It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloodied Cricket Bat Found In Oscar Pistorius' Home

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Bloodied Cricket Bat Found In Oscar Pistorius' Home

www.businessinsider.com

Police in South Africa are reportedly investigating the discovery of a bloodied cricket bat at the home of Paralympic athlete Oscar Pistorius.
Local reports stated police believe he may have used the bat to attack girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp before shooting her dead on St Valentine's Day morning, according to a local report.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
More info can be found on these links :

Steenkamp's skull 'was crushed'

www.news24.com...

Personally I think this creep killed her slowly and painfully. First shooting her in the hip and as the poor girl ran and tried to hide from this psychopath, in the toilet, he pumped three more bullets through the door. He then bashed it in and started hitting her in rage with the cricket bat (a very dangerous thing if used violently). Her scull was found crushed. Yet this snake oil salesman/sport celebrity tried to pin her death on a mistaken identity case.

Evidence found points towards Reeva steenkamp attemtping to get out from the relationship with this creep, which he, while two timing her on the side according to rumours, refused.

The creep sobbed on his first day in court feeling sorry for himself and his misfortune.

The guy loved to brag about his guns, McLaren car and his ability to charm the ladies.

Neighbours heard a lot of screamings before the shots.

What do you think? Should they hang him or allow the spin machine he just hired to let him go and kill another girl in the future?

video on her here;

Reeva video

Look closely, can you see the "crazy" look in his eyes. The guy emits an aura of evil.

www.businessinsider.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 17-2-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

wow - trial by media at its finest

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Leggless creep? Really?

Overlooking your discrimination I must say that it is strange that this morning it was reported that she was wearing a hoodie with no shoes.

I dont care who you are, you dont just shoot in random directions behind a closed door. They opened up a charge of premeditated murder, somehow I suspect they may be proven right.

Being born without legs is will cause an inferiority complex in a person. The need to prove to others, everybody really, that he is better than them. Especially towards women. Any man who cant get enough traction on slippery sheets would feel that he is inadequite in the bedroom.

It would take a very strong man to overcome that. Then again, it could also easily be masked or supressed. The latter would lead to a far greater personality breakdown if, for instance, he found out that she was cheating on her with an able-boddied person.
Thus, I doubt he would have handled rejection properly, no matter its form.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I have to agree with an earlier post.

I am betting she was seeing someone else.

He couldn't take the rejection.

An argument insued and escalated to the point that he killed her.

Its a matter of jealousy and self control.

oh...and also.......Ban Cricket Bats !!!!
edit on 17-2-2013 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Pistorius must have had a lot of crickets around his house to get the bat bloody. Maybe he didn't like them chirping at night? Some people keep them in little cages, or actually listen to recordings of the sound of crickets to relax them. I'd suggest, if Pistorius is reading this, that he use a good water and vinegar mix to clean the cricket innards off of his bat. Man, this guy just doesn't like crickets!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

There's no smoke without fire.

No but seriously, I'm going to make a panic button and install it next to my PC, then hotkey it to automatically post your exact reply in whatever thread I'm viewing. People always seem to forget due process when the media gets hold of a story.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

*snip*

Anyway, the guy is obviously a psychopath. After he is tried and convicted of murder, I hope the state executes him quickly.
edit on 2/17/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.
edit on 17-2-2013 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Unimaginative internet replies hurt my soul.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by billdadobbie

Preferably do the honorable thing and commit suicide.

I don't think he could cope with the pressure of being a star. .

I wonder what she did to deserve this.

More info below.
www.citypress.co.za...

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

While if the guy did what is proposed it would surely be horrible I cannot see judging someone before all of the evidence is in just because he has a "lazy" eye- such a thing is preposterous. Never the less, I wonder if his defense team will use the excuse that the reason the cricket bat has blood on it is because he was fighting off the zombie hordes ala Shaun of the Dead.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
If all is true regarding the bat, her skull bashed in, then he doesn't have a leg to stand on with his claim of being surprised by an unknown intruder. I find it sad and ironic that she was going to speak against domestic violence the day she was killed.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join