It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

37yo country singer dead, apparent suicide shot to the head, leaves behind 2 young kids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Mindy McCready Dead at 37

An Arkansas sheriff announced hours ago that she died of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.

She leaves behind two young kids, don't know their ages though. Is there more to it? Or, why'd she kill herself?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
She's had legal issues in the past and psych issues as well, this is really sad
Here's a few of her hits

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Sometimes it is just what it is. To question if it's a conspiracy even when there is nothing to lead towards it will make it a conspiracy.

Unless something comes up other than someone asking "Is there more to to this?"...let her rest. Just because she's famous and didn't die of natural causes does not make it questionable. But you seem to think so.

Why?

IMO.

Peace

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
It's just where drugs will usually lead you to

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tropic

Her boyfriend died on their front porch not long ago. Gun shot wound. Did she have 2 or 3 kids? She was pregnant with twins when she ran with her older son. What I find odd is two people take their lives in the same house within months of each other. It is just sad, she fought to get her oldest son back and for what, to take herself away from him. I am sorry, suicide makes me MAD!! I have had two uncles and my child's father commit suicide and I have lived with what is left behind and it is not pretty.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

It's just where drugs will usually lead you to

Lots of people use 'drugs' and don't kill themselves.......
Lots of people don't use 'drugs' and kill themselves.......

Every suicide is tragic and I can't imagine the psychological torment a person must be going through for them to commit such an act.

Having been close to suicide victims my heart truly bleeds for her children and her family and friends.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Swamp gas made her do it.
Or maybe scary chinese lanterns.

new topics

top topics

join