It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy Checks into Strange Room 322 at Hotel ZaZa in Houston and is Quickly Removed.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
reply to post by haven123

The photo on the wall that everyone is asking who he is, well I think it is Walter Disney!

the individual in the photo has already been identified. It is Jay Comeaux, former executive of Stanford Financial Group. He lives in Houston which is the same city as the hotel. If you google him, you will find he recently got into trouble with the SEC for securities fraud but got NO jail time, only "financial penalties."

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ThrasherBamBam

Thrasher,

I wouldn't have any problem staying in the room either (minus the two way mirror....). The art and skulls do not freak me out, nor does the bed. I wouldn't have even been suspicious of the sudden "moving of guests" who were "accidently" booked in the room, given it's "unfinished" look. What raises red flags to me is the obviously not-well-thought-out "cover story" that the hotel is trying to pass as an explanation....

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Seeker

Originally posted by Sayitaintso
reply to post by kosmicjack

Did you notice, in that photo with the Walgreens ad on the TV, it shows another image of the screen in the mirror reflection?

Just noticed it then. That is really strange. I wonder what it is? Now that is a bit spooky

I missed that the first time around. Good catch... This makes me wonder if the pictures have been photoshopped? I don't find it spooky.... I find it suspicious.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Panoramic picture pieced together from multiple snaps taken seconds apart. It's really the only way to do pano's unless you've got the proper lens.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
You guys should look up the word zaza. Then its connection to "Ergenkon", or "deep state". I would go on but i feel one of you more established ATS users can present details better than i could after you notice all the sketchy details.

Also can anyone find a connection with the hotel management, and this group? Seems worth looking into.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I was just reading an interesting webpage in regards to another disturbing topic, when a paragraph reminded me of this hotel room.
wikispooks.com...:Beyond_Dutroux_ties_to_1950s-era_CIA_covert_operations

"Gottlieb did not limit his interest to drugs. He and other TSS officials wanted to try out surveillance equipment. CIA technicians quickly installed see-through mirrors and microphones through which eavesdroppers could film, photograph, and record the action. "Things go wrong with listening devices and two-way mirrors, so you build these things to find out what works and what doesn't," says a TSS source. "If you are going to entrap, you've got to give the guy pictures [flagrante delicto] and voice recordings. Once you learn how to do it so that the whole thing looks comfortable, cozy, and safe, then you can transport the technology overseas and use it. "This TSS man notes that the Agency put to work in the bedrooms of Europe some of the techniques developed in the George White safe-house operation."

Could this be what this room is for? Do they use the two way mirror and hidden cameras and recording devices in order to blackmail important people? Maybe the cigarette pack on top of the doorway is actually a camera? The concrete floor would help bounce sounds off the floor so the mics can pick them up better.

For those who see prostitution as just "something that happens", it is used for more nefarious reasons and sometimes the hookers are not of age. If you click on the link to this page, you get a much darker picture of what these underage prostitutes go through and it's not pretty or fun.

"In the best tradition of Mata Hari, the CIA did use sex as a clandestine weapon, although apparently not so frequently as the Russians. While many in the Agency believed that it simply did not work very well, others like CIA operators in Berlin during the mid-1960s felt prostitutes could be a prime source of intelligence. Agency men in that city used a network of hookers to good advantage—or so they told visitors from headquarters. Yet, with its high proportion of Catholics and Mormons— not to mention the Protestant ethic of many of its top leaders—the Agency definitely had limits beyond which prudery took over. For instance, a TSS veteran says that a good number of case officers wanted no part of homosexual entrapment operations. And to go a step further, he recalls one senior KGB man who told too many sexual jokes about young boys.

Considering the room size, this would be adequate for cameras and microphones to catch everything.

"The CIA kept hotel rooms in two of the best hotels in New Orleans, and year around, they kept a suite. It was unique in that it had two bedrooms and one bedroom was where they kept the hidden cameras and I was actually shown the hidden cameras by three men who handled that part of it. They called him Captain George White - he was formerly a doctor. He used to be in the narcotics squad in California and then he became a doctor, and joined the CIA. And then there were two other men who worked with him. They would put me with the subjects who would be filmed (the men) and then when the men would come into town -- I am talking about local politicians, government officials -- anybody who they needed to possibly get something on, keep on file for future reference -- should they need to coerce this person into supporting the projects.

