think there may be more to it cause that doesn't feel like it completely 'fits', if that makes sense.

Can you expand on this above? What do you mean with the Sun? What did you see, if anything having to do with our Sun?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Forgive me for stating the obvious and I have no intention of being a thread killer but....

In the hours you were watching your 'friends' and communicating (initially) using your phone, did it never occur to you to take some pictures or video? You said you had a phone. Why would you not snap some action shots?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

It appears almost electric/magnetic, but I couldn't tell you 'exactly' I don't have much knowledge about solar science. It's just momentary flashes and thoughts of the sun, then asking questions, I'm told; 'we will see something unusual'.

After reading the other forum on the sun and the posts related to solar flares etc. I queried whether it would be dangerous to us and got; 'Not significantly'.

Less than a year ago I didn't even believe in this crap, so I'm still trying to figure out how this works, how to develop/focus and receive less vague information. Sorry I can't be more specific.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

I'm not really keen to talk about the UFO side of all this for various reasons. But this I can answer,

No thread killing about it, I HAVE tried with many different cameras to capture them. I am standing out on a beach as far from natural light as I can get where it is pitch black. You can barely see where you are walking without a full/strong moon. Photographing/filming them is much like taking a photo/film of Sirius in the night sky. On a Samsung S3, you cannot see it at all. On a proper SLR, (I took a professional photographer friend out to document) It shows up as a tiny, white dot on a blackground of solid black! He was using a new Nikon that (supposedly) can see better than the human eye in dark (it definitely can't.) And the more he upgraded lenses the further and dimmer they got.

If I was to post you a picture or footage of a white dot in the middle of a screen of black with no reference points. What would be your reaction? What would you say? Would you believe it's a moving object out above the middle of the ocean?

On occasions where they would 'buzz me' or come in very close, In the time I take out my phone to film it, they would back off to a distance where they could not be filmed.

Second to this, they do not WANT to photographed or filmed and I am not willing to push the issue.

edit on 20-2-2013 by BornOfSin because: "picture 'or' footage" correction

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
BornOfSin, those are some pretty interesting experiences! I can't say I can relate to UFO's as I have only had one particular experience but it was not even close to anything like that!

That's pretty resourceful to have used morse code to try and communicate and then establish a system for communication. Also, I think you have the right motives to come here and begin to put some form to your experiences, share and document. I think not only are you at the right place to develope better understanding of your eperiences but you are a prime example of a great way to be using ATS in that feild.

With the internet comes the usual "take it with a grain of salt" to all things, etc etc. Anyhow, I hope to see your posts in the future, Peace

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Thank you.

Further to my original post (due to reactions I have gained from others so far) where I stated this is merely an attempt to document and put context to my experiences, I should add that I am in no way trying to spread or illicit fear or counter their personal beliefs. Exactly the opposite. If there is any merit to even one thing I say that can be of a positive benefit to anyone out there, then I believe it is all worth it and I am doing the right thing.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Massive claims. No pictures, no video, no actual proof.
As usual.
Pretty sure if I had on going contact with ETs, I'd would have brought a camera at some point. What excuse do you have for that?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Reasonable response. I brought it up because you made no mention of trying to photograph 'them' which I found surprising. This clears that up. Still on the fence.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

This thread, it's topic and content aren't to do with close encounters, or my ability to prove them. Which is why it's (now) filed under Prophecies and Predictions and not in a UFO forum.

I only gave a brief description of this as a background to things that were now happening to me. I never claimed to have proof, nor do I really care to get it unless I am permitted to do so. It's become so much a part of every day life now, that I see these possible predictions and 'other' emerging abilities as much more of a concern.

Regardless, I already gave an explanation as to why I don't have photos/videos.

Let me ask you this; If you were hypothetically to run into a major celebrity somewhere secluded and they were gracious enough to talk to you and answer questions, but said they didn't want you to take photos or videos, or give out the exact location of where they hung out. Would you try doing it anyway?

So then; if you made communication with some type of intelligent lights in the sky, that claimed to be extraterrestrial that were gracious enough to talk to you and happy for you to come back to do so repeatedly; but said they didn't want to be photographed/filmed; or their exact location given out. Would you do it anyway?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Yeah that's fine jtman. I can understand completely why you would ask that question, which is why I was happy to answer it.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
I so believe you. my 1st and only communication I saw it, it was less then onehalf mile away, september 14th 2011 at 5:18 pm. As i was first seeing it immediately I knew it was reading my thoughts, I had never had this memorable type expereince, I kept thinking in my mind, why are you reading my thoughts and what are you who are you. This happened for about a minute, I was stunned at the whole thing, I remember turning my head away rubbing my eyes had a bit of a foggy feeling in my mind, looking back and it was gone. This wasnt my 1st or last time seeing u.f.os but it was the 1st time i felt a entidy attached to the object. If this happens again I will refrain from the fear and try to listen. i think if they are contacting you there is a real reason. you are maybe untainted thoughts, purer then most, who knows but i do believe you. peace

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

What about the ones that have already been filmed and or photographed?
edit on 21-2-2013 by Vrillion because: Question mark

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I appreciate the consistently reasonable rebuttals to the members curiosities.

These experiences are outside normal social patterning of the masses, so trying to narrow their perspectives enough to redirect their attention away from absolutes and into a realm of innocuous reason is a task in itself. These entities are outside of normal patterning, which makes them seem unbelievable when their existence is even more complex than ours, but unrelated in every way.

I have some further questions.

If they read your thoughts so easily, then I would assume they experience our existence in ways our most creative thinkers have yet to determine. Can you elaborate on this, from their perspectives?

Are they breaching any rules by being here? I assume it is a dimensional thing. It would be like a couple teenage friends in their room entering a black hole and hanging our in another dimension before dinner like our teenagers play Xbox in theirs?

Have you ask them what purpose Humans serve?

What is GOD to them?

What are their names?

If they are followers of Love & Light, Can you ask one of them to whisper the word "Love" into my ear as a "one time permission?"

If you mentally create an energy field around your head (And think that it is a protective shield) while you are talking to them, they will be unable to read your thoughts. Try it. See what they say.

Thanks in advance,

edit on 22-2-2013 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join