I wouldn't doubt if this room is used for intelligence gathering that utilizes unorthodox methods.
But, that's just my two cents...
edit on 11-3-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

AT....

This just now occurred to you???? Man, I love ya but your name is apropos...

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Where did I say it just occurred to me?
I said I was reading about another nefarious topic when a paragraph REMINDED me of the room.
Did you not read all the flack I got when commenting to someone else's comment about prostitution?
Did you not see all the comments about this being a NORMAL hotel room?
Well, I finally posted evidence that the CIA does use hotel rooms scattered about the US for blackmail purposes and all you can offer is a brainless comment poking fun at me?

*Everyone always wants proof about what is being speculated, then when you offer proof, you get some smarty pants who can't even make an intelligent comment about the proof and instead takes it as an opportunity to make fun of you. ATS used to have appreciative members who used to build upon the proof provided. What a shame it's become what it is now.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Where did I say it just occurred to me?
I said I was reading about another nefarious topic when a paragraph REMINDED me of the room.
Did you not read all the flack I got when commenting to someone else's comment about prostitution?
Did you not see all the comments about this being a NORMAL hotel room?
Well, I finally posted evidence that the CIA does use hotel rooms scattered about the US for blackmail purposes and all you can offer is a brainless comment poking fun at me?

*Everyone always wants proof about what is being speculated, then when you offer proof, you get some smarty pants who can't even make an intelligent comment about the proof and instead takes it as an opportunity to make fun of you. ATS used to have appreciative members who used to build upon the proof provided. What a shame it's become what it is now.

Wow, someone is in a sour mood and a bit on the defensive, don't you think???

I wasn't poking "brainless fun" at anything you had to say....only that the idea that it was a 2-way mirror was brought up back on Page 1.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Perhaps you failed to notice that others (not me) also discussed the possibility of the room being used for blackmail. The mirror is quite obviously a two-way mirror. Not exactly subtle.... If the CIA were going to blackmail someone by "recording them," they would do it covertly.....not with a GIANT two-way mirror right in the middle of the room!

edit on 11-3-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I'm the one with the attitude? You're the one throwing out snide remarks.
Everyone speculates about this and that. Then, someone offers proof on how it's done with accompanying questions to reiterate what's already been discussed and it's simply not appreciated.

Sorry that I took the time to add factual historical evidence to break up the speculation and chatter. It won't happen again. You can take it from here, Gypsy. Chatter away...

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Did no one notice the last image in the Imgur page that shows a conversation between a hotel employee and the guy who rented the room. There is a 1000 dollar bribe recorded right there. Does no one else think this is odd? They are clearly offering to pay this guy for not talking about this.
edit on 3/12/2013 by unsteadystate because: Spelling and grammar

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by unsteadystate
Did no one notice the last image in the Imgur page that shows a conversation between a hotel employee and the guy who rented the room. There is a 1000 dollar bribe recorded right there. Does no one else think this is odd? They are clearly offering to pay this guy for not talking about this.
Nah, just a redditor trolling.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

AT...

I'm sorry you have no sense of humor and can't laugh at yourself... You completely missed the point.

C'est la vie....

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
so the most powerful group of men on earth can't find any place for a naughty room....

so they use a hotel ?

or

the hotel is using this to drum up publicty

hmmmmm

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
AT...

I'm sorry you have no sense of humor and can't laugh at yourself... You completely missed the point.

Have you ever tried goofing on networkdude?

The whole lack of beer thing always seems to work.....

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Yetichi

Thats some pervy sado room, you see the chains on the wall...bet that's a two-way mirror also so the pervs in the room next door can watch!

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Interesting that Gottleib was brought up in this thread. I have stayed in this hotel. Interesting, also, to note, that the restaurant there, is called "The Monarch Room."
Iwastetra50

link   

edit on 11-12-2018 by iwastetra50 because: triple post

link   

edit on 11-12-2018 by iwastetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Yetichi

The whole creepy thing is the portrait picture of that guy.

Who would want that picture up in a hotel? Who would put a picture of themelve up? if not themselve who? A stalker?

I think some guy possibly the narcissist on the picture pays to rent yearly and keep those room to himself for some kink.

I immediately thought pr gorilla marketing stunt, but if it was they wouldnt have placed tht guys picture up.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join